Search results

1. Souran

First Mining Global

I was just about to stop mining around Treasure Island North when I decided to just release one last probe. Walking away as I presumed it would follow my previous luck and not hit anything, I stopped when I spotted my name in the chatbox under a 54 PED global for Crude oil. :yay: This is the...
  2. Souran

Question: Multiple Apartment Owners

Some friends and I are buying an apartment but I want to know if theres an option to allow others besides the estate holder to place items in the Apartment. So is this possible?
  3. Souran

Goodbye to my old gear :(

I have finally sold all of my old weapons and attachments. This included a Castorian En-Blade A and a Jester D-1 with some sort of scope. TTed the Castorian En-Blade A for 5 PED and the Jester D-1 is still sitting in my inventory. The scope sold for 30 PED on auction however, 30 PED over the...
  4. Souran

My 3rd Reincarnation

Ive recently decided to start playing again. For those that dont know, this is the 3rd time Ive come back to the game since joining in 2008. Hopefully I will make more money this time and keep crazy business plans to a mininum.
  5. Souran

Land Area Pricing

This is just a question out of curiousity. What is the normal price for land areas according to size?
  6. Souran

Aegis PvP Event

Location: Billy's Spaceship Afterworld Host Society: Aegis Corporation Ticket Price: 5 PED Prize: +40 PED, Ammo and Decay go towards prize Date: 1 May 2010 Info: The Aegis Corporation is pleased to host the Aegis PvP Event. This is an Arena PvP in Billy's Spaceship Afterworld. Rules are: Enter...
  7. Souran

Aegis Corporation member milestone

The Aegis Corporation is now officially the largest society that has the words Aegis and Corporation in it.
  8. Souran

Proper loan system

Have you ever found yourself wanting to lend an item to a friend or a poor newbie but now wanting to risk not seeing that item ever again. I feel this way a lot and think that MA should add a proper lending system to the game. In the online game, There Online, theres a lending system where you...
  9. Souran

First Global

I did my first global. I scored a Kill Streak by killing 10 people in a row. Thank you to all that helped me get this.:yay:
  10. Souran

Achievement: First Global

I finnaly managed to get a global. :yay: I would like to thank my society for keeping me playing. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/souran/albums/globals/26722-my-first-global.jpg
  11. Souran

Money in Entropia

First im not saying they should take real money out of Entropia im just saying that the game would be funner if it was purely game money. It would be easier to have fun. They're would be less scams Etc. I like the concept of making money through a game but im just saying it would be more fun who...
  12. Souran

Battle at Zychion

Ive just managed to escape Zychion. My comrades there request reinforcements. We only have a few armed troops and are held up at a revival terminal next to what seems is a wreck of a highway. Please send back up soon. *Transmission ended*
  13. Souran

DNA scanner

What do i need to get if i want to collect DNA and any other information i need.
  14. Souran

Any cheap estates

Any of you selling any estates for very cheap. I dont care about the size i just care about the price. I would prefer it to be on Eudoria but any place would do. Ive had bad experience on the auction so i would prefer a private trade. And one last thing by cheap i mean very very very cheap.
  15. Souran

Gaurd for hire

I will defend anyone willing to pay 5 PED a trip. Heres some more information: Weapons: Solemate opalo Skills: I will add my skills later. For more info look for Nicholas Souran Woode-Smith at the teleporter at Port Atlantis or the turret at swamp camp.
  16. Souran

Renting

Is it possible to rent out estates, shops and houses.
Back