Search results

1. barcode

Fill me in...

kerhams right hitman, i dont think its worth the effort unless you wana turn it into your expensive hobby and deposit lots unless you just get lucky... yea so buy a lotto ticket instead ae man!
  2. barcode

Show us ya face!

And here's my balcony ... :) Click to enlarge[/CENTER] hope the season treats you well ;) gl man keep on :kos:
  3. barcode

ATH: Scip Old 24242 PED

full of it! i think your just smut jelous, i dont even know stormer but i can recognise he is capitalising on your arrogence, IMO you, avery, are just as bad as the loot whiners, busting him up for such an insignificant quote, which is obviously irrelivent,, you even had to go make your own...
  4. barcode

Is a Supremacy Harness an item?

:rolleyes::handjob::shots::newbie:
  5. barcode

FYI: high end item crafting is a worse lottory than vegas

lol you accepted the EULA, i have respect for you NZR but you agree this game is gambling so why cry? take a break, go outside, take up smocking! realise this to play, and for the noobs that hof on an OA, good on them their gamble just paid off like yours has many times before... 711 please make...
  6. barcode

Tribesmen Vs Helicopter

thats cool man, and amazing to see there are still "untouched" tribes, If only we could make the rest of civilisation like them, i think we have more to learn from them than they do us!
  7. barcode

Question: Does this apply on cry-tropia too?

:handjob: :rolleyes:
  8. barcode

Info: From One Newbie to Another

Yea man!! informative and positive :D this is what new people should see, EU is a progressive game and as you wisely state it takes patience and your never going to be uber in a day! cool to see people expanding on the tutorials to! new players need all the advice they can before they venture :)
  9. barcode

Live DJs?

if theres any interest for some international DJs ND please get in touch i have I have some great DnB DJs interested in the prospect of "online gigs"
  10. barcode

New rewards for mentors?

just pray it aint (L) :scratch2:
  11. barcode

sweating as a uber?

:yay: pfffffffffffff :scratch2: (go back to school)
  12. barcode

Gift card depositing

thanks for help guys :yay:
  13. barcode

Gift card depositing

what about validating the card? doesnt that come on your statement?
  14. barcode

Gift card depositing

Hi team, im a new zealand player avoiding any contact with credit cards and the like so my options are small! at the postshops we can buy Visa (i think) gift cards that cost $5 and you can load upto $500 on 'em and you only can put the cash on once (hence the gift card i guess :rolleyes:)...
  15. barcode

Whats ya Job!!

Geeral engineer here :yay: i love getting dirty :eyecrazy:
  16. barcode

The March on Troy

:yay: ive advised some friends of this, im sure the turn out will be fitting to the great prizes!
  17. barcode

PE Simulator - OPEN Beta released!

im sick of playing pe so this will be great! i no longer have to worry about breaking even, whats the latest recoda? im sick of wasting all my peds away and after seeing *spewing* weapon cells as a mentor gift, :rolleyes: i think this will be a great replacement for me!! cheers:beerchug: :tiphat:
  18. barcode

Everday Use Movie Quotes

lol good one *arnold swartzinager voice on* EVERBODY, GET DOWN THERES A SNIPER ON THE ROOF! arne voice off* lol cant remember what movie of his it was from but lol i think its used daily
  19. barcode

Selling Emik T10 (L) Pistol (Rare?)

yea imagine all these new awsome guns non L :rolleyes: we'll be dreaming lets hope recoda can include them on his simulator as i am never going to be able to have a ped card to hunt with these bloody L weaps\ btw nice find, good stuff and cheers for putting in item info!!
  20. barcode

Assassin R150 (L), a short review

you made that gun look reeeaaalll appealing but the markup is stupid definatly an hour in pvp or a LG phase if your lucky and yea that pic is "sick"! :D
  21. barcode

Guide to Exploitation

all good but one problem "mentoring" this is a guide for noobies no? (well at start of your post you say experienced players need not read so i am expecting you aim at noobs) but anyways i dont suggest a noob mentoring a noob its pretty silly unless you have a friend IRL or whatever thats all...
  22. barcode

Emik X5 91dmg BLP pistol

as said before,, DOA but a pistol (and L) soo humm lets see some more info asap!! :) (hoping it doesnt have a ridiculous markup :scratch:
  23. barcode

Emik X5 91dmg BLP pistol

heck yea sounds like the sh**! keen as to see some pics of this badboy :tongue2:
  24. barcode

Looking for a fapper that is on at night USA time

never had nicole as a fapper but i tell you she is kick ass and will save your ass ;) (and you will global/hof alot easier)
Back