Adj FAP discussion.

Status

dropkick

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
backstabber twelve hit combo dropkick
rofl 32,5K comon ppl heal 10 more and u wont make back the decay for several years lol

I agree, just get a 2600 fap!!!

dropkick said:
rofl 32,5K comon ppl heal 10 more and u wont make back the decay for several years lol

With Ambu young for instance, those 10extra heal can make the difference between hunting with armor or without armor for people with around 120 HP - So that's both Fap and armor decay you save money on.

Also, you don't have to earn back the 32,5K on the decay, the money is not lost, it's just tied up in some item - Would you rather have it on a pedcard and burn it on ammo and armor decay ?

Tzest0s, just spend your money on an imp fap...That is probably your best case scenario for what you can get with it (although it will cost much more than 32k).

dropkick said:

huh 32.5k is good price...and yes he will get the money back... when he is selling it the value off it may be over 40-60k

rich richer richest have money make money :D

poor poorer poorest no money no money :D

Euroman said:
With Ambu young for instance, those 10extra heal can make the difference between hunting with armor or without armor for people with around 120 HP - So that's both Fap and armor decay you save money on.

Also, you don't have to earn back the 32,5K on the decay, the money is not lost, it's just tied up in some item - Would you rather have it on a pedcard and burn it on ammo and armor decay ?

sorry for the off topic, but i just had to comment :rolleyes:
i had no problems hunting ambu young-mature a coulple of months ago with mk2+a103 and a fap50. and i had like 109hp. but then again if you want to use an opalo it might be handy with an adj fap :)

good luck :cheer:

sob said:
i had no problems hunting ambu young-mature a coulple of months ago with mk2+a103 and a fap50. and i had like 109hp. but then again if you want to use an opalo it might be handy with an adj fap :)

I agree. To add to this, the adj fap heals 50, while the 2600 fap heals for 42...However, the 2600 fap is faster, therefore you get a heal/second time of:

Adj Fap: 21.74
2600 Fap: 19.09

Does that extra 2.5 heal per second make that much of a difference, when you will most likely be using it on mobs that do high (and variable) amounts of damage?

To make back the extra 7 pec per click that you would save on decay It would take you (at that price) about 460,000 clicks. That equates to 1,058,000 seconds, or about 300 hours worth of clicking. This equals 12 and a half days STRAIGHT worth of clicking (non-stop).

Lets say you hunt 4 hours a day. This would most likely equate to about 1200 clicks on the fap, depending on your armor/health/mob. Of that 4 hours you would have spend approximately 45 minutes of straight fapping. At this rate, you would be going at about 3% of your max speed. If all goes like this, you would have made your money back on what you spent for the fap from economy in about a year and a month. Thats considering the fact that you hunt EVERY day for no less than 4 hours a day. Any days where you don't hunt this long would make it take even longer. The economy payoff is definitely realistic, but it is up to you if the payment up front is worth the wait.

Metatron said:
I agree. To add to this, the adj fap heals 50, while the 2600 fap heals for 42...However, the 2600 fap is faster, therefore you get a heal/second time of:

Adj Fap: 21.74
2600 Fap: 19.09

Does that extra 2.5 heal per second make that much of a difference, when you will most likely be using it on mobs that do high (and variable) amounts of damage?

To make back the extra 7 pec per click that you would save on decay It would take you (at that price) about 460,000 clicks. That equates to 1,058,000 seconds, or about 300 hours worth of clicking. This equals 12 and a half days STRAIGHT worth of clicking (non-stop).

Lets say you hunt 4 hours a day. This would most likely equate to about 1200 clicks on the fap, depending on your armor/health/mob. Of that 4 hours you would have spend approximately 45 minutes of straight fapping. At this rate, you would be going at about 3% of your max speed. If all goes like this, you would have made your money back on what you spent for the fap from economy in about a year and a month. Thats considering the fact that you hunt EVERY day for no less than 4 hours a day. Any days where you don't hunt this long would make it take even longer. The economy payoff is definitely realistic, but it is up to you if the payment up front is worth the wait.

this seems wierd since i always felt as if adjfap was faster then ek2600 but i know you are right, info on faps say that ek is faster.

however, you assume that you have to save the full 32.5k that he offerd but that isnt true, a few k is enough since he will get back money when selling it, its not like he wont be able to sell it again :p

also, your numbers are wrong.. the diffrence would be 8.7pec considering ek heals 8hp less. its as simple as this.. when you have 100ped decay on your ek I would have about 20 on my adj ;)

and for buyer.. argh.. dont tempt me like that! :D dont think i can afford to sell mine since atm i save up to 700peds a week with it :p

Last edited:
sob said:

Well then insert another mob - Trox mature - Old, Longu dom, Atrax dom... Pick one anyone - It's the idea about being able to hunt unarmored that counts :)

i already have an ek-2600 and thats the reason i want the adj fap
i don't like the idea of repairing the fap for at least 100 ped /day
and bump ... i want the fap

imho rare stuff will grow at price.
so, this 32.5k is good investment.

i bought adj fap about month ago, and i'm really glad, it saves about 20 peds per day for me.

Sew said:
imho rare stuff will grow at price.
so, this 32.5k is good investment.

i bought adj fap about month ago, and i'm really glad, it saves about 20 peds per day for me.
Sweet. In a mere 1600 days that baby will have payed for itself!

Centech said:
Sweet. In a mere 1600 days that baby will have payed for itself!

it all depends on your ways of hunting, myself i save up to 100ped/day which means 320days until it payed for itself and after that.. pure profit when selling it ;)

Just a small free bumpsie :D
let us know how your faphunt turns out :)

As far as I know, one adj fap went for 36k, so the wow price might not be as wow as you think ;)
Bump

I don’t know m8.. I never was an fan of adj fap decay way to much and its heal is horrible..

If you going to spend that kind of money on an fap I would tell you to step it up with at least an improved fap.....

I mean two pecs for 50 heal compared to 120 heal for two pecs..

Yes I know improved is like double the money but its worth it, 50 heal just don’t cut it..

Nicole said:
I don’t know m8.. I never was an fan of adj fap decay way to much and its heal is horrible..

If you going to spend that kind of money on an fap I would tell you to step it up with at least an improved fap.....

I mean two pecs for 50 heal compared to 120 heal for two pecs..

Yes I know improved is like double the money but its worth it, 50 heal just don’t cut it..

Nicole, are you drunk or something ? :D (J/K) Adj Fap is about 30-35K and Imp is over 100K by now - The jump in price is HUGE now ;)

LOL good luck Egg Boy ;)

Hope you get the fap you want :D

NVM :D,....

Good luck finding your fap tez.. !

Lady Mercury said:
NVM :D,....

Good luck finding your fap tez.. !

adj fap is 2.5 pec decay
imp fap is 2 pec decay,
mod fap is 1 pec decay

e-lite said:
adj fap is 2.5 pec decay
imp fap is 2 pec decay,
mod fap is 1 pec decay

Oh wow is it really 2.5 for adj fap? If so then the wiki and many other sources have it listed wrong as 2 pec per click. Also, my calculations I made earlier are not accurate. If this is true it would take a LOT longer to break even with an adj fap. Its the most overrated item in the game imo...

e-lite said:
adj fap is 2.5 pec decay
imp fap is 2 pec decay,
mod fap is 1 pec decay

no its not,

adjfap is 2pec and nothing else! as the chart will tell you as anyone who own one can tell you

good luck with the purchase of your fap tze, i dont regret anything with buying mine, u save a lot with it...

regarding decay and heal u can heal yourself 200 hp for the cost of one click on the ek2600 ;) and there is where the economy are :)

bumsi bump

Boyan

Roth said:
no its not,

adjfap is 2pec and nothing else! as the chart will tell you as anyone who own one can tell you

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you have to keep your mind open to possible changes like this because if the decay were to in fact rise to 2.5 pec a click, not many adj fap owners would want to go around telling people, since it might bring down the value of their fap.

Metatron said:
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but you have to keep your mind open to possible changes like this because if the decay were to in fact rise to 2.5 pec a click, not many adj fap owners would want to go around telling people, since it might bring down the value of their fap.

it has not changed, unless it was last weeks but i havnt noticed any raised costs but i can test it again and again if u want to

Hey, isn't imp fap 1.5 pecs?

Last edited:
sob said:

Without armor??

Last time I looked EK-2600 was (happily for me) about +1k <edit, OK +700 atm)>. Adj is obviously going to be a lot more than that. 10 extra heal for a quarter of the cost. Plus its a lot rarer. And as euroman says its unlikely to ever hugely lose its cost so if you have the funds you can buy it and then sell it later without losing anything.

Made this post in another thread to show Samantha why it's a good idea to buy Adj. fap if you wanna go to the next lvl (Imp fap)

------------------ Paste ------------

Person A and B both wants Imp fap (Which we will for the ease of it price at 100K)

Person A.
Buys Adjusted fap for 30K peds to use while he saves up for Imp fap - Lets say that person A need to fap up 15000 HP a day. (That's normal if you are a full time medium hunter.
15000 HP will cost him 6ped/day

Person B.
Keeps his Ek-2600 and uses it while he saves up for Imp Fap - He also needs to fap up 15000 HP a day.
15000 HP will cost him 32ped/day

Difference between person A and person B is 26ped/day or about 780ped a month.

Lets say for the fun of it that each of them deposit 5K peds a month on their path to Imp fap (Person B has 30K already and person A has Adj fap)

Person A.
Puts 5K peds aside each month, plus the 780ped he saves from having the adjusted fap, that's 5780ped a month.
After 12 month he has 69360ped in cash for his imp fap, so now he can sell his adjusted fap (Most likely with a small profit, but lets say he sells it for the same as he bought it) with a small extra deposit of 640ped, Person A has his Imp fap after 12 month.

Person B.
Also puts aside 5K a month, and already have 30K peds in his pedcard for the purchase of Imp fap, so he is well on his way, he only needs another 70K peds... 70000/5000 = 14 month --- Ups, what's that, Person B who already had 30K saved up needs 2 more month of saving...
Person B has his Imp fap after 14 month.

Nice post

---

Roth said:
no its not,

My misstake, I took the figures from a site that apparantly is wrong.

Status
Back