Search results

1. Congadawg

Selling: All Skills!

Circumstances have arisen making it impossible to keep track of this right now, I'll repost later but at this time Im unable to be around frequently enough to continue this thread. Sorry for the offers that I have already received. My apologies, Conga
  2. Congadawg

Where's my free gift?

If I remember correctly, we were promised a free gift for preregistering for rocktropia from neverdies website. I assume it'll be worth more than 40 peds, since traveling to the planet to even check it out will now make that free gift not so free at all. patiently waiting, neverdie...
  3. Congadawg

Congas Corner

I figured I'd fine a place to post my weird videos. What better place than here with my community. If you enjoy them, then rate them, comment and even subscribe! These first three are parodies I've done for Entropia Forum. If you want lyrics, the original thread is here...
  4. Congadawg

Install Help?

I did a full system recovery on my cpu and have began the process of reinstalling my applications. When I try to reinstall entropia, everything seems as though its going to work. The client loader begins to download the update and then I get the message box that typically pops up when the...
  5. Congadawg

I had a weird dream....

In fact, I dreamed about Entropia all damn night. Its all these components we're looting lately. The dream was nuts. Apparently, you could take all these components and craft other components... and then with those, craft others and so on and so on until eventually you had all the parts you...
  6. Congadawg

Help please!

I've tried to reinstall the game 3 times now. I"ve deleted EU from everywhere I can find files. Can someone provide a list of file paths that I should delete or provide some clues as to what I should do. Every time I login after reinstall I get a message IN EU saying "couldn't log you on...
  7. Congadawg

Help

I tried to update to the new patch and it froze, so I tried again and got this message: so then I completely deleted entropia and redownloaded it and after the 6 hour wait I got the message again. What do I do now? Any suggestions?
  8. Congadawg

Happy Birthday Amanda Mandy Boo!!!!

I just wanted to wish my dear friend and soc mate, Mandy Boo (known by Amandaboo12 on EF), a very happy birthday today!! I hope you have a great one Mandy!!! HOF it up!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  9. Congadawg

Any requests?

I'm trying to think of a popular song... one that just about everyone is familiar with, to write another parody about entropia. I did something simlar in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-videos/162531-entropiaforum-com-commercials.html#post2045792 using...
  10. Congadawg

Unlocking BPC lowers your COS?

I've searched all over the forum and may have missed this.. but i've had this theory for a little bit and wonder if anyone has any input, comments, thoughts etc. Its really a two part theory. So bear with me.... Theory 1: As the QR of a BP raises, it seems like more failures occur... this...
  11. Congadawg

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

I decided I wanted to come up with a uniquely different competition. One that popularity doesn't decide the winner... one that cannot be judged.. one than can only have one winner, and that winner is.... The Last Man Standing! The rules are simple. Be the last person to post to this thread...
  12. Congadawg

This is your last chance to vote!!

Do it now! lol https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/fan-fiction/164326-sga-haiku-finalists-vote-funniest-haiku.html
  13. Congadawg

For those able to move threads.

please disregard this thread.
  14. Congadawg

EF Contest: The Last Man Standing

Close... check the event announcements section.
  15. Congadawg

Selling: UL (F) Jag Harness on EU Auction... CHEAP!!

Placed on in-game auction with no buyout. Starting bid 600 ped. Get it while it's hot! lol.
  16. Congadawg

SGA Haiku Finalists!! Vote for the funniest Haiku!

It was a great competition with tons of great entries but now it's come down to the top ten funniest Haikus. I had to pour through so many and there were a bunch that I really hated to cut, but that's the job of a judge I suppose. Original Competition Thread...
  17. Congadawg

SGA Haikus! - 5000 EFD for the funniest one.

So everyone knows what a Haiku is right? 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables. Post your best SGA themed haikus and I'll give 5000 EFD to the person who comes up with the best one. Enter as many as you would like. No Limit, but the Haiku MUST follow the 5-7-5 rule so please make sure you...
  18. Congadawg

Selling: Jag Harness (F) Unlimited. Taking Offers.

Closed... on in-game auction.
  19. Congadawg

I almost TT'd this, thinking it was (L)

I've never looted any uber UL armor and since the (L) stuff has been dropping, that's all i'm use to. This low TT piece popped up in my loot window without making a sound, and when the "terrible" hunt was over, I nearly dropped it in the TT. I decided to check MU just incase and to my surprise...
  20. Congadawg

Entropiaforum.com Commercials ;)

I got bored this afternoon and wrote a few parodies of those credit report.com commercials we all know and love. Hope you enjoy!! :) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! More to come soon...
  21. Congadawg

Happy Birthday Danielle Yourmom Deathbringer!!

Just wanted to wish my soc leader and best EU friend of many many years an amazing happy birthday!!! We all love u Danielle!
  22. Congadawg

Is it just me.....

or does it seem like when EACH mini update, EU gets sloooower and slooower. I think after a few more updates I wont be able to play anymore. I have a 3Mhz system with 2GB of ram and a 512 Mb Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT and I lag even on the lowest settings. Its just not enjoyable anymore. I think...
  23. Congadawg

Climbing??

I didn't see a thread for this, so I apologize if there is one, but what is with the climbing? I guess all that time spent in space while taking refuge from the robots has caused my muscles to atrophy and now even the smallest of hills is a challenge for my avatar. So far, that would have to...
  24. Congadawg

Cant log in

Both last night and this morning I get a message saying its down for maintenance, but since I dont see a single post here about it, and there is nothing in the support news I was wondering if the problem lies with me. Anyone else having troubles?
  25. Congadawg

How many times have you "quit" EU?

I've been around this forum for many years now and I have seen a lot of good (and bad) people leave eu for good... but it seems like I have seen a lot of people stomp their feet, throw in the towel but eventually return. lol. Its like one of those stores that always has the going out of...
Back