Search results

1. S

Old Noob Looking For "Work"

*Gives himself an additional title* Mister Ivan Sokolov, The Advertiser!
  2. S

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

I got stuck at different revives hah... couldn't make it today : (
  3. S

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Making a swim from omegaton west to the location. 10 peds say that it gets found by the time my swim finishes :laugh:
  4. S

Info: Beginner jobs

I'm at your shop, meet at PA TP?
  5. S

you at your shop?
  6. S

I'm looking to do whatever ya want hah. My skills are lacking to say the least (My highest skill besides sweat is evade at 174) Everything else get's lower. Sound good, there's no rush or anything : P Seems I missed ya by an hour or two as I just read this now, hope to catch ya soon though...
  7. S

Touche... touche indeed... but I still feel I'm "Older" than most "noobs" here? :D
  8. S

hmm I am flexible.. we can make me out to be like the guy from the tv show hung! I need a pimp though (I'll split the profits of course). Interested? : P Thank you bigbertha! I'll need the luck!
  9. S

This may have been done before but eh I figure I'll give it a go. So I'm looking for additional "entertainment" if you will and if anyone who wants me to do something I'll more or less do it (^_^). More or less as long as I break out at least even with whatever the task is I'll be happy...
  10. S

I realize that you don't have fixed days or hours.. which is why I made an "official" offer to have me "on call". I wasn't blaming you for anything but you did not even say no through pm... wasn't making demands of any sort.
  11. S

I sent him a message having me truly be his helper through the forum but he hasn't replied, guessing it's a no : (. Unemployed noob looking for.. employment?
  12. S

This is of interest to me... I'm an old noob that would like the entertainment/job : P Now to find you.. Mister Ivan Sokolov shall..
  13. S

Is this immoral?

could you pm it to me too? i'm curious : D
  14. S

Info: Tutorial: How to use Auto-Tool and Sweating (Video)

is it supposed to auto aim like that? Or was that you moving the mouse, it doesn't auto aim it like that for me when i press it to auto use and it's targeted, great vid though :D
  15. S

PVP event: Revenge of the Guides

(Uses jedi mind trick) You will change it to Sunday... so that the Famous Best Greatest Mister Ivan Sokolov can join the fun! :P
  16. S

I think i'm losing my mind a little bit...

New objective to build the fund because trading business goes slow! I will collect 10000 sweat from my beloved comb... have 1k right now... with the funds i get from selling 10k... i'm sure to get a sword... and that'll be my first step!!... hazah!
  17. S

Buying: Low TT tophat

pm with price
  18. S

Why is it taking a year and a day to update...

The download finished overnight... i was stuck around 40kb/s when i saw... that was off the client and my connection is not that slow... so no idea but w/es i'm updated and will be in game because i know you all miss me :D :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  19. S

connection should be fine... but if it's a complete redl... makes sense... but ugh.. hope there are really good improvements lol... thanks ^_^
  20. S

13 hours!? what whaT!?
  21. S

i want combibo for life : (
  22. S

so banks are illegal unless i have a lot of money so starting loan service is debunked... me and my combibo love will never be able to be with eachother at this rate.... must think of something... any ideas? anyone know how to start a petition... to make me a combibo? sword wielding of...
  23. S

Sokolov Loan Service

Didn't realize it was not allowed... that sort of kills the point of entrepreneurship ah well.. 125 peds is something if you don't have much... 20% is fine with low loans.. not with high loans 7 days not enough? not sure if i agree with you... would it really take you a month to make 20% off...
  24. S

Sokolov Loan Service

Noone wants a loan? :(
  25. S

If you are at sweat camp...

never feel sorry for beggers, they the ones that won't give gratitude, random noobs are mainly the same except for the one or two special gems you run into every so often. If you start a trade with someone and give them ten peds.. and hit accept... and they ask... are you sure or i'm grateful...
Back