Search results

1. dalewj

Discussion on another EU like (maybe) economic system

From MMORPG.COM. Yes it's about another game (Archage in Russia), but it discusses EU's system and compares and brings up some possible discussion why EU is better or worse or what can be changed...
  2. dalewj

Getting New posts without selling and buying and price check threads

I looked for it and I couldn't find a solution to the annoyance of the trading sections in the new posts. So I figured it out myself. Excuse me if it is already known. each section has it's own number. If you put your mouse over the link to say the selling section you will find it's number...
  3. dalewj

Beacon Run Goes bad for HU

We were doing our saturday beacon runs. Had a nice 35 pedder. we get to the Final boss and something happens to the server. When we died we got an error while trying to T and get back into the fight. So we relogged and it thru us out of the beacon and back to the rev. We could not get back...
  4. dalewj

From September 2005: The Calypso Independence Newspaper

I came across this old title from Hunters-Unlimited when we published out own newspaper. Zap might remember how many of these thigns we published, but here is the one I found. I think the Interview with Orion is interesting myself. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/downloads/ido/TCI-2005-09.pdf
  5. dalewj

Video of Rocktropia Sewer Instance - level 1

http://www.livestream.com/dalewj/video?clipId=pla_c7322b73-fe2a-4082-9438-2874f0fde3f5 The instance is laggy. Except for my first death, every death was because of lag. Maybe the 1 crate in the sewer might be easy to find, but I didn't find it. I killed almost 1000 zombies and because of a...
  6. dalewj

My First Sci-Fi book is out: Outside Protocols

Howdy all, very excited that I finally got my first fiction book published this morning. I have been writing technical manuals for years, but I finally took the time and brain power to put out my first Sci-Fi book. Actually I have already written the second one and its at the editor. The...
  7. dalewj

2nd time melee player in a bind

Howdy everyone, i returned to Eu from the planet afterworld to play aroudn and try out some stuff. But I am in a bind.. And it has to do with Blades (Real avas use melee, the rest shot shit). I am now a level 8.5 swordsdude (40 or so to catch up to when i left). IT seems auction is a bit low...
  8. dalewj

Interesting View on Next Island

This shot is from the top of Mt Sypherton in Next Island. ITs taken at 750m altitude and looks west over the whole island. The ocean is 10m away and the trip between the two points is full of some very cool valley, waterfalls and interesting little paths. An enjoyable island, except for the...
  9. dalewj

EU Planet Postmoderna

found thru a long follow of links, didnt see it listed in forums yet so thought I'd share. http://www.planet-postmoderna.com/ Planet Postmoderna is a new planet project for the Entropia Universe. Under the project platform, we are creating a new and exciting addition to the game. The...
  10. dalewj

RL Video including Zap, Mrs Zap and Skalman

http://www.tv7games.se/ValtSpel.aspx?clipId=250 some of it is in sweedish, but lots of english for the rest of us. :)
  11. dalewj

New Facebook for Avas? Avatars United

http://www.avatarsunited.com/en/worlds/entropia/worldwide/calypso i came uopon it jsut now, found the link from some Sl sites in my daily search for Eu news. found 6 Eu players there already.
  12. dalewj

Article found: Sweden moves to tax in-game transactions

Original Article at the Virtual Economy Research Network - http://virtual-economy.org/blog/sweden_moves_to_tax_in_game_tr About a year ago, there was a story ricocheting on some news sites about Sweden planning to impose taxes on virtual property sales. It turned out to be a bit of a dud: all...
  13. dalewj

I found on you tube - New VU Blues - 'Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFeI9od1M4w
  14. dalewj

If Hunters Unlimited were Aerosmith songs

A little too much beer at nite gives us the following thread. Note i might be looking for a new soc after this :) Syran Badboyz3584 Corinth - toys in the attic Aleksiane Mrs-Zap Greadon - janies got a gun Ami Trabin Trabin - dont get mad get even Maris EyeContact Driver...
  15. dalewj

dalewj is finally........ Cool

Yes after 3.5 years in EU, 170K+ skills. I finally today, with the complete and loving abuse of my soc, have gotten Coolness. Yep it happened, I'm actually proud of it, and i post it here so that my Soc can give me some public abuse, and those that know me can enjoy my hunting noobness. Now...
  16. dalewj

Hunters Unlimited joins top 50 most skilled socs

HU has the most number of members (34) in the top 50 list, next being 19 members. We are very very proud of our members and the recent skilling they have been doing GO HU!
  17. dalewj

2 convention thoughts for Marco

Howdy Marco, klooking that the conventions pics should a great crowd in the MA booth. Fantastic! If you don't mind a few thoughts from an old booth owner, I have 2 ides that might hel pyou all out. (this paragraph is in dalese, my own special language... i will now continue in true english.)...
  18. dalewj

Ugly Item Icon Award goes to V8.11

These new icons are both ugly, and fuzzy. I cant see them well, i have a hard time telling the difference between items and overall they give me a headache when looking in storage. They look liek they were redrwan to make them faster to download, but since they are located on the local system...
  19. dalewj

Buying 2 4x0 Axes

Willing to pay +240 ped each. need more melee
  20. dalewj

have refiners changed?

someone else in my soc noticed too, have you? I got a tower before the Vu, first day was before the VU second day was after. First day i got 90k of belk out and refined it no problemo. second day 94k and it took 2 refiners to do it. Have refiners changed?
  21. dalewj

My Second Tower

Woot just before the new Vu that takes away the feelign of seeing all those Roman numerals before you get the claim. And best yet, I was about to deposit for the first time since my last Tower :) Click to enlarge
  22. dalewj

Experienced Miner stats

Experienced/Profiecent Miner stats Finally Miner appears on my professional standings. here are the stats when i saw it. Experienced someplace in the middle of the level CGA - 1137 Drill - 2888 Extraction - 1941 Geology - 2407 Mettalurgy - 210 Mining - 3538 Prospecting - 2711 surveying -...
  23. dalewj

My first tower

My first tower - 8600 of Narc And since i rarely show my globals or HOFs off, my first HOF post. WOOT! and it was with a OF105 and a OA101. Click to enlarge
  24. dalewj

Ameth Map for NeoMap V8.3

Thanks to Jove and Nebdar for permission to use their maps in NeoMap. Just takes some tweaking and such to get to fit in the template. www.hunters-unlimited.com/pe/neomap-ameth.zip So updated Ameth map for NeoMap. Remember if you already have NeoMap installed for Eudoria, make another...
  25. dalewj

New oxford server

Cant go on till later but location of oxford is in the middle of the water? So is there a new server loaded and is there any new land area for mining ?
Back