Search results

1. M

Taking Damage with no mobs around

This happened to me in a group of snables at argus...... Nothing in range to hit me, nothing chasing me but i was still getting hit... Strange, never happened before VU10, maybe just not to me thought. thought i was going mad till now lol
  2. M

Question: EU on a mobile phone?

Ok im just after some info on why this in not possible atm and ideas about how long it might take for something like this to be possible. I need to prove a point ;)
  3. M

Mindforce double skill

Yes...... Very good idea. MA need to get this back online for the new people to have a chance when they come.
  4. M

MindArk SCHOLARSHIP

LOL Did u expect anything differant from MA? :laugh: +rep for trying tho
  5. M

Looking for Soc

NBK...... Alot of helpfull people and a dedicated mining soc to boot. NBK FTW :yay:
  6. M

Question: Skill/PED Ratio?????

Well it seems the answer cant be on the forum or there would be no question and no contradictions. It seems some people beleve that skills are linked to damage delt and NOT PED spent. so here is the question......... If 2 complete noobs with ZERO skill, (i mean fresh off the ship). 1 takes an...
  7. M

Entropedia vu10 - new beginning!

I still use entriopedia now.... Its fine if you look it does say Pre/Post VU10. But as always there is incorect infor being posted, like there is a TP on amith that is on the post VU10 map 3 times, They are all in close proximity but still.... Item info, mob list/locations, locations (TPs)...
  8. M

Entropia losing customers?

My thoughts exactly. I have lost alot of PED since the VU 10 update. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that things cant get much worse. Can they? I will be around for a while. The more "ubers" that leave the game over time the more places there are for new ubers to take...
  9. M

Help: Intel Chipset.....

Im still playing around trying to get Entropia to work on my second computer... The only thing that is holding me back is the Intel graphics. Im just wondering if anyone has had any joy getting EU to work with Intel graphics. I would buy a new card but the system is AGP and the price of AGP...
  10. M

Question: Skill/PED Ratio?????

Ok now i have been reading a little about skill gains - PED. Im reading that you always gain the same amout of skill per PED you spend, is this true??? But i wouldnt gain more skills wasting 100s of PED hunting with UL weapons i dont have the skill to use. I just waste PED and gain the same...
  11. M

The Argo Experiment!

Been loosing alot latley so im not hunting as big atm. I will however return sometime to complete this.
  12. M

MA give us mounts and vehicles

First of all can you imagin the decay cost on a car or bike. Also the food cost for a horse or camel, a young snable costs enough to feed lol. So if something like that were introduced and lets face it it wouldnt be a BIG change for MA but then what would newcommers do? Car valets? Animal...
  13. M

East of Twin Peaks?

Argo have always been north of twin.... Not east.
  14. M

SGA Weapon Value......?????

Thx :silly2: I see your point.
  15. M

SGA Weapon Value......?????

So i have been looking through the SGA weapons on aucton and from what i can see if you BUY a SGA gun you are a little silly....... The stats on the pistols compaired to the mentor edition are.... 4-5 more uses per minute, few more meters range and the damage is just of a differant type. Are...
  16. M

SIB period on CB5 ends..

its not all 100% But most is accurate.
  17. M

Question: How Much Did You Gain?

Well now it is almost over........ lol I gained around 3k total skills but im on low budget and dont have the PED to skill as much as id like :(
  18. M

Hi, Just joined NBK Legion few days ago. Maybe see you ingame sometime.

Hi, Just joined NBK Legion few days ago. Maybe see you ingame sometime.
  19. M

FYI: Serendipity........ Interesting

Myself and another have posted the TRUE meaning of the word "Serendipity" Whether MA and the skills in the game take this into account is another matter lol
  20. M

Top 10 Miners..... (Entropia Tracker)

Yes it does, i joined and found i hade 2 more globals than what i thought lol
  21. M

FYI: Top 10 Hunters.....(Entropia Tracker)

That was aimed more at the people who dont have a tracker account, but i suppose they could signup, its free :)
  22. M

FYI: Top 10 Crafters...... (Entropia Tracker)

I have not long ago signed up to entropia tracker and im sure many of you have seen this page before but i thought i would post the top 10 here for people who havent. Position Player Globals Total value 1. linam zyyk zyyk 11372 1,425,935.00 PEDs 2. Augis Auktuma Tumas 10370...
  23. M

Top 10 Miners..... (Entropia Tracker)

I have not long ago signed up to entropia tracker and im sure many of you have seen this page before but i thought i would post the top 10 here for people who havent. Position Player Globals (All time) Total loot (All time) 1. joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx 7067 1,133,333.00 PEDs 2...
  24. M

FYI: Top 10 Hunters.....(Entropia Tracker)

I have not long ago signed up to entropia tracker and im sure many of you have seen this page before but i thought i would post the top 10 here for people who havent. Position Player Globals (All time) Loot (All time) 1. Black Hawk Hawk 6553...
  25. M

MU only money,so they lower the loot rate

Ahhhhh so this is thread about bad loot.... I wondered what you were on about m8 lol. Well tbh i havent hunted much lately since loosing alot of PED so i guess you could say things are not that good atm. But on the up side i have no PED to do anything so all i can do is run around so im...
Back