Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved TWEN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also has 7 more attack per minute, it's SIB so ALOT more people can use it. And DPP is ~3.5768+ which is 0.3 more than original.
Where did you get this dpp???
Has anyone done a decay test on it?

As for price, it's dps isn't so high thus unless high tier it's not going to work on any top level mobs. It's top efficient so will help value a lot! It's dpp should be pretty good based on the info we have so far!

If I were to give a snapshot estimate of price I'd say 200k-300k as a guess.

Definitely a nice gun! 😎

are you able to explain the 30k price on SB10?
Although… the original SB-10 was a carbon copy of the armatrix version just with 10 extra efficiency slapped on, not a great weapon. This TWEN one is way better with 20 more efficiency and actually has some DPP. A true 2.0 paper cutter.
20 efficiency is a bigger number than 4.

As for price, it's dps isn't so high thus unless high tier it's not going to work on any top level mobs. It's top efficient so will help value a lot! It's dpp should be pretty good based on the info we have so far!

Definitely a nice gun! 😎
I calculated it from max decay for it's rating, so dpp should only go up if less than max.

Although… the original SB-10 was a carbon copy of the armatrix version just with 10 extra efficiency slapped on, not a great weapon. This TWEN one is way better with 20 more efficiency and actually has some DPP. A true 2.0 paper cutter.
20 is 5 times more bigger than 4!

I'd argue it also depends on how close the gun is to 100% eff rather than just a bigger flat increase always meaning better for its value.

Definitely a nice gun! 😎
highest eff weapon ingame with 104 range (if was 160 like ancient one would be GOAT), and its TT lasts for 2 years until repair, i wouldnt sell it for nothing, 95% eff should bring you everything thats lootable from mobs loot pool.

I'd argue it also depends on how close the gun is to 100% eff rather than just a bigger flat increase always meaning better for its value.
I would argue the opposite, since efficiency is a linear gain, and your true constraints are time and DPS with how much work you can effectively achieve, the value of efficiency is simply a calculation of TT loss mitigation over that period.
Unless people are drastically changing their cycling habits when changing efficiency? I guess you are part of this world now, I’m not. Is this the case?

I would argue the opposite, since efficiency is a linear gain, and your true constraints are time and DPS with how much work you can effectively achieve, the value of efficiency is simply a calculation of TT loss mitigation over that period.

I think the implication is something along the lines of "The price increase for 75-95 is greater than the price increase from 0-20"

Or "an increase of 4 efficiency can cost more than an increase of 20, depending on where it is on the spectrum"

Unless people are drastically changing their cycling habits when changing efficiency? I guess you are part of this world now, I’m not. Is this the case?
So for me personally, I value my time and I'm always looking for the most time and cost efficient way of doing things hence why I'm sitting my ass at fleshrippers until I hit 100 animal looter and only then will I ever touch another mob. Once I reach 100 looter though(I'm under the assumption 100 looter is the soft cap for benefits) the only other way to increase my TT returns will be through efficiency.

If I was hunting with 100 looter and 90 efficiency and my monthly TT costs was 10k PED, I could theoretically(if under the assumption 100 looter and 100 efficiency adds up to 100% TT returns) say I'd reduce my TT costs by 50% going from 90% to 95% efficiency which would definitely change my cycling habits depending on what my goal was or what I'm hunting. It could be the difference between breaking even and profiting as well as the difference between should I slap on enhancers to cycle faster or not. In my opinion it's a no brainer that a 95% efficiency gun going to like 97% will do more for its value than say like a grindhouse with 0% efficiency increasing to 70%

Take this post with a grain of salt, all this shit is theoretical I'm just trying to paint a picture of why I'd value efficiency gains more as the number reaches closer to 100%

Fair points. I may be a little different as my cycling habits haven’t seemed to change. I did 500k per year no matter what I used. (All mayhem redulites and migration)
Although now I have basically retired from hunting because I don’t have the health to sustain those gaming hours anymore.
So when I used to look at it, it’s simply how much I expect to lose in TT with each weapon, which will be linear based on the efficiency, and the amount of money I am willing to spend to offset it is tied to a singular annual cycle figure. I don’t increase cycle to compensate.

Fair points. I may be a little different as my cycling habits haven’t seemed to change. I did 500k per year no matter what I used. (All mayhem redulites and migration)
Although now I have basically retired from hunting because I don’t have the health to sustain those gaming hours anymore.
So when I used to look at it, it’s simply how much I expect to lose in TT with each weapon, which will be linear based on the efficiency, and the amount of money I am willing to spend to offset it is tied to a singular annual cycle figure. I don’t increase cycle to compensate.
That's great on 1.0 weapons using a linear number. But 2.0 isnt linear. Dpp and Efficiency are no longer tied together in a 1:1 ratio. With 1.0 weapons the higher the efficiency the higher the dpp. Simple. But not with 2.0 weapons. They can have high dpp and low efficiency, or high efficiency and low dpp, or anything in the middle. Its now a crapshoot based on the whims of MindArk, now they can tweak the values of a weapon further.

That's great on 1.0 weapons using a linear number. But 2.0 isnt linear. Dpp and Efficiency are no longer tied together in a 1:1 ratio. With 1.0 weapons the higher the efficiency the higher the dpp. Simple. But not with 2.0 weapons. They can have high dpp and low efficiency, or high efficiency and low dpp, or anything in the middle. Its now a crapshoot based on the whims of MindArk, now they can tweak the values of a weapon further.
In regards to my specific scenario, I never really factored in DPP to these equations because the bulk of the missions that I was doing are all PED cycle based, Migration definitely is, and I am convinced that Mayhem points are awarded solely based on cycle cost, not efficiency of damage/cat/threat lvl etc. But I'm happy to have my mind changed on that one too. Not that it really matters anymore for me.

I'd value it near ancient imk2, similar dps but trade off of more range vs more efficiency. Used to go for 250k so maybe that?

I don’t think price check is relevant until a second one drops. I think Wuzi will keep this gun and shoot the piss out of it. My 2 cents.

also Uber gz for looting it. Long time player, deserving loot for him.

Let’s see how this ages :)

Would anyone be interested in renting this gun so they dont have to pay 100K-200k for it and instead just pay a few hundred ped a week?

Would anyone be interested in renting this gun so they dont have to pay 100K-200k for it and instead just pay a few hundred ped a week?
Well you could try rent it from the guy who found it , use it and be an example for someone else who might at his turn desire to rent it and find out yourself.

Well you could try rent it from the guy who found it , use it and be an example for someone else who might at his turn desire to rent it and find out yourself.
NI dont have the skills to use it.

There you go, now you have a goal.Put your money where your mouth is.
I already have goals and I have nothing to prove to you. And FYI I do and have paid people who let me use their items when I want to actually play.

Not if I have to cover the 200k in collateral. Rather just buy it use it then sell it when I want to move on.

seems 200k mark is the price for this one.. let’s see what happens if one ever comes onto the market

This Twen can make baby twens.Price will be the most someone gives probably, if he wants to sell it, I wouldn't sell such a weapon at least for 5 years :)

That price was for a TIER 10 ancient imk2 :)
welp, technicaly he could be right
250k fot T0 . . .
but if he refers to this 2007 thread ;)

Did it changes hands lately ? :)

I already had my eyes on the aimk2, no idea what will be the price of imk2 twen if it's for sale, but I would offer 150K :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back