Search results

1. C

A bit interesting

Sound pointed this out earlier but I just got around to posting about it.... We got a major VU without any new major bugs! :eek: Did MA hire some beta testers? :)
  2. C

Thin mohawk

Is there anyone who can do this yet?
  3. C

New Oxford "why"!!!

I personally like hades (particularly hades c). The lag is minimal, I dont have to wait 5 minutes for all the avatars to render before finding my way towards the auctioneer, and it's a great place to sit around and chat with people. That's just my 2 pecs though.
  4. C

Nicole might be looking for an new Society

I'm sure QKR would take you in. We're a little on the noob side but we're getting there. Between the actual soc and the academy we have around 80 members so there's always someone around. PM me if you might be interested. :)
  5. C

Some Pictures from Nicole

congrats!!!! :) :banana: :dance:
  6. C

Logging into support still possible through CL

For support: https://account.entropiauniverse.co.../rich/5384.html
  7. C

Entropia Universe Website

What really annoys me is thet instead of bug fixes we get an amature website. Seriously....wouldnt a memory leak that's causing some computers to blue screen be a little more important than a new client loader?
  8. C

Sidebar bug?

I've had that problem since I started in November
  9. C

Entropia Universe Website

Did some digging and found the link for support.... https://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5384.html whine away
  10. C

Spiders in Hadesheim, again

me either :laugh:
  11. C

Spiders in Hadesheim, again

I dont see where anyone is identified as bringing them in ;p It was loads of fun though. :D
  12. C

The Following Account Hacked

keep him occupied q. The longer you keep him busy, the less damage he can do. Sorry to hear about this Cade.
  13. C

Support & Favoritism

Maybe if you had been a little nicer in your message to them, they would have been more willing to help you out.
  14. C

Spider At Hades C!!!! Come Now!!!

Spiders in cities are always fun. :)
  15. C

pe ass where to get it from?

from chainfire's super secret peass hiding spot (aka pe.jongma.org)
  16. C

We were hungry ...

I heard they taste like chicken
  17. C

Finally, the proof!

Thanx again for the rep, comments, and input everyone. I thought maybe it was the driver at first but I updated it and nothing. When I first installed the card, I had to load the drivers in safe mode. Since then I've been able to reload them in normal mode but I had the problem in both cases...
  18. C

Selling: Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator

Item has been sold. Thanx. :)
  19. C

Finally, the proof!

Thanx for the rep everyone. :) On a side note. I just started seeing this when I upgraded my video card. Anyone know why this is happening? I upgraded from Radeon 7500 (64mb) to Radeon 9200 SE (128mb). Ever since the upgrade I've noticed all kinds of weird things like that in the graphics.
  20. C

sexiest and ugliest

my vote for cutest has to go to jessie from twu direct. :eek:
  21. C

Finally, the proof!

The proof that we're all puppets in MindArk's twisted game.... Click to enlarge :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  22. puppets

puppets

23. C

Chainfire's New P.E. Assistant Rocks

I'll drink to that. 1 hell of a fine job chainy!
  24. C

Should MA make a underseas city?

why wouldnt you be able to swim there?
  25. C

Work called and I get my First Global!

I've never looted 1.
Back