Search results

1. kouser007

New Planet Sites up !!

:yay: gratz
  2. kouser007

Do we need More 'Gun Turrets' at Twin Peaks?

:ninja: Disable all the Turrets :rocket: Let them come :spank:
  3. kouser007

Which player type are you?

:yay: i m not killer :yay:
  4. kouser007

Info: Solution: when EU crashes directly (Xfire)

:wise: Thanks for the info
  5. kouser007

Backup Frequently

:yay: gratz
  6. kouser007

Backup Frequently

:cdevil: Hi all, if you have the problem mention bellow pls try to do it , like most ppl say save ur game frequently. Problem: when i m downloading the eu suddenly it starts from start. (regular or torrent) Solution When ur download size is more than 100MB try to copy it and save in another...
  7. kouser007

DNA torrent help

Frequently(every 25 min):D save the downloaded/updated file to another place(Backup).
  8. kouser007

Question: Need advice for good average armour set.

Rascal will do
  9. kouser007

EU Version Update

Some people got hard time after new version shows up , and the words that come to them :- uninstall , reinstall ,check the router , stop anti virus ,stop firewall, download the whole game again , server offline , update server offline , ping the ip , throw the pc :yay:
  10. Eu Version Update

Eu Version Update

11. kouser007

EU Version Update

:D hi there , i just want to know that how many of you feel EU version update as a scary moment in life :D Thank you for your time :ahh: :mad: Most Scary Moment 1. EU Version Update :D 2. Others :scratch2:
  12. kouser007

Entropia Universe Maintenance

:D I think its the update for Merry Mayhem :wtg:
  13. kouser007

What do you do with ingame Christmas presents?

Keep Them :) i always keep the present , gifts not for sale :)
  14. kouser007

Merry Mayhem 2008

Kill Kill Kill :yay: yup lock and load :laugh: Can we check our position when the event is running ? About the time : i. ) Can it show us warning message before time limit exceeds ? I wanna be at least 10th position. ( Hope i can do it ). From my opinion medium level range is okay cause the...
  15. kouser007

Free Wormhole Events 01-Jan-09: Destination is at

Selfois Crater Selfois Crater Good Place for Wormhole :wtg:
  16. kouser007

Free Wormhole Events 01-Jan-09: Destination is at

Treasure Island Memorable place = TI
  17. kouser007

EU Store/Museum

:D gratz ( ATH HOF ) to all the people who likes my idea and write a comments on my post :) :wtg:
  18. kouser007

Ammo Converter

:D gratz ( ATH HOF ) to all the people who like my idea and and who put a coments on my post :) :wtg:
  19. kouser007

Ammo Converter

:wtg: Can We get ammo converter ? The ammo converter will convert one type of tt ammo to another type ( BLP to Laser or Laser to BLP ) of tt ammo, sometime we are out of laser or blp type ammo in the middle or almost end of the hunt but we may get tt ammo from loot that at the moment we dont...
  20. kouser007

Mind Force Attacker !

:D selling sweat to mob ??? :wtg: any particular rate for them ? :wtg:
  21. kouser007

Mind Force Attacker !

:yay: Can we get new creature/mobs who use mind force ? :D , u knw , they can hit us with nerve blast or powerfull chip , leader could use more powerful chip :wtg: what u thnk ? :yay: good idea ? or bad one :( Just like Big robo attack on planet it could be High Dark Priest or like that could...
  22. kouser007

EU Store/Museum

:ahh: I thnk u misunderstand my thread :ahh: , Its EU museum :ahh: build by MA ,:laugh: not by colonist . And this thread was to see what othr colonist and MA think about it :ahh: , well atleast i got ur opinion :ahh: ty for it .:wtg:
  23. kouser007

EU Store/Museum

Well , lots of item in EU for thinking markup :D , atleast spare the item that MA give all the colonist as gift :ahh: From "the calypso post Xmas edition" issue #7 , i see 21 item :) , can we spare this item ? :) it just my opinion :) . Well atleast we can have a EU museum. Forget about...
  24. kouser007

EU Store/Museum

My idea is to have a small house in PA that will act as EU shop and musuem. 1) The gift item EU give to the colonist can be bought from here. 2) It will also act as museum so ppl can see the rare full set armour or rare weapon from here and all othr rare stone , item will be displayed just...
  25. kouser007

EU Store/Museum

:rolleyes: It will be great if EU open their own shopping center , i mean the item they give as gift to us can be bought frm their shop. It could be act as museum :wtg: also so the rare item can be checked ( not for sold ) frm their shop. The item they will drop or already dropped can be seen...
Back