Search results

1. MsCoach

Popular Chat Channels that are being introduced and used

Hello Everyone, Here is a list of just a few chat channels that are being introduced and gaining popular use so far. If you would live to add a channel to the list just post here and ill be sure to update the list. #ArkadiaMiners #CalypsoTrade #CalyTrade #Deciples #FomaMiners...
  2. MsCoach

"MsCoach's 1st Annual Massive Interplanetary CB5/Opalo HUNT Sunday March 23, 2014"

Hello Everyone, My Name is Alice MsCoach Alan. I'm the founder of the New Soc,"Coach's Corner." Most of you know me as MsCoach. This past year I have had overwhelming support, participation and enjoyment/entertainment from a lot of people joining & wishing to join, "MsCoach's Opalo/CB5...
  3. MsCoach

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

January 2003 :wtg::wtg::wtg: $0.00 deposited/ $$$$.$$ withdrawn :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  4. MsCoach

i dont know what your talking about but dont run your mouth to me little boy. im an EU vet and i...

i dont know what your talking about but dont run your mouth to me little boy. im an EU vet and i know the ins and outs of EU. I dont need the two cents from an idiot like you.
  5. MsCoach

Ban the Above User!

In other words for being the Dumba** that you are.
  6. MsCoach

Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I know! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  7. MsCoach

Dont hate the player hate the game sweety. :)
  8. MsCoach

For a very long time now it has been public knowledge that any and all data pertaining to EU is not only secure but is backed up in 3 different countries on massive intagrated data banks. If 1 fails there would be absolutely no interference in the ability to participate in EU. The only way...
  9. MsCoach

Plasma Hunting old style.

***** Bumb *****
  10. MsCoach

Thank again to all who participated.
  11. MsCoach

omfg Vasectomy tomorrow

you poooor pooor man. DONT DO IT........
  12. MsCoach

Video card Help

Ok don't laugh at me this is a work computer i need alittle help with. its a dell dimension 2400. Max ram is 2gig DDR pc3200 which it has now thanks to newegg.com :) Unfortunately it only has a 250 watt power supply and only PCI slots. not PCI E. im sure you can find a pic of the mobo. now...
  13. MsCoach

Akoz' merp service

Funny akoz funny. love the pic's LA 41 and LA 51 are nice spots for merps as well. although i havnt seen a train like that in awhile.
  14. MsCoach

Question: Merp....

LA 41 and LA 51 on amertha. be carefull though there is alot of them and they argo fast.
  15. MsCoach

****bumb****
  16. MsCoach

T-Smity's Hunting Log :)

Keep up the good work. i personally hunt argos with a katu honor. no armor. and a fap 50+t1. Works great for me
  17. MsCoach

***WoF 2010 Hunt Calendar***

I love WOF. Go team USA :)
  18. MsCoach

Question: Tiering up the Kat. Det

1 word "Argos" work for me with my honor sword.returns are even decent but take a finnisher like tt combat blade
  19. MsCoach

20. MsCoach

I have updated my original post. Thanmks to Hurrikane for starting this thread in the pst. seems good minds think alike. If your interested in joining please post here and let me know. i will send everyone PM's thursday if not friday about meeting information for this weekend. Thank you a and i...
  21. MsCoach

Happy 420 on 4:20 USA central time. Puffing one for you s i type. :)

Happy 420 on 4:20 USA central time. Puffing one for you s i type. :)
  22. MsCoach

Happy 420

Happy 420 at 4:20 central time USA this puff is for you.
  23. MsCoach

Maybe you can give us some more info on what and way you hunted
Back