Search results

1. Ned Flanders

Selling: Skills already on implants

Selling skills on implants: Will keep updating this thread with new skills for sale as soon as I get access to more ESIs. Feel free to pm me on the forum if you got ESI for sale. PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in buying any of the skills at the following link: Skills for...
  2. Ned Flanders

Selling: Hunting Avatar/Skills (roughly 135k skills focused on hunting)

Close thread, remaking a proper thread.
  3. Ned Flanders

Selling: Improved A105

Selling my improved a105 amp. SB: tt+5k BO: tt+6k Radiant shards go for 1500ped each (you need three so 4500ped) a105 amp goes for 1k 140 a100 parts (roughly 450-500ped) So the price is fair (in other words, trolls stay under your bridges) Ending it 24hours after SB has been reached. //Ned
  4. Ned Flanders

Selling: Molisk Enamel Buttons (375% price may change based on MU)

Hey, done with the iron mission and just started the bronze, so thought I'd start selling of some molisk buttons. Currently got 200ped+ tt of it, price atm is 375% (which is below auc price). Feel free to pm me ingame to buy, I don't mind selling smaller amounts, but please nothing below 20ped...
  5. Ned Flanders

suggestion on enhancers and tiering

Enhancers: Make them L (with tt value so it is actually possible to figure out how long they last) Make the decay be based on ammo burn rather than uses (that way noob guns can use them too without it being overpowering since the bonus is in %) Promote using more than one tier slot by adding...
  6. Ned Flanders

Buying: omegaton igni l1000

Rather than simply go with it, I decided to actually look up the choices I will have for the next few years (not including whatever curve ball MA might add). I concluded that I prefer the laser pistol choices over the carbine ones. So if anyone has a igni L1000 for sale, please pm me. As usual...
  7. Ned Flanders

Buying: Radiant khadra crystals

Looking for radiant khadra crystals. Pm me or post here if you have any for sale. /Ned
  8. Ned Flanders

Question: Low Maturity Molisk?

So I am focusing on the Molisk iron mission atm, does anyone know a good spot for low maturity molisk? Atami's is perfect for the bronze, but I'd prefer lower maturity molisks for the iron, to burn through it faster. //Ned
  9. Ned Flanders

Buying: UL EWE LC-100 Frontier

Now looking for l1000 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?251230-omegaton-igni-l1000&p=3152387#post3152387
  10. Ned Flanders

Buying: Full Knight (M) set

Went with a ghost set instead so thread can be closed
  11. Ned Flanders

Selling: Angel Male set (tier 3-5)

Selling an excellent Angel armor set (male with tier 3-5 and high tier stats) on my brothers behalf. Price SB: 29k BO: 30k Sale ends 72h after SB has been met
  12. Ned Flanders

Selling: Ranked HK1750

sold thread can be closed Selling Ranked HK1750 (untiered) tt+12k and it's yours Weapon can be grabbed anywhere on Calypso. //Ned
  13. Ned Flanders

FYI: Drone Stage V Reward

Done with Drone stage V, to lazy to post images of all the skills, same as the ones before them, the tt value are as following: Group 1 38.75 PED Group 2 25 PED Group 3 12 PED (No tokens) Group 1 Aim, Anatomy, BLP Weaponry Techonology, Combat Reflexes, Dexterity, Handgun, Heavy Melee...
  14. Ned Flanders

Suggestions about ammo, + i want OJs in TT

Let's start with the silly request, can we please get OJs as TT clothes, so I can buy em back, I am sure other players have tt:ed them at one point and wish they hadn't. Or alternatively, make them tradeable, so newbies can sell em for a few peds. The more serious suggestion, is about ammo...
  15. Ned Flanders

Buying: Vigilante (M) Foot Guards and Helm

Found a set, thread can be closed Well as the topic says, looking for Vigilante (M) Foot Guards and Helmet Will update thread if I find them myself
  16. Ned Flanders

Selling: Unlimited EWE LC-100 Frontier

Changed it to an auction to give people a chance to get it cheaper than my original post Willing to sell my EWE LC-100 Frontier (Tier 4.0 atm, still using it so might be higher at the time of sale) SB: tt+8k Instant BO: tt+10k (tier 3 went for +8k). Auction lasts for 3 days from when SB has...
  17. Ned Flanders

Question: How do you decide which mission reward to pick?

So I am having some trouble deciding what mission rewards to pick when I have more than one choice. My initial plan was to always pick rifle skill if given that choice, to try and reach 70 as fast as possible to unlock (commando) asap. However, when you reach a certain point, the skill increase...
  18. Ned Flanders

Buying: Knight armor set (M)

Buying A105 amps and Knight armor set (M) As the title says, I'd love to get my hands on a knight set (M) and 2 A105 amps (Paying tt+650 for each amp), feel free to contact me ingame or here. //Ned
  19. Ned Flanders

Ned's Hunting Log

Sorry guys, discontinued due to lack of time. (Game takes up enough time without having to log everything). Thanks for showing interest and support Seen a lot of good hunting logs and I am sure some smart person can use the data for something, so I thought I'd start my own log now that I have a...
  20. Ned Flanders

Question: Robbed when depositing?

So I made a larger deposit to buy a UL weapon, but ever since I did I am bleeding out peds. I do 400ped rounds and get an average 65-70% return, I broke even 1 out of 10 rounds and that was due to markup and luck. I know it's not my setup, since I shift between a lot of mobs and my setup is...
  21. Ned Flanders

I am so gonna get burned for this suggestion...

I want to be able to buy ESI from trade terminals. There is a huge market for selling and buying skills in this game, but it is being held back by the fact that you have to pay 600-700% for the actual ESI that the skills are placed upon. Obviously if you could get ESI for TT, the price on...
  22. Ned Flanders

Rested = bonus skill gain

Most MMOs these days have so called "rested status", which is basically a reward you get while being offline. So i.e. in WoW you get rested status if you are offline or logout while inside a city or inn. Obviously this wouldn't work in Entropia, since Mindark would never support a feature that...
  23. Ned Flanders

EWE LC-100 Frontier

So I am getting a LC-100 UL and since I am unsure what it is valued at, I'd like to hear your opinions on it. We already settled on a price, tt+5k which to me seems like an ok price (the one I am getting is a tier 1). So basically I want to know if I got the short end of the deal. I remember...
  24. Ned Flanders

Buying: EWE LC-100 Frontier UL

Deal has been made, thread can be closed Yeah I know I ain't the only one that wants it, but even if the chance of getting an offer is slim, it is better than no chance at all. So if anyone has the EWE LC-100 Frontier ul (or wins it during the spring mayhem, I'd really like to get my hands on...
  25. Ned Flanders

Buying: Gremlin (M) set or parts (thigh, foot and face guard)

Gremlin (M) set (SET HAS BEEN BOUGHT, THREAD CAN BE CLOSED) SET HAS BEEN BOUGHT, THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED Looking to buy the parts I am missing of a Gremlin set Male (or an entire set if you don't want to split the set) Paying tt+250 for a full set (don't care about tier stats or level). Or...
Back