2 CLDs and Shadow foot in 2 days ???

Good for you Max

To hit a sweet hunting hof at CP, and then risk it at the crafting terminal takes even more guts....so you deserved it.

Both those activities take a lot of ped input to seek returns.
Hardly a risk and hardly a PED input when one scores two ubers and several globals in a one hour period, in different activities. I'm sorry, but all the people who say this is luck forget one thing: The GAME IS PROGRAMMED. Programming is anything BUT random. Period.

Were you crafting attachments on condition? That would easily explain both a number of ubers and a very low return rate, especially if the success rate wasn't maxed.

Most of my PED loss is actually from hunting and mining. My crafting is actually about even in the long run. But only because of those big hits. But yeah, mostly condition crafting, I know its a gamble, but hey I got lucky. My hunting returns were far better around 2004-2005 compared to now. ML35s, Strikehammer, Angel parts, etc etc. But now if I get a small ESI its a good day lol...

In the last year I spent much more on hunting in terms of gear setup hoping to hunt at a higher tier and better my opportunities for good drops. But its not any different than at lower levels. All the item drops are the same. High level (L) drops don't have much more MU than other stuff. Pointless waste of PED. My highest hunting loot since I dropped 150k PED+ on hunting gear was 4k from a Proteron young. Everything else has been poopoo.

Just makes me wonder why I ever moved up to high level hunting. Whommmmp.

Hardly a risk and hardly a PED input when one scores two ubers and several globals in a one hour period, in different activities. I'm sorry, but all the people who say this is luck forget one thing: The GAME IS PROGRAMMED. Programming is anything BUT random. Period.

I may have had 1 good night, but don't forget about the MANY nights I have had where my return was pathetic no matter what I tried; be it hunting, crafting, or mining. I think one way to look at it is that MA treats each player like a shareholder, those who have more vested get more reward. If you're rocking several uber armor sets, uber weapons and LAs, you're a much more vested shareholder, thus you get more return on your investment. The last time I had a really good night, I bought some CLDs from one of the MA avatars in Twin Peaks just before a nice night hunting Levi. Shortly after that, while still holding the CLDs, I looted a rare UL weapon on Argonaut Scavenger Elite (Adjusted Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon). Not sure what triggered my good night the other night, but it could have something to do with depositing nearly $3,000.00 in February and losing all of it crafting... lol Btw, I've been playing since then and have not had the same luck. A couple small globals and small HOFs, but big losses on each run regardless of the globals and HOFs that I've gotten. Hopefully you get your big HOF day soon.

Back