Search results

1. Gwen Ryuunami

I wish they'd make a Noro texture

I discovered a yarn that is a tiny piece of knitting heaven, and now I'm wishing EU would make a texture of it or even better, a Noro hat or gloves or similar to dress my avatar with. Eisaku Noro is a japanese designer who takes scrap fibers, hand dyes them and then mixes them for one of a...
  2. Gwen Ryuunami

COMPLAINT - M2S spiders bleed over to neas

I want to complain to M2S about Araneatrox coming over to neas from their area. Once is cute, twice is amusing, three or four times one of them getting jumped from behind by a spider while TRYING to sweat to make a ped is ANNOYING. and 2 spiders appearing less than half an hour apart is a...
  3. Gwen Ryuunami

Bring the damned price back up!

Sweat is worth, almost nothing now. Watching folks sell for .4 and buy for .35 is making me way too pissed off. Unlike most folks who enjoy good health, a good job or a good school or any combination of the three, I'm stuck at home on a disability budget, living on a check thats gone almost as...
  4. Gwen Ryuunami

need pvp advice...

I'm not a big fan of Pvp, in fact I avoid it like the plague. But I'm tired of getting blasted at the oil rig by hot shot ck and black angels armed with monster sized grenade launchers. I want to hang out, chat, and try for some oil to practice my foragers grab. And I enjoy taking probes down to...
  5. Gwen Ryuunami

Hunting is a head game

Hunting isn't just a matter of shooting the mob, it isn't even about armor, fap and gun, though the weapons you use are important too. Hunting is a head game. The best hunters are confident, insatiably curious or both. I remember when I was a noob, I was looking to pass on mining, not hunting...
  6. Gwen Ryuunami

The Dragon's Hoarde Opens

http://sapphiredragon.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/page/1 Have you ever wanted a t-shirt that says Kira? How about a shirt that tells the world how much you love Japan? Ever want to wear something more eco friendly? Or how about a shirt that tells the world you're a Black Knight? Do...
  7. Gwen Ryuunami

Looking for a first disciple...

Okay, here's the deal. I've been a member of planet calypso for a year this month. I figure its time and again that I get a disciple. But I am not a social animal, I am a reclusive she-geek. I prefer to do things one on one with people, that includes mentoring, so I am only taking one person...
  8. Gwen Ryuunami

Pro Sweaters Sig banners

Ever wanna scream at someone for not paying .5 for sweat and driving the price down? Well scream it loud in forum with these. Now in 4 fun colors!!!! edit: DAMN! Epic fail! Lemme twink these a little and fix it edit: I can't fix it! It would HELP If you guys would allow the forum to post...
  9. Gwen Ryuunami

EU hangman! (word game!)

Alright. here's the rules. Its played like normal hangman, the only clues are that its something to do with EU. I give you three words at a time, ergo each word is a seperate man. You get two vowls to guess who it is. You get the category of the word. Every wrong letter guessed is a body...
  10. Gwen Ryuunami

My let it rock contest video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5dO8ozG66A Its not that good but......
  11. Gwen Ryuunami

Mindforce 101 (a quick reference guide to mindforce)

If this needs to be moved elsewhere, please move it. This is a basic thumbnail guide, nothing serious. I tried to post it under tutorials but it said I didn't have authorization to post there. This tutorial is a basic guide to mindforce, what it is, how to use it, some basic factoids and types...
  12. Gwen Ryuunami

November Birthday Hunt Highlight Reel (Calypso Settlers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQIweejL3OY My society has a tradition. Every month somebody has a birthday we hold a hunt. We pick a mob we pick an area. Half the ped from the hunt goes to the birthday girl. The rest is split between the hunters. The songs are "Rockafeller Skank" by Fatboy...
  13. Gwen Ryuunami

Twas the Night before Christmas (poem dedicated to my soc mates)

This poem was written about and dedicated to my society mates at Calypso Settlers society. Merry Christmas and happy holidays... and I couldn't find a word that rhymes with Rocket launcher ~ Twas the night before Christmas and all through the net. The Ubers were looking for action to get...
  14. Gwen Ryuunami

My very first video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PF2KmJRZ9w Jamhot showed me the program he uses for video capture. So after playing around with it for awhile I made one of my own. It sucks. Oh fucking well. Its my first one, deal.
  15. Gwen Ryuunami

Migration Watch

Okay, besides the eomon, which are getting stronger and stronger, the following areas have abnormal spawn. Jason - Feff clan warlord mixed with exa stalker elite and longtooth, as well as Cornandos stalker and prowler. Head due north until you see a creature the size of a hog, looks like a...
  16. Gwen Ryuunami

Favorite Sci Fi series

zomg................ I. Love. Doctor. Who. Tennant is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! top 5 favorite sci fi 1. Doctor Who 2. Torchwood (Jack Harkness=HAWT!) 3. Stargate SG1/Atlantis 4. Eureka 5. TIE Cowboy Bebop/Code Geass What are yours?
  17. Gwen Ryuunami

Eomon so Fat Joke Contest

I want to see who can make the best Eomon so fat joke. You know the 'Yo Momma' jokes that are stoopid yet popular? I want to see who can tell the best "Eomon Fat Joke" because these things are the size of HOUSES! They could smoosh three hogglos and not break a sweat. Eomon so fat, the...
  18. Gwen Ryuunami

.cal//sign

Notes: aaaah, I don't know if anybody here has seen .hack//sign. I stole their title. But that's because I couldn't think of a good one......... If any of the society names are repeated by accident, I apologize. except for famous names like Neverdie I'm trying to make up ones not in...
  19. Gwen Ryuunami

mp3's from the game?

Some of the songs played in the background, like the "Ultimate Gangsta" or the "Takein over my soul", how do I get mp3's of them?
  20. Gwen Ryuunami

Give me my Precious.....

http://www.imeem.com/tidechild/photo/jzftCNZSJq/ ZOMG, I knew these guys reminded me of something! Lets see if this works.
  21. Gwen Ryuunami

The Adventures of nOOb and Mob-> the sekrit life of entropia's mobs

This is a series of cracktastic comedy vignettes about the adventures of a noobie as he learns how to survive in the hostile environment of Calypso! And has sidestories about the lovable, gullible, baby Merp named Merp and his fellow entropia mobs! Be warned! You will fall over laughing...
  22. Gwen Ryuunami

Cutsie Molisk Picture (My work!)

NOTE, THE ORIGINAL PICTURE DID NOT SHOW UP. I LINKED IN THE PICTURE IN MY PHOTO ALBUM ON IMEEM.COM If it works, you should see a molisk cartoon, a one panel cartoon of two berycleds contemplating the eating of noobies, a sketch of a daikiba, and a profile sketch of a molisk...
Back