Search results

1. Mikah

So... Whats New? :D

Heya! :) Is been awhile and although I check the forum sporadically every blue moon, I'm curious to see whats shaking in the world of Entropia (amazed I still get icon gifts and pms in here!) Are the disturbed ones still disturbed? Did the sweat economy collapse? Is Mindforce as pointless as...
  2. Mikah

*Selling 26k EFD*

As title says, selling 26K E.F.D. Startbid 10 PED's. Buy Out met by MindStar9 Buyout 200 Peds. Auction ends in one week, Saturday March 29th at 17:30 EF time, any last minute bids will receive 5 extra minutes, same as ingame auction, until no more bids are received. No annonymous bids please...
  3. Mikah

PC: Mindforce Package

****Due to the LG being rescheduled next weekend, I have decided to place ALL items in auction. Thanks to all those who showed interest and have a great weekend!**** Wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the bulk package or just see what kind of offers are available for these...
  4. Mikah

Happy Birthday Arokh!!

Happy Birthday Arokh!! :yay: :birthday: Now, go sleep with one of the guides so you can get your HOF today!! :D..
  5. Mikah

Happy Birthday to Phil the Mindtropian :)

Happy Birthday Phil Aka Dale!!!! :yay:::birthday::beerchug: Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday Mr. Preside... umm Phil :D... Happy Birthday to YOU!!! :yay: Hope MA gives you a well deserved HOF or heck even ATH! I shall drink a beer for you tonight my...
  6. Mikah

Don't Forget your Kids or Pets while playing!

Internet and Video Gaming Addiction is Real, don't forget about the important things in life, children, pets, career/job, paying your mortage or even watering your plants :) This story made me sick, but nonetheless a reminder to gamers about the addictive properties of the Internet and how easy...
  7. Mikah

Happy Birthday Scorpion!

:birthday:Happy Bday Scorp! :yay: In behalf of TV, we wish nothing but the best for you sweetie, cheers for now and more to come! :beerchug: :drink: :grouphug: Time to partay this weekend and get a nice juicy hof :wtg::handgun: :dance::clap:
  8. Mikah

Alas, 40 Psyche!

The day finally came today, after so long, so much ME used, so much decay, some sweating (800+ atm) and much patience, finally 40 Psyche :yay:... I was debating whether to post this on my diary or here or to even post at all but what the hell :wtg:... For those who do not know me, I am on...
  9. Mikah

B: Bear Armor Parts

Hello there :) Buying the following Bear Parts, the parts that have the * means priority for me atm, the Shin guard will be the last thing I buy intil I complete the others first...I already have harness and thigh guards. Bear Arm Guards* Bear Helmet* Bear Gloves Bear Shin Guards Please send...
  10. Mikah

Virtual Licenses Final Price Predictions.

The news are in... http://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/6357.html How much do you think they will sell for? Where will the new banks be placed? Who will be the owners? Will the exchange buildings be opened for current market prices availability to the public on Calypso? So many...
  11. Mikah

Biotropians Look Here...

Are you tired of healing in outposts or revivals, for no return? Are you skilling Biotropy? Do you skill for long periods of time or sporadically, with little to no gratitude in return? Do you play after 19:00 Calypso time on weekdays and flexible on weekends? Im looking for fellow Biotropians...
  12. Mikah

New Terminology perhaps?

Hello my Fellow Entropians...:) I'm not one to start off random threads but I rather find out what others think and Im rather curious. As many already know, Pre-Gold players is reffered to players who joined/played before gold was introduced... Since the last Vu that took away gold from...
  13. Mikah

Newbie Oil Rig Field Trip II !

Due to popular demand, we bring you the Newbie Oil Rig Field Trip! A few days ago, I was inspired by the outcry of a fellow Entropian, in search for a small glance of the Oil Rig... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45389 This event is for the fearless, for both...
  14. Mikah

Happy Birthday Trifle!!

:birthday: !!!Happy Birthday Trifle aka Misty!!! :birthday: Hey sweetie, lets hope MA gives you a nice, big and juice Hof today and tomorrow, aside from the already 1k+ mining uber you got a few days, you deserve nothing but the best... For one of my favorite...
  15. Mikah

Cross Country: A Mentor's Nightmare...

~~Terra Verde Proudly Presents~~ Cross Country: A Mentor's Nightmare Are you an Experienced Mentor? Do you enjoy excitement, adventure and the wilderness? Are you borderline suicidal, well armed and brave? Do you have what it takes, to Win 200 PED’s*??? :broke: Embark on a secret race...
  16. Mikah

~Mikah's Corner~

Welcome to Mikah's World.. :wave: Please leave sanity at the doorstep. Thank You!! First off, I'd like to say to whoever is reading this, thank you for wasting your precious time reading someone else's thoughts, must mean that either you have nothing better to do or you have some spare time...
  17. Mikah

Most Skilled in Mindforce?

Hello there... :wave: Before creating this thread, I searched for it but found no answers.. I'd like to know who holds the highest skills in the following and I'll continue updating as time progresses.. Psychotropy- The Collector with 4,200 Concentration- Akbar with 1,957 Biotropy- Nisse...
  18. Mikah

Hurricanes and their unscheduled annoyance...

Hey there, Well, it's Hurricane Season where I live (Florida), it seems the first hurricane to hit us this season will be Ernesto Hurricane (who names these hurricanes?? :confused: ).. Anywho, I've been asked many times "Mikah, when is your next event" and or similar questions of that...
  19. Mikah

Happy Birthday Tidesong & Titus Wolf!

As title says... Happy Birthday Tidesong & Titus Wolf!! :birthday: May today bring a nice HoF or even better, an ATH! Congratz you guys, party hard :beerchug: :smoke: :drink:
  20. Mikah

Disrespect causes Death..

It all started yesterday, when Phil and I decided to embark on a journey to Thorio Temple by ourselves.. :handgun: At the many obstacles we faced in the way, being ressurected a few times :revive: , wormholed once or twice, the strong and fierce thorios kept striking us down with their clubs...
  21. Mikah

Happy Birthday Gryffon !

!! Happy Birthday Gryffon !! :birthday: Cheers, To a person who thinks with Logic and with Heart thru his words.. :beerchug: Congratz!! Mynx, don't :whip: too much today ;) Good Luck Gryffon and may you have a great birthday, who knows, maybe today you'll get the ATH that has been...
  22. Mikah

Leaving on Vacation =D

To Whom this May Concern I'll be leaving on vacation for 2 weeks starting August 8th.. going to Colombia.. huge family reunion.. :silly2: I'll miss you guys, won't be roaming around Ef or online for that time, as I will be going to different cities.. Hopefully, I won't be pulvarized by Lava...
  23. Mikah

Best Sweat in Team Screenshot *Vote*

Yes, Finally !! **Please read before voting** The moment many had been waiting for... :acid: Okay, a quick rundown of whats going on... below you will see screenshots that were submitted for the Best Sweat Gathering in Team Screenshot Contest... :sweat...
  24. Mikah

Hayy Birthday Dale!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Dale!!!!!! Happy Birthday Dale !! Dale, as a friend you rock, as a Mindforce mentor, you kick ass... You believed in me when I was rock bottom and gave me a chance to believe in goodness of people in Pe... without you I could have never done the Huge Oil Rig event and your...
  25. Mikah

!!All Sweaters Unite!!

All Sweaters Unite! ***( Please read on it's Entirely, there are 2 Events going on Sunday, the Newcommer's Event and the Team Sweating Screenshot Contest, they are both different and separate, read each rules beforehand!)*** Teleport Trips Available here...
Back