Search results

1. K

JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

Love the idea man i cant wait till it gets bigger.:D Send the sig to my account anytime i'll update as soon as possible.
  2. K

Buying: (F) Tiger and Jaguar Foot Guards

:cool:Bump:cool:
  3. K

Finding Service

I havent used Xfire for a while i'll check if i still have one.:)
  4. K

Morality Consultant

Ok i got a question for you. Are ressellers imoral. Not that i am one:whistle:
  5. K

Finding Service

:cool:Bump
  6. K

Selling: jaguar / tiger parts

Im not sure wat day it is:scratch2: but i'll bo for the foot guards.
  7. K

Selling: 837 Muscle Oil

Hi im selling 837 Muscle Oil at 102%. If you are intrested in purchasing it please post here and we can schedule a meeting place and time.:D
  8. K

Buying: (F) Tiger and Jaguar Foot Guards

Hi im looking for (F) Jaguar foot guards at tt + 6200 and (F) Tiger foot guards at tt + 6000. If u have some and want to sell please post here.:D
  9. K

Finding Service

on a serious note if anyone has any items they need found please post
  10. K

Finding Service

:cussing: :cool: I think i lost him
  11. K

Finding Service

:cussing:I'LL KILL YOU :cool: Crap how did he find me i moved to another post
  12. K

Finding Service

:cool:Hey wasup man can i get this item for tt+0?:cussing:NO F***ING WAY :cool: Well i tried
  13. K

Finding Service

A giant one:laugh:
  14. K

Finding Service

E.K.x im sorry but you have also given way too low of a price for what you want. I can get you discounts but im not a mericle worker.:laugh:
  15. K

Finding Service

Gluepot unfortunatly the price ure willing to pay is too little for any of the items you listed.:(
  16. K

Finding Service

Well if u know anyone who would be instrested please tell me.:)
  17. K

Finding Service

Alright i'll begin right away:) I'll pm u when i find something.
  18. K

Finding Service

Do u need a item but can't find it? Or maybe you cant find it for the right price. Then pm me with the item and the price range your willing to pay and i'll find it for u. I'll charge a small fee depending on the item and the price i find it at but dont worry im not gonna rob you blind.:laugh...
  19. K

Does the Sweat Skill Matter?

i've been sweating a while now and even though my sweat skill goes up I dont get anymore per hour.:( What do you think?
  20. K

How much sweat take you in one hour?

I usually get 600 per hour.:D
  21. K

Sweat in auction petition

Kroll K-roll Rine I want sweat to be auctioned:deal:
  22. K

Need help getting 2 Nea's Place

If there's any people that gather sweat in a group or are just nice enough:D can you take me 2 nea's place. My Xfire username is xxkrollxx or you can post a time and location 2 meet.
  23. K

Where is Nea's place

Can someone give me the coordinates to nea's place?:scratch2:
  24. K

How much would you pay 4 sweat?

How much would u pay for 1000 sweat? I wanna use this thread to help people gauge how much sweat is worth. Including myself.;) Also where do you think is the best place for gathering sweat? List coordinates if you can. Thx for the help.:D
  25. K

Help: Looking 4 a mentor

Hi im looking for a good mentor someone who can show me the ropes. I just started yesterday and am willing to devote 2-3 hours a day to playing. I live in the U.S. on the east coast.:D
Back