Search results

1. Mika

Question: Strongbox looted rate

as title says. How many strongboxes is expected to be looted pr hour for players for: Cat 1-3 Cat 4-6 Cat 7 - 10 And would the strongbox looted behaviour be consistant throughout easter, christmas and halloween mayhems? Personally never gone to or put any amount of time into survival or the...
  2. Mika

Selling: Halloween 2019

Set me free baby jee Selling Halloween 2019 Items of interest: Adjusted resto chip
  3. Mika

Selling: Selling some stuff incl Mayhem Scintilator Cobalt T8

Pure Ped only. All items are full TT Mayhem Scintilator Cobalt Tier 8.25 Whatever is left on the 17b you get for free, all the dmg enhancers currently on the gun also follow for free.) Using easter egg + Ares perfected I get around 3.3 - 3.5 dpp, and according to the wiki calculator it is...
  4. Mika

Question: Special Treatement for players - OK or not?

While my take on it is likely a hot one because i'm heavily against certain players, or people, regardless, of having exclusive rights goods and what not. Stemming from this thread and not wanting to have that end up in a split discussion...
  5. Mika

Community Harassement, need some help and input here.

So need some input here, and highlight on a issue. Rewind to about 3-4 weeks ago, I saw something on twitch on a channel in the EU section, that I found very suspicious. IE in the span of a few minutes they had gained a influx of 50+ onlookers without any raids, and the viewership never dipped...
  6. Mika

Suggestion: Entropia _NEEDS_ an anti cheat

While it does not stop cheaters. it does halter them. And gives way better tools and control to MA in terms of automated detection (including detection for manual checkup later). The free for all wild west we have now, is not good. That is all.
  7. Mika

Auction house anywhere - Kind of

So I was thinking after seeing someone asking about it in a streamers chat yesterday. Some games today do have it, and most that don't but allow addons quckly has it as one of the more popular things. A auction house anywhere, but you cannot buy or sell using it unless you're at a...
  8. Mika

Question: Red and White colors

So i've been wanting to find someone cappable of coloring or texturing a Sleipnir Primarily white, with red secondary details and yellow mini details. But the only colorer I know of who would be cappable of doing this, is leeloo faith who i have not seen around in a eon and a half. And now in...
  9. Mika

Selling: Some random Pills

Selling some items that are not going to be used for to much longer. Reseller offerson the prices given will be ignored. [Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted] Tier0- SOLD Price TT+3500 --- [EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted] Tier 9 - SOLD Price: tt+6500 --- [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted] Tier 8...
  10. Mika

Buying: Interested in buying a CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 UL

as title says i'm looking for a CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 Preferably at a low tier 0-4. but if you have one higher i'm still interested. I will be offering pure peds. Price to be discussed
  11. Mika

Suggestion: Suggestion discussion for UE5 "Jump Gate" mention

Since UE5 is still a whiles a way, and it was only mentioend with "jumpgates" in the devpost found here: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/development-blog-unreal-engine-5/blogposts/2022/05/10/what-is-entropia-universe-unreal/index.xml While i think a lot of the points in the devpost...
  12. Mika

What makes you, play, pay, and enjoy?

These questions, have been asked many times, in many forms. Since the days of old till today, new players starting 2 years ago, or 15 years ago, everyone always follow the same "loot bad, want more loot, want more skills, need better dps but cant afford, want better loot" kind of droning...
  13. Mika

Suggestion: Various small QOL things & Various for when UE5 rolls in

Some things do drive me up the walls with how annoying they can be, and while the solutions might be simple in some cases i relaly hate having to either choose between 2 extremes, or just remain annoyed. 1. Pets - For the love of all that is holy, sacred, for science, anything. Please either...
  14. Mika

Selling: Selling Asclarias lvl 19 & Full Ghost F

as pr title: Selling Asclarias lvl 19 with looting and runspeed unlocked: SOLD Full set of Ghost F: Full TT + 270 Ped sold
  15. Mika

Need help locating a player!

Going to just edit this. player was not found, but there was no need to find them as the step after them was found instead :)
  16. Mika

Buying: eMine (F) UL

As title i'm looking for UL eMine, please PM :)
  17. Mika

Selling: Selling Incision Plate Improved x4 - 3 sold

Looking to sell 4x Incision Plate Improved http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=216 Looking for tt+1450 for each 3 plates have been sold so the last 1 plate will go up on auction
  18. Mika

Returning player after many many years

So I've been in and out here and there for a little while now and then, last time i played was back in 2019, decided to hop on again because i saw there was the mayhem event randomly and figured why not. But looking around it got me wondering how is the state currently, I see a lot of the same...
  19. Mika

Selling: eMine UL F - Aniktus F - Koroma F

Greetings, So finally back on land and all, and to much stuff happening I barely have time, well to be honest I only got time for so many games, and I have chosen to lean towards were I play with irl people only :) So I will be selling some of the stuff I got in Entropia before I forget about...
  20. Mika

Selling: Stuff from my inventory!

Selling some more things that I don't really use anymore. Mainly because of me soon buying a car and going to agressive on the license i'm in need of some moneh irl, and everything helps :) (for those who like stalking and want to know) Offers in the thread or PM. All prices are gonna be...
  21. Mika

Selling: BOAR (F) Full UL - Tier 1-2

Considering selling my Boar set, F Full. The set consists of tier 0 to 3, and most pieces are ready to be tiered I just never got around to doing it. TT+1450 Ped Also got a Urban Nomad Verdant Coat F that can go with the set for 200 ped (tt+185) the colors fit Boar more than a Coat that is...
  22. Mika

Pricecheck - Modified Angel Harness (F)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?242592-MODIFIED-Angel-Harness Ideas?
  23. Mika

MA: Gold Card App --- Community: Entropia Apps in general

Ok I might be blind and it might have been suggested before, but I couldn't find it. Might have been myself at a earlier time in life hehe OK so basically we live in 2013. One thing that did bum me a bit was that I got to know, the physical Gold Card is still required if you attach it. Gold...
  24. Mika

Are you an Entropian?!

Ok so hold yourself still for a moment. In all the grave times you might meet, or do meet, or not at all. In these times of events that are fair for others, awesome for other people but perhaps not you. In these times where everything in the game goes against you, and nothing but grey dark...
  25. Mika

Mikas Honest Streaming - About as average as entropia goes!

www.Twitch.Tv/Kezha Yet another livestream page oh noes! well any ways, Here goes my stream, streaming Entropia played at your're average mid low level! Often streaming: Completely average hunts on mobs such as; Maffoids, Feffoids, Smaller Atrox, Huon & Many more completely mid...
Back