Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved TWEN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
If normal is around 100k mark and this gun is open to basically anyone that hunts.. what we thinking?

Edit: seems common price: 150-250k ped. Let’s see if one ever comes up for sale.

index.php

Last edited:
after what rockn haxx kutcher said,
I'd put it around the same valuation as 2000k
XTLC 2000, if that weapon exist in loot 3.0

after what rockn haxx kutcher said,
I'd put it around the same valuation as 2000k
XTLC 2000, if that weapon exist in loot 3.0
i mean i sure HOPE im way way off and that jhereg is right

but seeing past sales i guarantee you some reseller is gonna buy/resell it and some idiot fortunate player will pay crazy coin for it

Reactions: Mac
Few billions

There is a website called google (as you always say)
Obviously I know but you are the one asking in here so i can't reply to you since you are not able to provide all the information a gun has.
It was merely a "if you expect us to come from an answer on your picture you rather bring all the information, not just half of it". I have full stats of the gun before it was public as a picture because I know how to use AH.

The "normal" imk2 is approx 100k for a Tier 10

This could go for 100-150k for T0 since it's maxed at lvl 65.

Comparing with similar options in the bracket, considering the target audience, the level requirement, the fact tahtthere willbe lile 2 in game, the huge eff (highest), the huge dpp, I think 250k - 350k.

Obviously I know but you are the one asking in here so i can't reply to you since you are not able to provide all the information a gun has.
It was merely a "if you expect us to come from an answer on your picture you rather bring all the information, not just half of it". I have full stats of the gun before it was public as a picture because I know how to use AH.

wasn’t so hard.. gosh have to spoon feed these noobs. (Obviously being sarcastic incase you don’t have a sense of humour :D)

decay about to be updated

Last edited:
Comparing with similar options in the bracket, considering the target audience, the level requirement, the fact tahtthere willbe lile 2 in game, the huge eff (highest), the huge dpp, I think 250k - 350k.
You don’t know that, there could be 40 of them dropped for all we know (okay there would be a higher chance of the moon hitting earth than there being 40 but you get the idea)

I can't think without having all the information upfront.
Lets start with some absolute basics.What's the dps:)
same dps as normal ancient imk2 Pablo is carrying but with 4.6 more %eff, that imk2 twen rules the game

I fail to see how 4 extra efficiency increases the price 2-3x from a normal one. Calm your tits. But I guess we will see when old mate sells it. Best in slot efficiency only until BP-70 TWEN Drops at 98 efficiency.

I fail to see how 4 extra efficiency increases the price 2-3x from a normal one. Calm your tits. But I guess we will see when old mate sells it. Best in slot efficiency only until BP-70 TWEN Drops at 98 efficiency.
Also has 7 more attack per minute, it's SIB so ALOT more people can use it. And DPP is ~3.5768+ which is 0.3 more than original.

I'd say about three fiddy. On a seriois note i can see someone paying past 200k for it. Just because so far its the weapon with the highest efficiency. Remember you dont play against mindark, they will always take their share. You compete against other players.

It’s very good, not doubting, but 350k? It’s the most expensive tier 0 in history…
350k is a stretch but I could see some rich dude spend 250k on it, i think 300k is pushing it but that's way out of my reality so no idea tbh. For having an endgame gun at lvl 60, that's A LOT of saved losses i think, it would be for me atleast lol

Considering the hype i say atleast 500.000 ped up to one million because why not. On tier 0

Tier 10 maybe one million or two

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back