Search results

1. Nayera Tharan

Error Before I Can Even Log In

Oh gods please help! I keep getting this error that goes something like This applicationg has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. What do I do? Is reinstalling actually gonna help? Oh gods please help lol...
  2. Nayera Tharan

Post Your Pre-VU.10 Pictures Here!

So now we've all heard the big news, I think it's time to reflect on what was while we still can :-) (PS. Thanks GeorgeSkyWalker for the suggestion to make a thread on this) I'm not sure if anyone else has posted a similar thread yet... but here's one anyway. I'm off to all the museums and...
  3. Nayera Tharan

MA Time

I was just quickly wondering what time the MA time is based on.... if that makes any sense. For example, say something is happening at 0600 MA time, is there a way I can convert that to my own time zone? I hope it makes sense >.< Thanks! ~Naya
  4. Nayera Tharan

Vehicles in Entropia?

It was a fair while ago, but I recall seeing teasers for the new CryEngine with roads involved? Does this mean we can expect to see vehicles in the future? Or is it just decoration? (Hopefully not!) Does anyone know anything about this? Or maybe I'm mistaken... If there were to be vehicles...
  5. Nayera Tharan

Living in South Australia and in Need of Help to Play Entropia!

Hi all! For the next two weeks or so, while my family is changing internet providers, we will be stuck on dial-up... Entropia! I will miss you! Anyway, don't mind me I'm delirious with sadness lol... Would anyone know a internet/gaming cafe in Adelaide that would have Entropia available? I...
  6. Nayera Tharan

Looking for Shy LESS DarkLight - please help me find him!

Hi all! This Shy is my mentor... and I can't seem to get a hold of him ... It had been awhile since I'd played and since then he hasn't been around. Does anyone know what's up with him? Or where/if he's still playing. Any information would be greatly appreciated - I really want to contact him!
Back