Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved TWEN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Anyone who got that gun would be extremly stupid trying to sell it. It's something you can keep and make lots of profit - it will pay itself from being rented !

If i had this Gunn i wuld sell for 250k or try hard for 300k

Then i wuld add another 150k and buy something that offers high dps+ good efficiency something like bc 120 t 10

500k on the basis certain players will be wetting themselves trying to get hold of it. Ego is worth 100k at least.

Pretty sure if a token trader chip can be listed at 250k. A twen Mk2 is worth considerably more.

To the owner, be careful of those low ball devaluation comments, it's not been tested properly, no fruit test, so knock 200k off. Another one might drop, lock in my shit offer now... type stuff.

Lets not forget it will pay for itself in 6 months, and if the new owner does lose 200k on it, no problem. The weapon has more value long term.

500k+ or tell them to politely to FO. They will want it, so every week you hold off, they will keep upping their offer another 50k. That's what they would do.

Massive gratz on the find. Enjoy it for a while, and watch while a few people fight over trying to aquire it from you.

500K+ pure peds, don't you take items, get them to thier sh*t first, if they can. 😁

All the best 😁

Rick.

Not really but i know this gun can net you like 500-1000 a week just for renting it :)

why, what's the point of having high efficiency, if you are basically shooting limited armatrix weapon in terms of markup paid?

I already have goals and I have nothing to prove to you. And FYI I do and have paid people who let me use their items when I want to actually play.
If you disregard messis crudeness, generally there is a lot of information in what he posts.

If you would go out and try to rent this item from the current owner, you would notice the problems with it.

1. 300k collateral.(item value + safety)
2. This is a grinder weapon, not a "use for a week or two to do something special"
3. The rental fee would have to be decently high if you intend on "paying off the debt on the gun" to a point where the efficiency might not even be worth it.

There are more, but I think you know this is not an item fit for a rental service.

It is a great item to own though

500k on the basis certain players will be wetting themselves trying to get hold of it. Ego is worth 100k at least.

Pretty sure if a token trader chip can be listed at 250k. A twen Mk2 is worth considerably more.

To the owner, be careful of those low ball devaluation comments, it's not been tested properly, no fruit test, so knock 200k off. Another one might drop, lock in my shit offer now... type stuff.

Lets not forget it will pay for itself in 6 months, and if the new owner does lose 200k on it, no problem. The weapon has more value long term.

500k+ or tell them to politely to FO. They will want it, so every week you hold off, they will keep upping their offer another 50k. That's what they would do.

Massive gratz on the find. Enjoy it for a while, and watch while a few people fight over trying to aquire it from you.

500K+ pure peds, don't you take items, get them to thier sh*t first, if they can. 😁

All the best 😁

Rick.
Your activity is 100% puny in this game, don't get why you're so all over these price check threads...

I'd value it near ancient imk2, similar dps but trade off of more range vs more efficiency. Used to go for 250k so maybe that?
Could you give a few examples where 100 range is not enough and would make you think - I'd rather have less loot but extra 60m range on top of this 100m range... ? :D

Last edited:
I already have goals and I have nothing to prove to you
It wasn't a thing to prove me anything but more like something to prove to yourself and to others who use your service.A thing more like I am willing to eat the apples I am growing, come buy some apples, look they are healty, i eat them every day.
If you don't do things you say you do how do you expect others to use those services if you don't use them in the first place.

gun can shoot constantly for 108 hours, or 4 & 1/2 days :d. PERFECT grinding gun i'd say its valued 300k, if not more.

Your activity is 100% puny in this game, don't get why you're so all over these price check threads...

At a price I like, I may very well deposit and buy a weapon. Therefore I have 'valid' interest in item prices and a ton of ready funds.

You're an uber in rudeness I give you that Evey.

I'm skilling "very rare" looter skills, at an exceptionally good "cost to value" ratio. Just not quite at the targets i set myself. Like i've said before, a big ego is an expensive emotion in EU.

To the weapon owner. 500k+ minimum for that TWEN beast. You sell for less, it will charge hands 2 months later for more... yiu know it will. Don't regret selling it lower. Have fun.

Back to skilling.

Rick

At a price I like, I may very well deposit and buy a weapon. Therefore I have 'valid' interest in item prices and a ton of ready funds.
I hope you don't. My curiosity is genuine. And at your play style you should not go for a loot 2.0 weapon because you will instantly be disappointed because you have unrealistic expectations vs the price.
Good luck with your taming

I hope you don't. My curiosity is genuine. And at your play style you should not go for a loot 2.0 weapon because you will instantly be disappointed because you have unrealistic expectations vs the price.
Good luck with your taming

You look for glory in game that's fine, that's your life choice. It's much easier for me to make a 300k ped profit on a share trade, as a fun hobby, than in EU. I like to relax here, doing what I enjoy. That doesn't make you any better than another player here. You think it does, but really a game is quite meaningless in the big scheme of life.

At some point the market will become so saturated with 80% -95% eff weapons, it will be normalised. I'm patient, I don't feel I missed out at all. I'm happy for those looting twen.

On the flip side, I did warn that TWEN could have a considerable effect on values. If you reckon that twen Imk2 is worth less than 200k, then everything that came before it, is worth less. Can't have it both ways. So it has to worth 500k.

Start saving.. 🤣🤣

Rick.

If you reckon that twen Imk2 is worth less than 200k, then everything that came before it, is worth less.

Just want to point out that this is not even close to true. This gun is excellent. It does however have (EDIT: Should have) little to no impact on prices for weapons in other "categories". Efficiency is not everything. This gun is great for what it is. Although it is lacking in one aspect in particular; DPS

Just want to point out that this is not even close to true. This gun is excellent. It does however have (EDIT: Should have) little to no impact on prices for weapons in other "categories". Efficiency is not everything. This gun is great for what it is. Although it is lacking in one aspect in particular; DPS

Pretty sure it can be ramped up with rings, amps, enhancers, clothes, helmets.. and God knows what else.

Anyway depends who's selling it right. EU has always been like that. If uber player A, is "selling" and says its worth 600k... it is worth 600k 🤣

If uber A, is buying it's only worth 150k, and they will try damn hard... to 'nothing' the weapon. Then try trade it with a lower weapon, they ramp up as Godly.

Anyhow I'm going back in game now. Have fun folks. I'm more smiling there's a weapon out there with huge 'desirability' , and the poor guy is probably being hounding with PM's by high ego ubers "begging", trying to get it on the cheap. That's like a silent hof to me. 🤣🤣

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back