Search results

1. Mutiny

SLOW Logging in

I see numerous threads on the issue, but when I enter my username/pw, it sometimes goes to a white screen for a long time before it hits "initializing"...then again a LONG time until "authorizing"...then long until "loading" and when I eventually log in, the lag is extremely bad. This does not...
  2. Mutiny

Skilling Healing

I can't find a guide for healing similar to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58548 Is there a guide that I have missed on what FAPs and such to use at various levels?
  3. Mutiny

Buying Fusil Charade

Please PM me with your price. Thanks!
  4. Mutiny

Explanation on the drop in 5B prices?

The prices have dropped substantially...http://www.peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=1476 Any predictions on whether the prices will drop, remain the same or recover? Did the prices drop because more people have the BP, or the resources became more available, or the result of the (L) plating?
  5. Mutiny

8319 Atrox Young

Well, This came out of the blue. We were trying to take down a little larger Atrox's and this one popped in. It is my first HOF as well!:yay:
  6. Mutiny

Automatically change armor?

Is there a way to use a hot-key (or whatever) to automatically take off all armor, or put on a new set of armor? I have been hunting some low level mobs without armor on, but I need to wear armor when I come up against a higher end mob. I would like to hit a button and have it automatically...
  7. Mutiny

Pioneer Thighs (L)

ok...i just looted one but the only difference I see from the non (L) one is that the ores are more expensive and there is a learning bonus. Is it worth it to craft? Are all of them unlimited?
  8. Mutiny

Logging Off

I have been logging off and clicking the 'exit' to avoid the time delay. Unfortunately, since the new vu, the software permanently leaves the log off screen on my monitor....I can't alt-tab to get out of it, or ctl-alt-del to bring up the processes tab...and it never finishes cycling to truly...
  9. Mutiny

Did they change the materials needed for Amps?

The OA-101 now needs 8 bombs to craft...this raises the price quite a bit... Did they change materials needed for other bp's as well?
  10. Mutiny

Laser and scope on an Opalo?

I am 10/10 on my opalo, but a friend recommended that I add a scope and laser sight on it...I did, but I am now wondering if it really makes a difference. Since I am already 10/10 (not hard on an opalo) it won't improve those... Is it pointless to add skill modifiers to that wep? or should i...
  11. Mutiny

Selling A105 amp

At TT+305 thanks
  12. Mutiny

Buying full set of Armor plating 4A's

Let me know your price...thanks!
  13. Mutiny

B: Phantom or Ghoul (M)

As the title says...let me know how much you want for a full set.
  14. Mutiny

Links

I reviewed the links listed here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8408 and https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/index.php?page=linkspage But a friend told me about seeing a website where players post items for sale. Does anyone know of that? tx!
  15. Mutiny

Proposal for Fame Titles

Your fame should be based on the number and type of globals you get. Some ideas: Global off of 5 or more Atrox, and your title become "Atrox Killer"...global off of one of every maturity and you become "Bane of the Atrox." After 10 or 20 total globals, you get a title like "Slaughterer of...
  16. Mutiny

BP Drops

I nitce that all BPs do not drop equally. I have received dozens of basic wire bps, but no servo's...for example. Will BP "A" be dropped from crafting off of every BP in the +/- BP Level range? Or only from some of them?
  17. Mutiny

Chipping Skills

Is it better to chip up in Engineering or Mechanics? Which skill increase would have a bigger effect on Chance of Success? tx!
  18. Mutiny

What is the point of Mechanical Equipment?

I have been crafting this for a bit for skill gain, but am curious who uses these items, and why? I understand armor, weapons and attachments crafting, but mechancial equipment? tx-
  19. Mutiny

Global on a Caudetergous

I was getting pretty low on cash...so this sure helped! Click to enlarge
  20. Mutiny

2nd Global! Exarosaur Dominant - 75 PED

I was on my way back from hunting around twin peaks, and this was my last kill....A nice way to go out for the night! Click to enlarge
  21. Mutiny

Skill bonus weapons after the TT rifle?

My Sollomate Opallo now says my skill bonus is over. I have a little over 1K in rifle. I thought I read where the Jester D-1 would give skill gain bonuses beyond this, but everyone I look at in auction is listed as "never". Are there any others that I should look at?
  22. Mutiny

I must be doing something wrong...

I got myself full Rascal, a Jester D-1 with a A103 Amp and I have been hunting around twin peaks (daikibi old-dominant), exarasaur (old-dominant), combimo, etc for about 1.5 - 2 hrs per night. I got rifle and laser up to 1000 and 1100, but it is getting pretty expensive... I burned through...
  23. Mutiny

Keyboard issue

I am sure I hit something wrong, but I can hit ENTER to start a chat but I can not type anything. I hit ENTER again, and the keys will launch the appropriate tasks (inventory, options, etc). Any ideas why the keyboard doesn't work sometimes in chat mode?
  24. Mutiny

Nerveblast Chip

What does it do? Thanks...
  25. Mutiny

What is the yellow sparkles surrounding some people?

I know the green/red is when you are sweating, but what is the yellow sparkles that surround some people? And what good does it do you?
Back