Adj FAP discussion.

Status
Roth said:
do I even dare to ask how much you payed? :silly2:

42K this message is not long enough but the money should be heavy enough lol

studley said:
read about my discussion with hojlund, an uber fap doesnt neccessarly mean econmical hunting, sure, less decay, but decay nonetheless,
when i say equip myself for more eco hunting, i mean evade chips, and using the fap 90, evade limits the times a mob hits u so in theory, less decay on the fap 90, where as if u had an adj fap, u wouldnt care how much u got hit, becoz u can fap back
but with evade chips, u also take into consideration the decay u will take on arour, (and plates if equipped), more evade, less decay, thats my theory
thats why i would sell an uber item, rather than use it
hope that makes sense

Evade alone won't do it, has to be in conjunction with agility.

at any rate, adj fap >>>>>>>>> evade chips.

modfap + evade chips = monster avatar however ;)

Having just got my adj fap, I can say its great, saves a fortune in repair.
worth every penny, paid 43k :D

Ouch, 43k? I know that you get good decay with it, but it isn't that much different from a 2600. Would take a long time to break even using it, but this has already been discussed. I have a feeling that a new fap will be released that is better than the 2600 that will severely hurt the value of the adjusted fap...

Aslong as the value stays the same, or as it normally does, goes up, then its just an item you hold that saves you money, as said before, it's better than holding peds. but as you said people have talked about this tons :).

I doubt the adj fap, or other very rare items will go down in value, MA would want to protect the value of high end items, so it can be seen as an investment, if the price was to fall a lot on high end items worth this sort of money, people would be worried about investing any serious money, which would be bad for entropia.
not to say they will go up forever, but i'm pretty sure they are not going to fall. This is just one reason of many why I don't think prices for rare items will fall.

May have to agree to disagree on this, only time will tell, but im not worried.

edit: i made this a bit shorter :).

Last edited:
Metatron said:
Ouch, 43k? I know that you get good decay with it, but it isn't that much different from a 2600. Would take a long time to break even using it, but this has already been discussed. I have a feeling that a new fap will be released that is better than the 2600 that will severely hurt the value of the adjusted fap...

I doubt it, the power of adjfap is its economy in combination with a good heal.. i do expect better faps then ek2600 to show up sooner or later but im quite sure it will keep the same decay rate.. ~4-5hp/pec.

so maybe there will be faps that heal 80 but at the cost of 15-20pec/click which might be great when u need it but still dont take away the advantage of adjfap.. rather a good combination with adj if u want to kill the really big mobs and dont have big enough armor ;)

well this is just me guessing ofcourse.

but when it comes to the price, if its a bad idea to buy at 43k then it means its a bad idea to keep it if you own one when u can sell it for 43k. and i dont see any adj faps in auc ;) are all the adjfap owners stupid or might it actually be worth the price..? ill go for the second option and say hell yes its worth it! :D

Metatron said:

people make this comment and forget the value still holds so really as long as the value holds you have broken even the first click.

You save decay on the fap and when you sell the fap You have save decay and you got more then you buy it for back! so you will save money on a adj fap! :wise:

You save decay on the fap and when you sell the fap You have save decay and you got more then you buy it for back! so you will save money on a adj fap! :wise:

Now that ppl are selling these FAPs at approx 23k would it be an ever better buy then?

Its never too late to give a reply. :wise:

2006-2011 :laugh:

Its never too late to give a reply. :wise:

2006-2011 :laugh:

Kinda why I brought it up again ^^

Back then it seems like no one believed that this was going to drop in price ever and look at the price now. Are we going to have a new surprise when the launch Arkadia? Will the price continue to drop? Why did it drop to about half (can't see a new fap that competes with this one)? ++

Why did it drop to about half (can't see a new fap that competes with this one)? ++

(L) faps to be exact.. They have more heal/sec than ek-2600 (which they were comparing to), and are more than twice as eco!

Status
Back