Search results

1. extoo

Selling Full Jag M

Just a small bump, and update current bid :)
  2. extoo

Selling Full Jag M

Current bid is TT + 14k, so if you like you can consider that the "starting" bid ;)
  3. extoo

Selling Full Jag M

As thread title states I am selling my lovely full Jag set Male. Full TT, carefully looked after and polished to a high shine. Bid here or via PM - no buyout as such but if I get an offer I really like I'll sell straight away, otherwise auction will run for exactly 7 days from time of post...
  4. extoo

Skills: a highway robbery?

You know right about now I should be really kicking off about this, going in to a long rant about MA screwing over the majority of the playerbase yet again while nothing changes for the ubers who profit. But you know what? I SIMPLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED. And if thats the case then it must be...
  5. extoo

Interview with Marco Behrmann

ROFL :laugh: Call me cynical, but maybe the heading of the news piece should just be "Marco finds another way to practice his unique brand of PR on the forums... and while there promises everything and gives nothing (as usual)" The only reason Marco (and now Frank) exist is to put spin on...
  6. extoo

What happened to the acused Bot users?

1. I don't think there is any doubt that banned players are back in EU using other avatars, posiibly even avatars they had from waaaaaaaaaay back. I also would not be surprised if they aren't borrowing some nice uber items from old friends and soc mates either. 2. Permaban, calculate the TT...
  7. extoo

Iam so bored with EU at the mo

I'm almost at the same point, but fortunately (or unfortunately?) I've been so busy at work that I've had to take an enforced break from EU until work calms down a little - not to mention my credit card glows red hot from all the recent deposits with no return as well :| Kindof new situation...
  8. extoo

Supremacy Reign HQ thanx Manu manuel.

omg only a game? I'm going to borrow my mates car and sell it on, then when he asks for it back say "its only a car" ffs. Pays for everyone to be careful, scammers are getting very clever lately and + rep Manual.
  9. extoo

What happened to mining?

Well in my experience they are both the same flag when you are in the BIG loss period. Not to be confused with the "some days hunting is better, some days mining is better" kind of period :)
  10. extoo

Full Jaguar

Well as I own a full set I may be biased but at least 10k. It's only a few points down from Tiger which seems to be going for about 18k at the moment (and there also seems to eb a full Tiger set up for sale a couple of times a week). Also as previously stated its got such a low weight that its...
  11. extoo

Player loss, EF & EU.

For all those who just CAN'T BEAR for people not to be positive please skip the parts in comments, you can just go to the part that starts /end whine and read from there. kthanks. /start whine I certainly think people are playing the game less, I know I'm playing less and I'm a complete...
  12. extoo

Emik X5 91dmg BLP pistol

Looted or crafted?
  13. extoo

Emik X5 91dmg BLP pistol

Sounds very nice... I want one, and I want one NOW. :laugh:
  14. extoo

S: Red Rancher Hat M

Free Bumps!!!
  15. extoo

Do you want a "Close Loot Window" Action?

Yes please, and could it also close all types of window at once (animal loot, bot loot, mining loot). Ta :)
  16. extoo

Need advice on chipping to unlock coolness

Hmmm you will need to chip a LOT. I can tell you that you need to chip both LWT (or BLP if you are using that type of weapon) and handgun or rifle (one or the other, not both) and it unlocked for me around 5.9k handgun. If your skills are that low there are far better ways to get HP - e.g...
  17. extoo

Supremacy Reign HQ

Gratz, nice achievement for a nice buch of people.
  18. extoo

The new robot material's.

I looted robot weapon grip from drone 10 last night.
  19. extoo

Robot Filters

Yeh I have that problem with them too, very annoying. Actually I have tons of weird new robot shit and its cluttering up my storage as I dont know if its worth anything or not, and to make things worse some of the new stuff sounds very much like old stuff ("robot gyro" and "robot gyro unit"...
  20. extoo

Which gun&amp u use after VU? what did you stop using?

Before - ML35 + Dante Delta + Dante After ML35 + Dante Delta + Beast Hats off to Auktuma for crafting a lot of beasts and putting them on auction at reasonable prices. I'm still VERY pissed off there is no new BLP amp that does 22 dmg to go on my Delta. Sadly my HA is fubar on laser...
  21. extoo

Hunting: 8.6 vs 8.7 some observations

So far I think its safe to say my observations of huting since the new VU are - 1. Less loot 2. More misses 3. More hits, and harder hits Evade seems not to evade anymore, very noticeable in amongst 2 or 3 or 4 mobs that are crap (like Faucers). Pre 8.7 I could stand there for 30 seconds...
  22. extoo

No more peds in loot = no more ammo sale on the LA's?

As I understand it the point is not that they wont make any money from the ammo sale, its that people will leave the LA to get more ammo and wont come back (which is a much bigger loss).
  23. extoo

Stalker Recruiting II

Nob you dont look like a girl anymore :) Or maybe thats just a Halloween mask you are wearing? :)
  24. extoo

Is the ATH list a bit unbalanced?

Well possibly, but maybe an extraordinary loot is getting 1k + on Atrox young etc, which seems to happen an awful lot... or 1.2k on Argo Scout etc. On the other hand, wth am I thinking... my ads being turned on is just giving more money to the ubers!! Burn down MA!! Now where did I put my...
  25. extoo

Bury goes COOL

Gratz, its a great skill for HP... funny that I got it not so long ago and my HP is now 137, but Im hoping to reach the 150 mark within November, cant wait till Christmas!!
Back