Search results

1. THANATOS

Micropayment planet

I would love to see a planet purchased that was virtually an exact copy of Calypso (same mobs, same weapons etc, etc..) that operated on a micro payment system. Essentially taking what we have now, but making it WAAAAAY cheaper. It could be called Micro Calypso and have a $1 = 100 Ped exchange...
  2. THANATOS

Selling: Genesis Star Tower C - 16A - 1 Ped Start bid

Fed up of waiting for the bug to be fixed so I can sell this on auction in game, so selling here instead :) Genesis Star Tower C - 16A Item points: 120 Max number of guests: 20 Maintainance fee: Expired Does not have a balcony. Starting bid 1 ped - auction ends Sunday 8th August 8pm game...
  3. THANATOS

How safe is Entropia Forum with current VBulletin hack?

I am not an expert on forum software, so just how safe are my details based on the news today regarding the Vbullltetin hack? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-10714192 As far as I can see Entropia Forum uses version 3.8.5 and its 3.8.6 thats the problem, so does that mean we are safe, or...
  4. THANATOS

Selling: 50,000 efd for 100ped

SOLD :yay:
  5. THANATOS

News item - FPC's Second VU - The Missions!

Today, First Planet Company saw the release of their second Version Update which contains the much anticipated expansion of the mission system. The missions were first launched two months ago as a preview and test of the system. It met with a very positive reaction from the community and FPC...
  6. THANATOS

Info: MA & Swedish people thank Neverdie for Rocktropia

Recently posted on the net by MA thanking NeverDie for bringing diversity to the Entropia Universe with Rocktropia and Next Island :D http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1270631896891RA12
  7. THANATOS

Wrong Graphics card shows up on my system

Ok, got a new PC, that one broke and after a lot of hassle the company finally sent me a new one yesterday. However, it should be capable of running at the highest spec (the old one that broke did - even with AAX4) This one, I am getting only 8ish FPS even on medium. Upon further...
  8. THANATOS

Buying: Dragon Harness and thighs (M)

I am after Dragon harness and thighs (M). No other parts thanks. Either PM or post here with what price you are after ;)
  9. THANATOS

Info: 33,839 Active Players in Entropia and cost comparrisons to other MMORPGs...

The other day I saw a post by Marco from FPC that made me think he had divulged quite a bit of information without realising just how much he had given away. The statement was "The average revenue is roughly $23 per month and player today." Now, I have made some pretty big assumptions, and...
  10. THANATOS

Mission System

I have recently been getting a little bored of Entropia, after all, there are only so many times I can do the same thing and not get bored out of my tiny mind. :dunce: I heard eventually MA will be implementing some sort of mission system, and figured why shouldn't i do this for myself while i...
  11. THANATOS

Is MA doing enough to promote Entropia?

I have been playing this game for a few months now. I have been depositing $20 a month as my budget and have progressed nicely. I genuinely believe the game is worth my “subscription” of $20 for the amount of enjoyment I get from it. However, there is a major flaw I have discovered with this...
  12. THANATOS

12 Globals in 20 minutes!!!!!

Ok, firstly, these are not my globals, so DO NOT gratz me!!! :wise: I figured this was the most suitable place for this posting, Mods, if you want to move it, or want me to move it, please just say so... The story, I logged on, and noticed a familerer name pop up in the chat window with a...
  13. THANATOS

Global Number 3!!!

Got my third global today! Although i got bugger all out of it! about 8 peds worth. My feeble companion Dwarfchucker stole most of it from right under my nose! Click to enlarge
  14. THANATOS

Effectiveness of incomplete armour

I was looking to upgrade my goblin armour and after spending some time looking at the stats Vs. Price I settled on Shogun armour. I have started to source the parts and have so far managed to get a harness and thighs very reasonably. Looking at the various price guides available, i can also...
  15. THANATOS

My first atrox hunt and a global!

Finally plucked up the courage to take on the ATROX! and got a global first time! My second ever global! Also killed one 5 mins later that dropped an ep32 worth 24 ped! and no comments about the fact I am dead! :laugh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  16. THANATOS

Finally, a Global!

After about 2 months of playing, i finally got my first Global, all be it as part of a team, I am still buzzing from it... We were only out and about skilling with TT guns too! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I love this game! anyone want to explain how i get thumbnails...
  17. THANATOS

The contribution of Melee hunters?

I am still quite new to the world of entropia, and have been reading this forum for about a month. One thing that seems consistent is that everyone agrees (ok, MOSTLY agrees!) that MA make there money from decay, and everything else theoretically goes into the alledged "loot pool"... This got...
Back