Aahhh... the EGG and Deathifier

The sale of the egg to Death was a pure PR stunt... We never know if it actually was sold for that price or not.
Seems almost like ND and Death make a PR stunt about it to 'force' MA to make something big about it, if that was their plan. I hope MA just forget about it, like they are doing :)

According to the sales history of the egg .... yes!, there exist a record, which was paid that amount. And the owner after the purchase is Deathfier.... He could be a great visionary, or a big asshole. :scratch2:

See the auction history in this video:

According to the sales history of the egg .... yes!, there exist a record, which was paid that amount. And the owner after the purchase is Deathfier.... He could be a great visionary, or a big asshole. :scratch2:

Sales history ingame shows alot of things.... Now please sell me 10 modfap for 10k ped each!!
It can easily be manipulated.

Sales history ingame shows alot of things.... Now please sell me 10 modfap for 10k ped each!!
It can easily be manipulated.

Personally, if I would believed on that way. Probably, I would not believed that "man put a foot on the moon", either. Because in the movies Star Wars and Star Trek is more believable than what was shown on TV, when we saw Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. :laugh::laugh:

Personally, if I would believed on that way. Probably, I would not believed that "man put a foot on the moon", either. Because in the movies Star Wars and Star Trek is more believable than what was shown on TV, when we saw Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. :laugh::laugh:

You are free to believe anything you want, but just because you do. Dont meen its a fact, or everyone else has to. :)

You are free to believe anything you want, but just because you do. Dont meen its a fact, or everyone else has to. :)

So what I am wondering.. what;s that thing sticking on the side of your pants?

The sale of the egg to Death was a pure PR stunt... We never know if it actually was sold for that price or not.
Seems almost like ND and Death make a PR stunt about it to 'force' MA to make something big about it, if that was their plan. I hope MA just forget about it, like they are doing :)

The sale was a real sale - no PR stunt, no funny business.

ND and FPC of course used the sale to try and drum up some publicity.

ND planned to use the funds to produce/market "One More Crazy Summer" by his wife and that was released last year.

- Deathifier

The sale was a real sale - no PR stunt, no funny business.

ND and FPC of course used the sale to try and drum up some publicity.

ND planned to use the funds to produce/market "One More Crazy Summer" by his wife and that was released last year.

- Deathifier

So becouse he told you he will use the money to fund the video of his "new love", you just went on and bought the "cat in a sack" for 60k$?

no funny business?

How naive do you think people are to buy this story?

What I want to know is why there are people who think that this trade never happened.
Where did that idea come from?
Why do you believe it?
Are you that cynical that you'd think 2 members of the community would fake a trade for publicity?

So becouse he told you he will use the money to fund the video of his "new love", you just went on and bought the "cat in a sack" for 60k$?

Nope, it was just interesting to see what he planned to do with the proceeds.

no funny business?

Nope.

It is the truth, though perhaps some people are having trouble with it as the truth can be stranger than fiction :)

- Deathifier

It is the truth, though perhaps some people are having trouble with it as the truth can be stranger than fiction :)

The funny thing is if finally/eventually, sometime in the next 20 years MA comes around to finish the egg thing and whatever comes out of it is really something with large value, some people will cry out in anger no matter how much was paid or how long you will have had to wait.

Nope, it was just interesting to see what he planned to do with the proceeds.

Me personaly, would be more intereted in seeing what will happen to the egg I just bougth, then to what kinda pr stunt the money I payed was used for, but ofc we are all diffrent.

- Deathifier

truth or not, its a cool story

The funny thing is if finally/eventually, sometime in the next 20 years MA comes around to finish the egg thing and whatever comes out of it is really something with large value, some people will cry out in anger no matter how much was paid or how long you will have had to wait.

ya man, in some 5 years we should see The Egg Cult society emerge, forget Lootius, we will all praise and :bowdown: to the egg, avaiting the Eggpocalypse

After all this time nothing happened with the egg. And some important people still trust it with large piles of peds. I do not care if the sale was legit or not. They play another game and ped and PR means something else for each of them.

I would be more curious what would the egg have hatched if I would have purchased it or any other random no name avatar.

Then again, maybe is better for the game to be like this. We may eventually get some content.

*Long live the bump!*

Has anything become of your egg yet Death?

Ahhh the dud :eyecrazy:

Nope.

Bit hard, it's sealed up good and when accidentally dropped it ended up breaking the floor...

- Deathifier

Is the Egg like a land deed? It represents something you own elsewhere in the game?

Holly smoke still nothing yet :eyecrazy:

The egg will be the "launch" of Taming, and will be the first ridable Troxie to roam the Universe. ^^

It sh9uld hatch a planet by now ffs, hopefully we see somthing hwppen with it soon

Hahaha hatch a fucking planet!!! Yes sir it would be the proper thing by now!!! Or atleast a big damn spaceship!!!

Seriously....they ought to be doing something to this egg by now...its "WAY" overdued. I reckon the 70k usd could have been put to better use elsewhere instead of "growing cobwebs" throughout this period of endless waiting.

Seriously....they ought to be doing something to this egg by now...its "WAY" overdued. I reckon the 70k usd could have been put to better use elsewhere instead of "growing cobwebs" throughout this period of endless waiting.

Did anyone ever say it would do anything ?

I can't find anywhere that MA said it would.

Or am i missing something.

The longest gestation period in nature ... ever :D

Actually, the Feffoids stole it from the Atrox Queen before she found an Atrox King to fertilize it, meaning it'll never hatch :wise:

:silly2:

Actually, the Feffoids stole it from the Atrox Queen before she found an Atrox King to fertilize it, meaning it'll never hatch :wise:

:silly2:

...unless of course scientists manage to get hold of some DNA from the Atrox King - providing that the remains of such a creature would still be present in some form!

New real estate - Live in the Egg

Back