Aahhh... the EGG and Deathifier

There has always been alot of speculation about the egg because of the way they handled the event it ws looted from ;)

Plus its a frickin Atrox Queen. Weve only ever seen one of those damn things haha.

There has always been alot of speculation about the egg because of the way they handled the event it ws looted from ;)

Plus its a frickin Atrox Queen. Weve only ever seen one of those damn things haha.

Hehe yepp sure is, although i still belive a little bit that it will popout a smelly fishy thing!

;)

seriously, asking if someone gets upset when loses 68k usd is like asking if men like having their balls shaved with a loan mower - FUCKNG DUHH :D

How else would you shave them? :scratch2:

:silly2:

My money is on Proteron DNA :wise:

..yes u heard it here folks, the egg was used by a male proteron to hide the fertilised cells as we all know it is the job of the male to look after and raise the young.... :bs:

Reactions: Xen
The Mob that always globals!

I am predicting that it is part of the DNA for a high end breed of Atrox (depending on the other parts needed) that will require large teams of highly skilled players to hunt at great expense (like the original Atrox Queen). The MOB will have a super high regeneration rate and will global on every kill "guaranteed". Of course in most cases, the cost to kill one one will be greater than the loot but every once in a while you will profit nicely on one. The spawn of these mobs will be very low depending on the size of the land area they are put in. I believe Deathifier made a good decision to buy the Egg but he will need other pieces to complete the DNA. I hope he has more ped ready when needed.

BTW - who looted the Atrox Queen and what was in the loot?

I am predicting that it is part of the DNA for a high end breed of Atrox (depending on the other parts needed) that will require large teams of highly skilled players to hunt at great expense (like the original Atrox Queen). The MOB will have a super high regeneration rate and will global on every kill "guaranteed". Of course in most cases, the cost to kill one one will be greater than the loot but every once in a while you will profit nicely on one. The spawn of these mobs will be very low depending on the size of the land area they are put in. I believe Deathifier made a good decision to buy the Egg but he will need other pieces to complete the DNA. I hope he has more ped ready when needed.

BTW - who looted the Atrox Queen and what was in the loot?

Search function :rolleyes:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/28889-atrox-queen-2.html

Its dead!

123 peds including a shadow helmet (f)

What im wondering..

You are saying that you dont know what it will bring, that you just know about the news MA said before VU10...

So what are you saying now is that you knew MA is planning something with the EGG to have it corresponding value to what it was sold for. It was sold for 10k USD, so MA most probably (if they) planned something worth around 10k$..

You now said that you know this.. and you still bought it for 69k USD ???

Thats fishy man :)

Again: You knew MA is planning something for 10k USD and you buy it for 69k ?

The 100k PED purchase happened in July 2006 - nearly 4 years ago.

Entropia inflation can be nasty on unique and rare items :)

Though even if it is only worth 100k in todays economy it is unique and, provided it doesn't just turn into a decoration, it'll eventually be worth the price paid as Entropia grows.

If it does turn into a decoration I have a plan for that too - there's ways even a decoration can earn income indirectly, although it'll take many years to 'pay off'.

Which of the many possible outcomes will become reality?
I don't know, although I examined quite a few - the imagination shown in some of those older egg threads is impressive :)

- Deathifier

Deathifier - whats your guess?

Deathifier,

What's your prediction on this? I know you hope its worth more than you paid!
Are you hoping for MOB DNA part? You must have an idea on what it is going to be used for before spending that kind of money. Please share your thoughts!

What is your guess?

special creature with DNA in loot?

Big gratz for the purchase! :yay:

What will go out of "Ahh...The Egg..."??
a baby mutant of feff Warlord/atrox Queen mix! :D

Lez. :wtg:

Have you asked MA if they will make this Egg hatch sometime this year? They said they would expand on it further but it seems its been put in the cryotube for now.

this is very interesting..

might be a pet.. but a pet worth 70k$ :eyecrazy:

might be atrox queen DNA.. def worth 70k$ (hatchlings>queen)

or it might be something complety different :laugh:

I hope it is the DNA.. and I have a feeling Deathifier has the same hopes :)

bout time we see some new mobs on TI!

might be a pet.. but a pet worth 70k$ :eyecrazy:

might be atrox queen DNA.. def worth 70k$ (hatchlings>queen)

Tame Atrox Queen that is resurrectable and can be used as a mount, and in pvp with regular Atrox attacks and mounted guns? :silly:

and a special chargeup attack that releases a pack of Atrox Hatchlings on yer enemy ;)

Can't wait to see what is inside this epic egg :)

A special atrox dna that would allow the spawning of special maturities - Elites and up - would certainly be interesting.

Maybe i am over thinking this! But could it not just be an egg ? that will not hatch it was just an item of furniture for display? That was brought for a silly amount as people believe it would hatch, because it is an egg. I have seen the egg (pictures) it really does not look like an egg that is meant to hatch. Just my view ofcourse, just seems silly that you can buy and egg and it will hatch and have some UBER DNA in it.......

edit:

I do not know anything about the egg, but where did Neverdie get it from ?

I really can not see MA giving somthign of great value for free. Although i guess Death owns a lot of land, and probably has a deal with MA :) conspiracy theory

Last edited:
Maybe i am over thinking this! But could it not just be an egg ? that will not hatch it was just an item of furniture for display? That was brought for a silly amount as people believe it would hatch, because it is an egg. I have seen the egg (pictures) it really does not look like an egg that is meant to hatch. Just my view ofcourse, just seems silly that you can buy and egg and it will hatch and have some UBER DNA in it.......

edit:

I really can not see MA giving somthign of great value for free. Although i guess Death owns a lot of land, and probably has a deal with MA :) conspiracy theory

Well according to was it Marco back then ? Something breathtaking will happen with it. But well MAs ( or which company it ever was at that time ) promises :laugh:. Breathtaking waiting i guess...

edit:

The egg was looted from a feffoid that had stolen it from the troxie queen during the queen event, ND bought it for 100k Ped I think...

The item info says the egg is vibrating "like in waiting", there is another item called decorative egg and MA and FPC officials have said it will hatch and that they had a plan for how and what would come from it

maybe Ter looted an atrox killer fryingpan and when the time comes we'll have free omlette for the rest of our lifes!:yay:

The egg was looted from a feffoid that had stolen it from the troxie queen during the queen event, ND bought it for 100k Ped I think...

The item info says the egg is vibrating "like in waiting", there is another item called decorative egg and MA and FPC officials have said it will hatch and that they had a plan for how and what would come from it
ya, but didnt they say that after it was sold to -ND- for a -shitload of peds- ?

wasnt there this rumour that it went kinda like this:
MA: "lets make some item, some uber will loot it as usual and we will give him some modified Eon or something"
then it got looted:
MA: "damn, some noob looted it, we cant give him some Eon, all ubers would be pissed, we gotta think about something"
during that thinking time ND bought it for lotsa peds
MA: "damn, forget the modified pixie you are preparing, ND bought it and he even paid a shitload, now the Eon wont be good enough even, we are in serious shit, lets think about something special!"
then, if they had an idea by now or not, DF bought it for even MORE peds, so its prolly more like this now
MA (or FPC at that time i guess): "shit, now the full kraster armor suit wont make it even, now we REALLY gotta think about something"
and thats where we still are today

thats the rumour i heard of course
but if you think about it, if they really HAD a plan right from the beginning, it hadnt taken years, had it
because if they had one, the guy who looted it should have gotten rewarded by the actual surprise soon after ^^
and for ~700k peds, thats more than a LA (or to make a joke, its like 20 times medusa or so)
doubt there was a plan and i doubt they kept up with the sale prices in their thoughts

will be interesting whats gonna happen in either case now though :)

The same thing that happened the last few years, deathifier will take it out of storage occasionally and put it on display for people to look at and laugh about.

ya, but didnt they say that after it was sold to -ND- for a -shitload of peds- ?

wasnt there this rumour that it went kinda like this:
MA: "lets make some item, some uber will loot it as usual and we will give him some modified Eon or something"
then it got looted:
MA: "damn, some noob looted it, we cant give him some Eon, all ubers would be pissed, we gotta think about something"
during that thinking time ND bought it for lotsa peds
MA: "damn, forget the modified pixie you are preparing, ND bought it and he even paid a shitload, now the Eon wont be good enough even, we are in serious shit, lets think about something special!"
then, if they had an idea by now or not, DF bought it for even MORE peds, so its prolly more like this now
MA (or FPC at that time i guess): "shit, now the full kraster armor suit wont make it even, now we REALLY gotta think about something"

thats the rumour i heard of course
but if you think about it, if they really HAD a plan right from the beginning, it hadnt taken years, had it
because if they had one, the guy who looted it should have gotten rewarded by the actual surprise soon after ^^
and for ~700k peds, thats more than a LA (or to make a joke, its like 20 times medusa or so)
doubt there was a plan and i doubt they kept up with the sale prices in their thoughts

The sale of the egg to Death was a pure PR stunt... We never know if it actually was sold for that price or not.
Seems almost like ND and Death make a PR stunt about it to 'force' MA to make something big about it, if that was their plan. I hope MA just forget about it, like they are doing :)

: "shit, now the full kraster armor suit wont make it even, now we REALLY gotta think about something"
a personal orb teleporter that tps you to a new CND that is full of atroxes with the queen being the lowest maturity would be interesting. ;)

Back