Search results

1. K

Javascript error from Client Loader.

If you are getting a javascript error from the client loader since the last VU, you probably have a custom hosts file which prevents your browser from visiting most malware and advertising sites. To fix this issue, edit your hosts file, and locate the following text... 127.0.0.1...
  2. K

How about a Need/Greed loot style?

I played WoW a year ago for a month or two, and I seem to remember a looting style for "Items" Called Need/Greed or something like that. Basically how it worked is like this: When a non-stackable item is looted, everyone on the team gets a small dialog pop up that does not interrupt game play...
  3. K

Change Clothes and Armor appearance according to repair level.

I think it would add another level of visual quality to the game if all worn items had 5 different views. Repair at 95% to 100% Item shines, crisp creases, glint or flashes of light off metal parts. brilliant colours. Repair at 75% to 94% Item slightly rumpled.. no glint off metal...
  4. K

New Loot Distribution Rule.

Since the current VU has no ped loots, some of the loot distribution rules don't work. Why not change it as follows.... Stackables ( ) All to leader ( ) Even Split ( ) Most Damage Takes All ( ) Damage Determines based on 10 minute avg damage. Items ( ) All to leader...
  5. K

Goals to promote avatar development.

I would like to see MA add a checklist to the avatars skills screen, which would also be visible using a scanner, or by viewing an avatars Info. The checklist would list every creature, and whether you have killed one of them Solo, Assisted another person in killing one solo (at least one shot...
  6. K

Waterslide?

With the new Physics Engine, it appears that some areas of land are "Slippery". You may have encountered this when you tried to concentrate someplace, and it kept saying "cancelled due to movement". The physics engine was simply letting gravity do it's stuff. Why not make a Riverbed...
  7. K

New Noob Weapon Idea.

BAG OF ROCKS no weapon required. Low damage, and very slow reload time... Works everywhere, even in non pvp areas. Great for gangs of noobs out hunting. And, great to throw at that annoying UBER who's bragging about how great he is and how pitiful your opalo is. (added as an...
  8. K

Throwing down the Gauntlet

I would like to see a way to do PVP on demand. Until Death. Drop any item on the ground, and when the dropped item dialog asks "are you sure?" you choose "Yes" or "PVP". (yes to simply drop the item like normal, or pvp to set this item as the prize for winning the pvp match.) When any...
  9. K

MA should place a JAIL in some town where Locked avatars should be placed for the duration of their "Sentence". (like an NPC) The avatar should not be placed in jail until MA has completed the investigation and decided the punishment, then the avatar placed in the barred cage until the...
  10. K

Storage Option for CND and CP

I would like to see MA impliment a Locker system at CND and CP. :wise: When the storage locker is clicked on, a window with 2 panels should open. One to place one PED on, (or your ped card) and the other to place the items you wish to store. When you click on the "LOCK" button, you...
Back