Search results

1. A

MM Feffs

I gave up after 7,5 hrs. (2,5k points) was then on the way to 10k points, but wife had plans for Christmas and my right hand was starting to ake. well well, gl. to the rest :)
  2. A

MM Feffs

So, what are your guesses for top-10 then?
  3. A

MM Feffs

I have entered this Merry Mayham event and has played 5 hrs. and 43 minutes and gain right under 300 points/hr by my calculations (with repairs and selling/buying etc). That means that I will get around 9k points if I decide to play all 30 hrs. (wife may have something to say about reaching 30...
  4. A

Selling: Phantom (M)

third bump
  5. A

another bump
  6. A

bump for an awsome armor
  7. A

Will sell my full set of Phantom (M) (with footguards in case you wonder) SB. TT+12000 BO. TT+13000 End of bidding is when BO is reached or September 5th 20.00 MA time If SB. isnt met I'll just keep using it myself, so no bids lower than SB. Start bidding :)
  8. A

*** WoF England 2008 ***

Not a problem, just make sure to win it all :)
  9. A

*** WoF England 2008 ***

Let's just make sure that we dont fill up all the slots next time... I ended up paying 65 peds for a trip to CND to help out. However it could easely be avoided by splitting the team. Anyway, it worked out well today, gratz to you all.
  10. A

*** WoF England 2008 ***

Grats on anther good score England. Close support didnt seem to need me after a while so I went and got a 198 PED global that covered all my decay and ammo for the event. Further more, I got a nice picture that will explain my very high decay today... A little horse trick....
  11. Horse tric

Horse tric

WOF event, gathering horses and waiting for main team
  12. A

Mentor Edition gifts

I got a Foxtrot ME not too long ago
  13. A

*** WoF England 2008 ***

Hi Harald, I havent received any msg. from you other than match time. I'm not eaven in your private forum, nor have had anything to do with the WOF Norway team (except posting my skills and offer to help out), so I really donts see it as a problem. Sorry if you see it that way, but I did support...
  14. A

*** WoF England 2008 ***

Nice one England, always a plesure supporting you guys, eaven though I felt abit like Quisling today....
  15. A

**WOF Scotland 2008**

nice1 m8's
  16. A

**WOF Scotland 2008**

How did it go? Couldnt be there for the last 30 minutes or so...
  17. A

*** WoF England 2008 ***

LoL Tekkie, it's still Achma not Achme, but yes, that Will dude is just nuts when it comes to collecting mobs... I have never seen so many Estos chasing one avi, I beleve I counted 30 Estos and at least 10 Atraxes on his tail.... Anyway, grats England, second year I do support for England and...
  18. A

Sons Of Norway

Sorry for the delay guys and girls, but some RL issues to take care of... My vote goes to MrSmith. As for my stats: 130k skills, 145 HP, vigi +6a's , ghost+5a's , phantom+5bs (all lacking foot-guards), as-147 + cause, foxtrot ME +a103, fap: 2600 Should pretty much sum it up, can be either...
  19. A

Sons Of Norway

Should we select the team depended upon firepower and skills? If thats the case, we need to somehow figure out what eachother has etc (but its probably not too smart to do so openly in eg. this forum)
  20. A

Sons Of Norway

I'll like to join :) Was in Englands support team last year, but then we dint have any teams from Norway :) Avi. name: Achma Achma Achma
  21. A

Robots giving Evade...

I got evade aswell, was kind of suprised.
  22. A

So where's the egg? o.O

MA said it was something that should take our breath away, so he has probabaly exchanged it for a new planet or something :) Only a guess, or mabye he only wants some attention :)
  23. A

Team ENGLAND!

Grats on the win guys, unfortunate I wasnt able to make it as support this time... somehow I beleved that the WoF event was taking place 24 hrs. later... anyway, hope to be able to support such a fine team later in the event (ex. next week or so) :)
  24. A

Team ENGLAND!

It was fun doing support for you guys as always. Since my job was to find and tag enough mobs for Kev, I didnt spend much ammo, but had fun. So when my coundry didnt eaven bother to join WOF, why not help out the best team? GL in next match guys!
  25. A

B: AS-147 (or AS-129 if price is right)

found one in the sales forum :)
Back