Adj FAP discussion.

Status
Euroman said:
Made this post in another thread to show Samantha why it's a good idea to buy Adj. fap if you wanna go to the next lvl (Imp fap)

------------------ Paste ------------

Person A and B both wants Imp fap (Which we will for the ease of it price at 100K)

Person A.
Buys Adjusted fap for 30K peds to use while he saves up for Imp fap - Lets say that person A need to fap up 15000 HP a day. (That's normal if you are a full time medium hunter.
15000 HP will cost him 6ped/day

Person B.
Keeps his Ek-2600 and uses it while he saves up for Imp Fap - He also needs to fap up 15000 HP a day.
15000 HP will cost him 32ped/day

Difference between person A and person B is 26ped/day or about 780ped a month.

Lets say for the fun of it that each of them deposit 5K peds a month on their path to Imp fap (Person B has 30K already and person A has Adj fap)

Person A.
Puts 5K peds aside each month, plus the 780ped he saves from having the adjusted fap, that's 5780ped a month.
After 12 month he has 69360ped in cash for his imp fap, so now he can sell his adjusted fap (Most likely with a small profit, but lets say he sells it for the same as he bought it) with a small extra deposit of 640ped, Person A has his Imp fap after 12 month.

Person B.
Also puts aside 5K a month, and already have 30K peds in his pedcard for the purchase of Imp fap, so he is well on his way, he only needs another 70K peds... 70000/5000 = 14 month --- Ups, what's that, Person B who already had 30K saved up needs 2 more month of saving...
Person B has his Imp fap after 14 month.

excellent ! "...must spread..." + rep anyways. folowing this path, after 18 years starting yesterday, i will be able to buy CND ! woah !

Doe said:
excellent ! "...must spread..." + rep anyways. folowing this path, after 18 years starting yesterday, i will be able to buy CND ! woah !

I believe ND got an offer of 2mill peds the day after he bought CND (At least that's the word on the street) And after developing the idea, increase of just about all prices in PE, I would say that it would take you about 72years instead of 18 :D

Euroman said:
I believe ND got an offer of 2mill peds the day after he bought CND (At least that's the word on the street) And after developing the idea, increase of just about all prices in PE, I would say that it would take you about 72years instead of 18 :D

ok, np, im here to stay forever :)

But will EU be?

Guess that's a discussion for another thread ;) But I guess its big enough now for someone else to be tempted to buy it up should MA decide to pack it in so I guess maybe it will :)

Euroman said:
Nicole, are you drunk or something ? :D (J/K) Adj Fap is about 30-35K and Imp is over 100K by now - The jump in price is HUGE now ;)

My god man can't believe how these items keep rising to ridiculous prices, and yes I got some of the nicest gear I admit!

But come on 100k for an improved fap :(

When I sold my improved fap for 45k back in the day really felt bad for the person I sold it to... He was an folk lift operator (Guess they pay them pretty good to spend 4,500 usd on an fap). But I felt bad selling so high!

Nicole said:
My god man can't believe how these items keep rising to ridiculous prices, and yes I got some of the nicest gear I admit!

But come on 100k for an improved fap :(

When I sold my improved fap for 45k back in the day really felt bad for the person I sold it to... He was an folk lift operator (Guess they pay them pretty good to spend 4,500 usd on an fap). But I felt bad selling so high!

Bet he feels pretty good now ;)

Nicole said:
He was an folk lift operator

Depends how heavy the folk are I suppose :D Maybe he gets paid by the lb. Folk in the south are generally heavier than folk in the north, I'm led to believe :laugh:

Hehe sorry couldn't resist ...

But seriously, I still find it amazing that the prices keep going up. If these faps are, indeed, the key to profit I could understand a little more, but they sure seem like good investments thus far!

Noggin said:
Depends how heavy the folk are I suppose :D Maybe he gets paid by the lb. Folk in the south are generally heavier than folk in the north, I'm led to believe :laugh:

Hehe sorry couldn't resist ...

lol :D

__

jut wondering, is it cheaper to buy an adj FAP, or to loot something that loots them?

BlueDevil17 said:
jut wondering, is it cheaper to buy an adj FAP, or to loot something that loots them?

Simple answer... You could kill 1 billion of the so-called-looters and not loot one. Someone could kill one, and loot the FAP.

If there was any chance in hell of looting one I would be out hunting mobs for them instea dof offering 40k PED for one :)

Euroman said:
Made this post in another thread to show Samantha why it's a good idea to buy Adj. fap if you wanna go to the next lvl (Imp fap)

------------------ Paste ------------

Person A and B both wants Imp fap (Which we will for the ease of it price at 100K)

Person A.
Buys Adjusted fap for 30K peds to use while he saves up for Imp fap - Lets say that person A need to fap up 15000 HP a day. (That's normal if you are a full time medium hunter.
15000 HP will cost him 6ped/day

Person B.
Keeps his Ek-2600 and uses it while he saves up for Imp Fap - He also needs to fap up 15000 HP a day.
15000 HP will cost him 32ped/day

Difference between person A and person B is 26ped/day or about 780ped a month.

Lets say for the fun of it that each of them deposit 5K peds a month on their path to Imp fap (Person B has 30K already and person A has Adj fap)

Person A.
Puts 5K peds aside each month, plus the 780ped he saves from having the adjusted fap, that's 5780ped a month.
After 12 month he has 69360ped in cash for his imp fap, so now he can sell his adjusted fap (Most likely with a small profit, but lets say he sells it for the same as he bought it) with a small extra deposit of 640ped, Person A has his Imp fap after 12 month.

Person B.
Also puts aside 5K a month, and already have 30K peds in his pedcard for the purchase of Imp fap, so he is well on his way, he only needs another 70K peds... 70000/5000 = 14 month --- Ups, what's that, Person B who already had 30K saved up needs 2 more month of saving...
Person B has his Imp fap after 14 month.

i fap with adjfap for about 50ped per day in average, will make the daily difference (288-50)= 238ped and monthly 7140 lol, i love it :)

Kaiser said:
If there was any chance in hell of looting one I would be out hunting mobs for them instea dof offering 40k PED for one :)

I only ask cuz I can't afford $4,000. Going to college, so I need that money for RL. If I could afford it, I would buy one.

i would take a FAP-90 personally, if i did loot and adj fap, i would sell it, and equip myself better to hunt more effeciently

studley said:
i would take a FAP-90 personally, if i did loot and adj fap, i would sell it, and equip myself better to hunt more effeciently

Not even rascal protects 50 HP as cheap as adj fap can heal it.

Adj fap is what allowing me to break even, cause it is what allowes you to hunt without armor.

So you cant sell you adj fap and then hunt effeicently..
ARMOR IS MONEY OUT THE WINDOW. unless you use the more expensive EK 2600 or fap 90/110, then you can protect your self cheaper with rascal. and you gain Anatomy by healing not by using armor, which allowes you in the long run to hunt more effeciently.

well all together you cant buy anything for 40000 ped that would allowe you to hunt more effeciently than with Adj fap.

sorry, what are u trying to say there?
from what i understood, a:why would i wear rascal?
b:i said i would rather take a fap 90
3:you dont really need a big uber fap to hunt without
armour

studley said:
sorry, what are u trying to say there?
from what i understood, a:why would i wear rascal?
b:i said i would rather take a fap 90
3:you dont really need a big uber fap to hunt without
armour
A: because you will at some point be taking damage and you wanna limit that damage to a minimum, at minimum cost, in order to continue your hunt efficiently.
(I am not counting on effieciently is not opalo 204 no armor and no fap.)

B: yes you said you would take fap 90, but as this is a adj fap discussion i am counting on you meaning you would take that before adj fap and then i am saying fap 90 wont allow you to hunt effiecently, as you will be burning your peds and healing slower.

C: No you dont, you just need lots of heal, and CHEAP heal, and that is what a "big uber" fap gives you, Fap 90 dont.
But true you can hunt without armor with a normal fap, but then you might aswell take rascal + 5A on as it protects you cheaper than you fap 90 can heal you.

hojlund said:
A: because you will at some point be taking damage and you wanna limit that damage to a minimum, at minimum cost, in order to continue your hunt efficiently.
(I am not counting on effieciently is not opalo 204 no armor and no fap.)

B: yes you said you would take fap 90, but as this is a adj fap discussion i am counting on you meaning you would take that before adj fap and then i am saying fap 90 wont allow you to hunt effiecently, as you will be burning your peds and healing slower.

C: No you dont, you just need lots of heal, and CHEAP heal, and that is what a "big uber" fap gives you, Fap 90 dont.
But true you can hunt without armor with a normal fap, but then you might aswell take rascal + 5A on as it protects you cheaper than you fap 90 can heal you.

i hear that, and i would rather take a fap 90 than adj fap, but ur forgettin one big skill that limits the dmg u take, called evade, if u have enough of this, u can potentially do big critters (trox o-a) naked if u also have a big enough weapon, :)

studley said:
i hear that, and i would rather take a fap 90 than adj fap, but ur forgettin one big skill that limits the dmg u take, called evade, if u have enough of this, u can potentially do big critters (trox o-a) naked if u also have a big enough weapon, :)

Well at first it have never been proven that evade is limiting the DAM monsters do, it is proven tho that it limits the MOBs chance to hit.
But then again i got 3.4 k evade and that for sure isnt gonna make me hunt AOA for a long time... and even longer time without my adj fap..

But then again the weapons that would allow you hunting AOA with out armor, you for sure never gonna get for less that 40000.
And the people even with those who are hunting with high lvl evade is also having a cheap to use fap going on the side, otherwise it is too expensive.

I can now say to all those that have been talking in this thread that spun off my buy thread.

Adj FAP is worth every penny ;)

Kaiser said:
I can now say to all those that have been talking in this thread that spun off my buy thread.

Adj FAP is worth every penny ;)

you finally got one? gratz if so :D

studley said:

lol sell the 3rd most economical fap in the game to hunt more efficiently

Roth said:
you finally got one? gratz if so :D

Yup sure did thank you I LOVE IT!!

Kaiser said:
lol sell the 3rd most economical fap in the game to hunt more efficiently

read about my discussion with hojlund, an uber fap doesnt neccessarly mean econmical hunting, sure, less decay, but decay nonetheless,
when i say equip myself for more eco hunting, i mean evade chips, and using the fap 90, evade limits the times a mob hits u so in theory, less decay on the fap 90, where as if u had an adj fap, u wouldnt care how much u got hit, becoz u can fap back
but with evade chips, u also take into consideration the decay u will take on arour, (and plates if equipped), more evade, less decay, thats my theory
thats why i would sell an uber item, rather than use it
hope that makes sense

studley said:
read about my discussion with hojlund, an uber fap doesnt neccessarly mean econmical hunting, sure, less decay, but decay nonetheless,
when i say equip myself for more eco hunting, i mean evade chips, and using the fap 90, evade limits the times a mob hits u so in theory, less decay on the fap 90, where as if u had an adj fap, u wouldnt care how much u got hit, becoz u can fap back
but with evade chips, u also take into consideration the decay u will take on arour, (and plates if equipped), more evade, less decay, thats my theory
thats why i would sell an uber item, rather than use it
hope that makes sense

I wish you were right.. well you are in a way but still so far off, in theory that might work out just fine but in reality it doesnt unless you want to limit your hunting to mobs which will never reach you (which is very hard in the longrun if you bring in close spawns, big spawned areas etc).

evade is not a replacement for fapping, its a way to be able to hunt bigger things, to recude both fap and armor decay but you will still have to fap quite alot. I may only have 4.2K evade myself but i am so very far from getting hit as little as you need to be to make your equation work. lets say you can do it at 10K evade and between 5k and 10k u will get something like an avreage of 60levels/chip at the cost of 800ped each.. thats 83*800= 66400peds and you will STILL have to fap even if not as much as before.. exactly how effective evade is at 10k you will have to ask someone else

and dont forget that you will also need to chip avoidance since its just as important.

and last of all.. there are mobs with mms ;) hogglos etc that hits me 95% of the time. these will still need fapping.

so what you need to really be effective and maximise the profit is to always use the perfect balance of fap, weapon and armor. never overkill. and the easiest way to do this is to first get a fap and then get the armor which has the least protection needed with that particular fap,or no armor at all. or hunt very very small using only armor and a very economic weapon.

in the end, highend gear open doors to more choises, and lowend gear limits you which ofcourse can be a fun challenge if you like that kinda thing.

and i need to limit my writing! :laugh:

Roth said:
I wish you were right.. well you are in a way but still so far off, in theory that might work out just fine but in reality it doesnt unless you want to limit your hunting to mobs which will never reach you (which is very hard in the longrun if you bring in close spawns, big spawned areas etc).

evade is not a replacement for fapping, its a way to be able to hunt bigger things, to recude both fap and armor decay but you will still have to fap quite alot. I may only have 4.2K evade myself but i am so very far from getting hit as little as you need to be to make your equation work. lets say you can do it at 10K evade and between 5k and 10k u will get something like an avreage of 60levels/chip at the cost of 800ped each.. thats 83*800= 66400peds and you will STILL have to fap even if not as much as before.. exactly how effective evade is at 10k you will have to ask someone else

and dont forget that you will also need to chip avoidance since its just as important.

and last of all.. there are mobs with mms ;) hogglos etc that hits me 95% of the time. these will still need fapping.

so what you need to really be effective and maximise the profit is to always use the perfect balance of fap, weapon and armor. never overkill. and the easiest way to do this is to first get a fap and then get the armor which has the least protection needed with that particular fap,or no armor at all. or hunt very very small using only armor and a very economic weapon.

in the end, highend gear open doors to more choises, and lowend gear limits you which ofcourse can be a fun challenge if you like that kinda thing.

and i need to limit my writing! :laugh:

lol, understood, but whats the point in playing if there is no challenge, if u get hit, fap full health, sure u can take mobs quicker, but u dont get to leran to ways how they react, their agro range, and how severe their dmg can be, i feel thats the best way to do things, then once i have that figured out, then move onto the uber stuff

Shall be interesting to see what MA will do about the hole healing business... ;)
And prices on excisting FAPs...

Joat said:
Shall be interesting to see what MA will do about the hole healing business... ;)
And prices on excisting FAPs...

nothing..
Marco stated that highend faps and IMP MK II have been up to discussion and they wont be changed..

And try to take a look at the game and then think why MA havent dropped any FAP in the league of Adj fap in more than 2 years..
not counting the Real world comparrison competision off cause which was publicity stunt....
They are just too awsome in economics...

/s Marco if you read this post, remember you promised they wouldnt be changed......

hojlund said:
And try to take a look at the game and then think why MA havent dropped any FAP in the league of Adj fap in more than 2 years..

in the last 2 years, i can guarantee 1 of:

imk2, modmk2, adj fap, imp fap, mod fap, adj 61a5, mk5me, imp ff8k, mod merc.

they are just rare, because they are good. they still drop. chance is not a binary thing ;)

Status
Back