Search results

1. predden

Question: Lenovo IdeaPad S12 ION?

Hi… I was thinking of getting a small laptop/net book to drag along in my camera bag.. I was looking at the Lenovo IdeaPad S12 ION that a friend recommended. It can handle a few pretty gfxheavy games like far cry and it gets 5439 points in 3DMark 2001. Would this computer manage Entropia on std...
  2. predden

B.a.m.f kz4

weeeee :yay: i Has a shotgun
  3. predden

FYI: The new login screen sux :D

Hmm due to cut backs in the gfx department at MA the new loginscreen is a bit hard to use :D
  4. predden

Sitting down much?

I keep getting this "nice" message from time to time when i try to change weapons/fap.. Its a bit sucky...
  5. predden

Download error

Hmm im getting Download Error when i try to install EU on a laptop. All the ports are open and the FW and AW turned off.. Im runing XP pro and i have installed the game on 3 other computers with the same config over the last few monts without any problems.. "An error occured when trying to...
  6. predden

Selling: Mod LR53 (L) Full TT

Im selling a Modified LR53 (L) with full TT Its in the auction at the moment with 115% BO The week/month markup is 118% :yay:
  7. predden

The new forced mouse conf sux big time.

Never mind just move along.. pointless anyway.
  8. predden

Help: Bahnhof Sweden

Hi Is there any one else that uses Bahnhof in Sweden? Im having huge problems connecting to entropia in the evenings It works fine during the daytime, but after 17-18 swedish time its useless. I get like 60-90% packet loss. The funny thing is that I can play without any problems using Telias...
  9. predden

Invis in PVP is back

The invisible in pvp bug is back.. Ether that or the trox and armax explodes from launchers and fights the air and die all by them self. :scratch2:
  10. predden

strange lagisch problem.

Im having a bit of a problem I cant put the finger on.. It all started with patch 10.0.11 before that I had no problem at all running the game in very high in 1600x1200 but with the latest patches I keep getting sudden freeze when mobs or players appear on the radar, that’s not a big problem...
  11. predden

Pooooooor Kittens

Lots of nice things in the latest patch, it also reveals some of the cruelty of animals from MA´s staff using poor little kittens as slaves in the FAP´s What the hell is up with the new fap sound?:scratch2:
  12. predden

Got stuck on a Cactus

Be careful when you use auto run… I got my ass stuck on a cactus looking thing and had to use T to be able to continue. It hurt like hell :ahh:
  13. predden

Patch the patch?

Is it just me or did we just get a patch for the 10.0.8 patch:scratch2:
  14. predden

Landgrab idea

As I keep getting CTD´s and my new pc hasn’t arrived yet im reading EF like mad and it keeps me from cleaning my apartment for a few more minutes. I haven’t gone trough all the LG posts due to all the ass chewing and whining in 99% of the posts. From what ive seen on EF the last LG was a fuckup...
  15. predden

mouse sensitivity tweak

Hi.. im sure im not the only one that has a insanely sensitive mouse ingame.. add cl_sensitivity = 25 (or whatever value you like) to settings-ce.cfg you will find the cfg in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Entropia Universe (if you use default location) cl_sensitivity = 25...
  16. predden

minor gfx bugg ?

I was thinking of adding this in the screenshot com but neeee. this is how it looks when i try to add hotkeys.:yay: WTG ma developer, well done. is it x-mass soon? :wtg:
  17. predden

If this PC wont cut it...

Ok my current PC suxx ass big-time, it can run Crysis and everything else i throw at it with everything at max settings but I cant run entropia on more than a mix of high and medium. And im NOT talking abut lagging in the towns or indoors. I need a new one and if this setup wont be able to run...
  18. predden

Sharing violation when installing

Hi i got this popup when i try to install entropia on a laptop.. HP 8530p: Core 2 Duo 2,53GHz, 4 gb ram ATI Mob Radeon HD 3650 with 512 gfx mem. Win XP Pro
  19. predden

You guys rewl

I know there has been lots of whining about the new VU and all the bugs. MA just sits there silent and only give some what useless support help for all of them who haven’t got a monster of a PC at home… I just want to give creds to all the EF ppl who are helping eachother fixing the different...
  20. predden

OMG i got a picture of Jackson

It must be Michael Jackson, its White, plastic, full of pills and should be kept out of reach of small children.:D¨ damn im bored.
  21. predden

Where did the small spiders go?

Hmm could be that this should go in the nooob section.:D.. but where did all the small spider young/matures in OL 19 go and where can i find them? :ahh:
  22. predden

Wtf? Eula

Ok I guess the whole idea of a EULA is to be a bit vague to cover all possible ways of getting sued but this is just silly.:D
  23. predden

Looking for a Swedish soc?

Planet Explorers are looking for a few good men or women. We are a fairly new soc consisting mainly of ppl with 2-4+ years of playing time. At the moment we are looking for a few new Swedish speaking players. The main language in the soc is Swedish but as long as you can type/read/understand...
  24. predden

Thanks to the medics

I just want to say thanks to all the guys/gals who heal us when we fight this damn war. On numerous occasions ive been healed by strangers that just runs away not expecting anything for their hard work. Its players like you that show us that its not just greedy kill stealers out there. Thank...
  25. predden

Lan in "Norrland" (Sweden)

How many players would be interested in a LAN/party/reason to get drunk in Sundsvall/Norrland/Sweden this winter???:wtg: I’m just checking to see if there would be worth the hassle of rigging it up.
Back