Search results

1. I

Selling: OA-102 (L) Blueprint

bumping...
  2. I

Selling: OA-102 (L) Blueprint

Selling unlimited blueprint for OA-102(L), qr is 59.4; Monthly MU is +1355, Weekly is +1649; Starting bid is 1000 ped, buyout 1400 ped. Send me pm with your offer or just make an offer here. Once I get the starting bid, i will put it on auction for 5 days. Thank you
  3. I

Qui vades Entropia

Great poem, I like it very much :)
  4. I

Question: Questions for marco/Frank (only)

Says person who has 6 posts in this very thread without any question in them... Anyways, to go back on topic. What is going on with CP (sorry if that have been asked before), are you planning to implement it soon?
  5. I

To all the VU10 Crybabies

Yes, it is free but only on the paper. I paid for this game much more than the other games I used to play with subscritpion fee. MA cant force us to pay, that is our choice. But if we pay for something, then we have our expetations and demands. If I go to the store and buy apples that are...
  6. I

To all the VU10 Crybabies

I agree with Lykke, although there are way too many whining about new VU, people have right to do it. They PAID to play (well most of us anyway) this game, therefor they have right to state their opinion, good or bad. We are MA customers, we buy their product, we are not slaves.
  7. I

Uber: 1722 PED Atrox Young

Big grats my friend :)
  8. I

Hy bgirl, i know so long, we are also waiting to come online, hopefully it will be soon

Hy bgirl, i know so long, we are also waiting to come online, hopefully it will be soon
  9. I

Selling: Hair stylist skill and chair

Sorry, this is 4 months old post, I sold chair and skills long time ago.
  10. I

I love your signature, it describes the game so good and it is sooooo true

I love your signature, it describes the game so good and it is sooooo true
  11. I

Are you a tower-virgin?

I know similar questions have been asked many times probably on this forum and in game, but would like to know how many people (I know there are probably lots, personally I know 2) are still tower-virgin like me and have their mining-releated skills around 30 or above? I am currently lvl 30 surv...
  12. I

Help: Problems regarding a soc HoF

That has absolutly nothing with nationality. Every herd has their own "black sheep"
  13. I

Invasion Spawns

Thank you Ace for this mob spawn list (and everyone else for the newest spawn info), this is exactly what I was looking for.
  14. I

Buying: Simple III Plastic Springs bp

As a title says, I would like to purchase Simple III Plastic Springs bp, qr can be 1.0 or any other. If you are selling one or know someone who does please let me know by posting here or sending me pm. Thanks, Igor
  15. I

PC: Simple III Plastic Springs bp

I would like to know (since I cant find any on auction for a while) if anyone have any idea about price for Simple III Plastic Springs Blueprint with qr 1.0.
  16. I

Selling: Selling Out

I am offering BO for the beast
  17. I

Achievement: 60 agility

Grats Sky, keep going
  18. I

#2 hunting team :)

Yaaay for us! I didnt know we are so good, I hope tracker is correct.
  19. I

Selling: Alien blood, bones etc.

Selling some alien blood, bones, dense plates and other alien things that can be looted on cp so please let me know by pm if you are interested in buying. Also selling several limted bp-s for weapons such as Canis, Geotracks etc. PM if you want to buy those. Will sell them under MU but only all...
  20. I

Selling: Robot power amps

Selling robot power amps that can be found in beacons. Since we have beacons often, I would like to find someone who continuously needs those. Please post here or send me pm if you are interested or know someone who might be.
  21. I

Selling: -=Selling Meckel & Loch ML-35 Modified=-

Free bump for this awesome weapon :)
  22. I

Buying: Beacons and Omegaton A105 laser amp

Still buying amp, and beacons...
  23. I

Buying: Beacons and Omegaton A105 laser amp

Buying continously beacons of any size and 1 omegaton A105 amp for laser weapons. Please contact me or reply here if you are selling any.
  24. I

Buying: A105

Still buying both amp and any beacons....
  25. I

Buying: A105

Still buying A105 plus beacons of any size.
Back