Search results

1. J

Look at my sig and pity me :'(

Failing that try this one, got pic of you from CP :) I tried to upload a png version which looks better but it uploaded wierdly
  2. Heart Sig

Heart Sig

take 2
  3. Heart Sig

Heart Sig

4. J

Bot attacks suddenly stopped?

All the bots went down to the new Art Academy in New Oxford and just like me after looking around are all trapped inside with no exit in sight....
  5. J

VU messed my face up

yes is has and its messed me up. NOT GOOD MA!
  6. J

New Oxford

100k Dollars! lol who would buy these. Could have brought a space station for that ;)
  7. J

New Oxford

Still stuck at work atm so cant tell u :( I would like to know though if its hard to get to, and are any of the new purchacable ingame items affordable or silly priced?
  8. J

18k Kretlin Old

Good to see someone on the same sort of level as me can get an uber loot. I must admin I thought it was something reserved for the elite. Uber Gratz m8
  9. J

Graduation from mentor....

My diciple is soon to graduate. My first one too!! Bet i get a candle :) Its not about the gift though....
  10. J

Graduation from mentor....

I dont know but doesnt the mentor have to then release you? Pehaps under diciples for him/her there may be a new icon by your name? Not sure but just a thought.
  11. J

A chipping question!!!

This may help a bit https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=178010&postcount=2 Just reverse everything..
  12. J

Skill Fix to EU

The crafter puts in ££££ and then the skills pay off. I agree with you if i put in ££££ i want it to pay off but it just doesnt seem too. It appears it is a skill based game as long as you dont hunt!!
  13. J

Loot

Its just as bad after a deposit so dont worry!
  14. J

Pets?

Got a snable Gonna have to release it though and get one closer to a stable
  15. J

Pets?

Thanks guys I just found it and came back to post! I am now the proud owner of a pet :laugh:
  16. J

Pets?

Did do a search but didnt come up with much. will have to try again
  17. J

Pets?

hi all Was thinking of getting myself a pet. Gonna catch it myself but theres a problem. I dont know how! Can anyone point me to a guide? Also do people buy pets? Many thanks!
  18. J

Another update?

Anyone know what this fair sized update is that im getting now? Says its 822_03?
  19. J

Those who were scammed by Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade if compensated come forward

I called Cade a liar right here on this forum and offered to appoligise if he explained wtf was going on. *tumbleweed* We get nothing. We get hit "irl" friend that knows him but doesnt standing up for him getting him more attention. Cade, Answer the damn questions. You said u wanted to warn...
  20. J

The Following Account Hacked

Wow I thought no-one would guess my password.....:laugh:
  21. J

Those who were scammed by Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade if compensated come forward

Its a shame but at the moment it appears we are still being scammed. His unwillingness to give detail makes the suspicious types suspicious... If people come forward while it looks fishy to support him and he pops out and says "Scammed you all im really sorry" ala king style then they may feel...
  22. J

ever had a "brand new" disciple who knew way too much about PE?

When I started I knew a fair bit due to EF! But the first time I saw someone use a TP Chip my jaw hit the Keyboard. I would say ask the noob if he/she is a returning player. If you dont believe the answer you can kick as a diciple if your not happy. As far as I know you can still re-mentor...
  23. J

Can you ever Break Even?

Stick with it :) I like the birdies myself (bet that catches on) there loot always seems constant for me. Try west of Billy's for them and pray to Lootius loads and loads!
  24. J

A-t-l

Its good to know im not alone. Been dry for about a week now for me. Maybe Lootius took a holiday and left his answering machine on. "This creature had no loot, Please scream after the bleep....."
  25. J

Can you ever Break Even?

Nearly always i break even or only lose a little or gain a little. Unfortunatly it seems lately this is a little hard to do. I have been advised to just stick with it as it happens from time to time, and it does! Reading alot of the Globals that people have posted they seem to go like "Ive...
Back