To all the VU10 Crybabies

Status
ERM??? :loco:

Did you actually read the whole damn sentence you just quoted? Im going to go out on a limb and take a guess that the answer is no. Why don't i just give you some time to read it and THINK about it for a second then get back to me

It's not about the message that statement contains, it’s about you flip flopping your words to try and sound right from all angles.

To get it out of the way, sure I feel there shouldn’t be so much bitching by the community unless those people are also taking steps to get problems corrected. I agree with you on that point but it’s not my place to tell people to influence people to stop on a public forum.
However noble or constructive you think your post is it will not get around the fact that YOU do not have any right to tell people to post anything other then what they want to post.

You have no idea how many support cases I have sent in about bugs, nor how the game runs for me yet with your childish "I win the internet" shit you attempt to group me into people you want to imply fail because they are expressing themselves in a way that won’t help iron out bugs.

So, how about you read what is said and respond on points of it that could use a response rather than throwing out repeat quips to put down my reading comprehension skills.
You will never offend me and only make yourself look like an idiot attempting to insult me here and the more you do the less credible your argument is.

You win the internet? Indeed...

We knew this VU would be somewhat of an open beta,

We knew it wouldn't be perfect and that things were still in the pipeline,

We were fairly warned,

Yet you all continue to make a billion threads about how you dont like it.

If you are going to continually cry and sook instead of making constructive support cases to help the process then please go play something else until 10.2 comes out ....

Until then...

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Peace out

Haha exactly :)

It's not about the message that statement contains, it’s about you flip flopping your words to try and sound right from all angles.

To get it out of the way, sure I feel there shouldn’t be so much bitching by the community unless those people are also taking steps to get problems corrected.

Whose the one "flip flopping" now? You call me self righteous and tell me to shove it up my ass ass in one post then a few posts later completely agree with the point this thread is trying to make? And the whole time my standpoint hasn't changed one bit?

Do you actually read the stuff you type before you hit the Submit Reply Button? :loco:

Just what I thought, sputtering the same light weight shit each time. You lost any chance you had at affecting me when you started sounding like a Craigslist RnR reject.
It's clear your to fucking thick to get it.

I'll stoop to your level in closing, because when it comes to the concept of free speech
newb.gif

:yay: I too can post pictures and not put as much effort into the message!

kthnxbif4glolzor

Grow up.. :laugh:

Just what I thought, sputtering the same light weight shit each time. You lost any chance you had at affecting me when you started sounding like a Craigslist RnR reject.
It's clear your to fucking thick to get it.

I'll stoop to your level in closing, because when it comes to the concept of free speech
newb.gif

:yay: I too can post pictures and not put as much effort into the message!

kthnxbif4glolzor

Grow up.. :laugh:

I love it when people are loosing a debate so badly that they just give up and resort to senseless name calling. :loco:

ow ow make it stop ... it burns ow make it stop. :laugh:
flamed.jpg

I haven't been able to log in yet
picture.php

I have the right to whine about that
picture.php

But...i agree that spaming whining posts is not cool.

dam. I used up all my rep giving in one thread. I'll sum it up: This is the direction we are going. Learn to live with it. There is alot to be excited about. Is it here yet? well not really, but I'm trying to find solutions, not just complain and wish for VU9.4 back again. some stuff doesn't work. Then they fix it. some stuff is slow or hard to learn, but then I learn. I do not for a minute wish we were back in vu9.4 waiting for VU 10. Mountains got you stuck? Learn to climb them. Losing peds? stop depositing. I have not deposited yet in this VU, until I am sure I do not have to cash out. That day may come. Perhaps the Killer Comp I bought before the VU won't work and I have to quit. well, before I quit, I will be sure that I cannot play with some entertainment value. but, when it works, and more and more often it does, It's awesome. I am not a "Fanboi". I just like a challenge. Bring it on, I love it when I do well having solved the common problems. If this VU weeds out the jerks looking only for profit, I say, Nothing lost, B'bye.

I just got the funniest -rep from zippo. It hurt my total but i don't really care.

He stated that he has played for 7 years then called me a fanboi all in the same sentence... Anyone wana try and work that one out for me LOL :laugh:

Edit: At least he has the balls to write a reply unlike most others... lets see what he says

Last edited:
I really just hope the MA will eventually learn from this as they should have learned from it in the past 8 years. I wonder if many of you went thru the last game engine launch that saw much of the same. Who here is tired of half finished products and crap communication! :D By all means you can hide under your thick skin all you want!!! Q(o_O)-O

And to all those that would call any constructive critiscism whining: Fuck you back at ya!

and I still love Entropia.

LoL @ the opinion that MA's hand was forced by the participants.. The only reason that this could have possibly happened is MA realizing that they were never going to come out with a great product on time forcing their own hand for damage control.

As many have said if i were MA i would wait at least 6 months to start advertising the CE2 launch to new players.

In my eyes you are just a self important and clueless taken by surprise boy...

Lots of people just cant login though they match the optimal system requirements easily.
Me for example cant login and my pc runs all other programms and games without any problems. My drivers are up to date, my configuration is stable and i never in 12 years online game playing had such trouble as right now with VU 10. And when i read shit like "you need to upgrade your pc, check your firewall settings, downgrade your drivers ... etc. i only can lough about this.
I didnt expect a perfect VU, i expected many bugs but not being able to login with this pc makes me really wonder what they are doing :scratch2:

Out of interest zipp0, did you actually really read all my posts properly?

Im actually trying to convince people to be more constructive in their threads, not telling them to just stfu all together. I understand that people are unhappy about some aspects of it atm but there is a right and a wrong way to go about making your opinion heard and usefull.

I dont know how many more times in how many more different ways i will have to make that same statement before people actually read and then think before just spamming the -reps....

Cant help but feel I didn't really deserve this one ... seems that you and I agree that the usefull posts are good...

And yes I was here when physX launched I have been in this game for quite a long time, maybe not as long as you but still... long enough to know that things eventually work out for the best.

Like i said earlier perhaps we all need a little bit of RL skilling up in patience.

Agreed.

The bigest problem in my opinion is that nohing seems to be done about those that constantly complain about everything on the forum even tho some of them actualy breake the EULA (badmouthing MA) Where the hell is the mods ???.
Then there is those that complain that the game is going dead due to this and that and because the loot suck but they fail to see that their actualy the cause of a lot of players espesialy the new generation quiting and in turn the lootpool deminishes. Their constant complaining gives newbies a premature bad look at the game and scares off even more potential new players that does not bother to download.

I have decided even thou I still have some problems to stay off the forum with it and to also -rep most of the complaint thread ops if they complain about BS like they cant move as they usualy did and will now not play until its fixed (FFS its not that hard to adjust just quit the bloudy game and stop ruening it for everyone els). The rest of the complaint threads im just going to skip.

In my eyes you are just a self important and clueless taken by surprise boy...

Lots of people just cant login though they match the optimal system requirements easily.
Me for example cant login and my pc runs all other programms and games without any problems. My drivers are up to date, my configuration is stable and i never in 12 years online game playing had such trouble as right now with VU 10. And when i read shit like "you need to upgrade your pc, check your firewall settings, downgrade your drivers ... etc. i only can lough about this.
I didnt expect a perfect VU, i expected many bugs but not being able to login with this pc makes me really wonder what they are doing :scratch2:

ahh kassandra i remember bumping into u about 12 mths or so ago i was hunting small trox, and had major lag issues and yes i got killed as my gun wasnt firing...i believe the comment was "go and hunt snables n00b" pretty pathetic as id been playing for 2 years at the time...i wont stoop so low as to neg rep u for yourself being self important and clueless:scratch2:

I'm a crybaby! I love Eu and have played for 5 years. Now I can hardly log in - because of bugs and lag. When I get in I have to log out again, because it's difficult to move around. I laugh because it looks neat and I would love to discover the new Universe - but I cry because I can't. It's like the thousands of USD I put into game is washed away with my tears.

Oh, what a kerfuffle.

I'm a crybaby! I love Eu and have played for 5 years. Now I can hardly log in - because of bugs and lag. When I get in I have to log out again, because it's difficult to move around. I laugh because it looks neat and I would love to discover the new Universe - but I cry because I can't. It's like the thousands of USD I put into game is washed away with my tears.

I agree with Lykke, although there are way too many whining about new VU, people have right to do it. They PAID to play (well most of us anyway) this game, therefor they have right to state their opinion, good or bad.
We are MA customers, we buy their product, we are not slaves.

Last edited:
You are right.... We knew this would be a Beta launch...
We knew there would be bugs.... we knew there would be CTD's, Mobs we couldn't loot...... and I was half expecting half of my storage to disappear!!

Problem is...... The new gamers that this launch will have attracted DIDN'T know it would be like this!!

They haven't lived the issues we have grown accustomed to which means they won't have the patience that we have

This game needs new blood and lots of it. The past 2 weeks have massively jeapordised that. I hope the next couple of updates fix many of the issues like the last update did (although it did include a new alt-tab bug :( )

And yes I was here when physX launched I have been in this game for quite a long time, maybe not as long as you but still... long enough to know that things eventually work out for the best.

Like i said earlier perhaps we all need a little bit of RL skilling up in patience.

Things eventually work out for the best?? Are you talking specifically about EU, or life in general? lol

I have to admit that I borked slightly at your OP comments, simply because it was a pretty useless statement in general, and I'm just as sick of reading posts like that as I am reading the overly negative and unconstructive ones.

I've been around since early on, and I've seen this game and the management of it get steadily worse and worse, until eventually all the joy's been lost. So, no, I don't think things eventually turn out for the best as far as EU goes, or at least we've had no evidence so far.

Marco and the FPC certainly has brought some light shining through at the end of the tunnel, but as far as I'm concerned, it's all a long way off yet. I'm a little underwhelmed by what I've seen so far in this release, but I do have some faith that they'll fix it - not sure why!

I know there are a million dumbasses out there who have no better way of expressing themselves than to make mindless comments about how EU is dead to them, and how this release is the worst thing since concentration camps, but making posts like this really don't make the situation any better whatsoever.

What you end up doing is inviting yet more negative comment which gets us nowhere. Surely you've learnt that by now??

I agree with Lykke, although there are way too many whining about new VU, people have right to do it. They PAID to play (well most of us anyway) this game, therefor they have right to state their opinion, good or bad.
We are MA customers, we buy their product, we are not slaves.

I can agree that we are MA costomers, but we cant demand to much. we can only recomend stuff to them.

The ppl that have deposit have done it on their own mind. MA dont force u to do it. so you/they cant say that ppl have paid to play.

if would be diffrent if it was a subcrison fee on the game.
Its a free product.

:wise:

I can agree that we are MA costomers, but we cant demand to much. we can only recomend stuff to them.

The ppl that have deposit have done it on their own mind. MA dont force u to do it. so you/they cant say that ppl have paid to play.

Its a free product.

:wise:

I agree nobody pointed a gun to my head. Personally I never untill now complained about what I deposited because as you say, it's own free will. And it might be my own stupidity that I thought of getting value for money. It's like that with lots of products of course - and yet, I pay for a hobby like everybody else.

The only thing I personally think by myself now is 1) it's a damn shame, that you are now 'left out' from game after so many years being a very dedicated and addicted player because of lack of competent coders at MA, since somehow I would have thought mine and other peoples money/'donation*/contribution could have paid for better ... and 2) I'm not the only one who believes my skills are worth shit now and so is everything else, because only a few have a decent time in game and can even log in and play and it scares the hell out of new players..

So yes, I cry. I think it's a damn shame - but I follow the forums still in hope, that suddenly things are fixed and up to date and bug free and perfect and worth trying to log into and tested etc. and then I would love to log in again and start exploring all the new things.

Until then ... I just wait ...

Its a free product.

Yes, it is free but only on the paper. I paid for this game much more than the other games I used to play with subscritpion fee.

MA cant force us to pay, that is our choice. But if we pay for something, then we have our expetations and demands.
If I go to the store and buy apples that are sweet, and come back home tried and realise it is sour, I think I would have right to complain.

I won't cry that much because I'm one of the lucky ones. I don't even think of calling "incompetent" the developers and techs at MA (knowing what kind of monsters these MMPORG are).

What really makes me upset is the lack of communication from MA. I don't want them to *solve* *everything* *immediately*, but I'd like someone to understand the situation and in this difficult transition period, give us information on what is going on.

We _are_ customers. Some of us put money, some a little and some a lot, we just deserve communication at least. This silence attitude is very upsetting instead.

communication from MA is one off the stuff i want to. but as Jorael said in his post.

Jorael said:
MA announced 2 years ago they would make a transition to a new engine.

That means bugs, problems, incompatibilities, spending $$ in upgrades, etc. We all had 2 years to prepare, and most of us didn't. Who's to blame? We are.

Then, MA decided to open the servers, and they warned everyone the game wouldn't be complete and there would probably be flaws and problems.

Also, they could of decided to close the game for a week or two, until they were completely sure the release would be stable enough. We are lucky that such a transition (it's practically a new game) only took 2 days.

we have all had the time. when i noticed that it was up after 2 days, i was surprised. i didn't expekt it for at least a week. the stuff that don't work now will probebly be fixed later.

think about this. how will the new planets be?
will they have the same problems?

if they wont will have it. it might be cause MA fixed all that for them. Cause we in the community have helpt them.

/Spikey

ahh kassandra i remember bumping into u about 12 mths or so ago i was hunting small trox, and had major lag issues and yes i got killed as my gun wasnt firing...i believe the comment was "go and hunt snables n00b" pretty pathetic as id been playing for 2 years at the time...i wont stoop so low as to neg rep u for yourself being self important and clueless:scratch2:

Well you know i have seen so many folks hunting way over their level and complaining afterwards how bad the returns are.
And my usual comment ingame when i feel like is "go and hunt snables". So we may have met each other. But i almost never use the term "noob" ingame. Maybe next time you read the chat message right.

But anyway...
Just to show you how much i care i will reward you with 100 EFD for an impressive snable hunt :yay:

have ur efd back n ill raise u 100 :yay:
sga is here n i have better things to do, and certainly not hunting snables...

How about this?

Do you understand the term 3rd world and Advanced Nations? Do you understand that people put 'REAL MONEY' into this game?

I don't think so. You are the normal, 'WE LOVE YOU MA, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!!!'

Sorry, over the past 5 years, I've put in enought money to do the downpayment on a nice house, or buy a few cars...(nice ones).

This Vu Sucks... just that simple, lack of testers, lack of INFO to the players, lack of many things...

So, you just stand there with your 'rose' glasses on and the rest of us will respond with facts, our feelings...(And we can have feelings that are not the same as yours..it's called "FREEDOM"...but, with someone like you, a CARD CARYING CHILD OF MA, I guess you just can't see that...

Seoul

We knew this VU would be somewhat of an open beta,

We knew it wouldn't be perfect and that things were still in the pipeline,

We were fairly warned,

Yet you all continue to make a billion threads about how you dont like it.

If you are going to continually cry and sook instead of making constructive support cases to help the process then please go play something else until 10.2 comes out ....

Until then...

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Peace out

Theyre working weekends and patching with bug fixes every other day.... what the fuck more do you people want?

For the love of jebus theyre just people not damn machines, theres only so much they can physically do.

UnReal

Theyre working weekends and patching with bug fixes every other day.... what the fuck more do you people want?

For the love of jebus theyre just people not damn machines, theres only so much they can physically do.

It is a company that expects to make money, Alpha, and Beta are long gone.

They did not test enough, the did not share info enough;....

Do you have a freaking clue? This is lame, poorly thougth out (if anyone gave any thought at all to the number of low end computer users), it just plain sucks..

Now, seems many can log in at all, LOL...TY MA, for another 5 year long cluster FUCK/..

Seoul:mad:

It seems this thread has attracted alot more crybabies that initially expected...

sooo.....

For a limited time only, Crybabies can now receive an aditional 5 who gives a shits, with every cup of shut the fuck that you order to go whith your whine.

stfu.jpg

Have a nice day :)

Status
Back