Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
maturity in north needs some tweaking imo. To many hunters still running around the place, would like majority to be scout-gatherer, some adults are also in the LA, however this maturity does not help me towards my quest.

also hate there is no revive in the north area.

Placing a revive in the North LA would likely lead to avatars whom are doing ~iron mission on east and west LA's, reviving in the North LA. As their experience may be limited, the chances are they are going to aggro the medium level mobs you are hunting. Agronauts are already fairly argo.

I have aggro'd big hunting teams' mobs before without realising what I was doing, and this is not great for both parties. So I am of the contrary view in that I do not think there should be a revive in the north LA.

If the maturity was tweaked, as you suggest, to produce less hunters, you may not even need the use of the revive.

Placing a revive in the North LA would likely lead to avatars whom are doing ~iron mission on east and west LA's, reviving in the North LA. As their experience may be limited, the chances are they are going to aggro the medium level mobs you are hunting. Agronauts are already fairly argo.

I have aggro'd big hunting teams' mobs before without realising what I was doing, and this is not great for both parties. So I am of the contrary view in that I do not think there should be a revive in the north LA.

If the maturity was tweaked, as you suggest, to produce less hunters, you may not even need the use of the revive.
Having a revive in the north wouldn't necessarily interfere with the hunters in the west or east sectors. It just depends which revive they happen to be closest to. If they are closer to the hypothetical revive in the north and they died, that is where they will end up in the north. But yes you're right if the maturity was tweaked a bit, I wouldn't be dying from argo hunters as frequently.

DOA Boneshatter (L) looted on ambu

If I post those loot it is to incite other player to hunt for your event akoz...BTW, the Boneshatter was looted in a 201 ped global and was the only loot.

The scores has been updated.

I will be on Iceland this weekend so the next couple of days won't have regular updates of the scores, but I will get another good update done Monday!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Say "Hi!" to Bjork if you see her :D and have fun!

What happened to all the Argo on ola 41 west?

Did someone forget to fertilize?!? :)
There should be enough for another month. Sometimes it vanishes in VUs though. I'll check & fix tomorrow, thx for reporting.

Just a reminder that *we* have only about 30 hour left to global on trox for them to count.

What happened to all the Argo on ola 41 west?

Did someone forget to fertilize?!? :)

1.jpg

I don't know what has happened, but it seems to be fine now and I haven't refilled anything.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

When I relog in the LA it's empty, and there is no mob in, then they start to spawn. Doesn't that consume fertiliser?

When I relog in the LA it's empty, and there is no mob in, then they start to spawn. Doesn't that consume fertiliser?

Sounds very strange. Fertilizer is consumed at a static rate per day so it doesnt affect that.. but we should investigate this further.

The scores has been updated.. ET breaks 2k points.. gz! :)

Starting Tuesday 1st of October we'll introduce Scip and Sumima from Medusa's Head. More info coming soon.

58 minutes or so left of the atrox areas.

The mobs disappear when the zones crash/restart. They repopulate in a few minutes. It isn't anything Akoz can do except light a fire in Mindark's ass.

Was tired and left the m off of .com
http://entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=264100&M=gallery

not sure if you can add those to the team or not, Ill understand either way.

Also what points are for Scip and Sumama? I tried tping to madusas head to check them out since I finished the ambu missions but get an error.

*edit* went and read the first post and you have points there already, my bad.
For anyone else reading the end of the thread instead of the beginning, its 4 points for scip and 5 for sumuma.

Can't access medusa since a few hours, any one else?

Can't access medusa since a few hours, any one else?
most tp's are not working correctly, i have same issues for nea's as well.
After MA "fixed" the game, its non stop error for me

For the sumima, Naga Island TP(52250,72140) is closer.

most tp's are not working correctly, i have same issues for nea's as well.
After MA "fixed" the game, its non stop error for me

tried swimming to naga Island, resultng in a black screen and crash. havent been able to log in ever since.
Waiting for ticket crew to wake up.
Seems for everyone else its fixed now, so best of luck on getting the points and the hofs!

I'm sorry for spamming your thread Akoz, but seeing that your 100 point and 200 point reward are laser, can you offer a BLP option for those 2?

tried swimming to naga Island, resultng in a black screen and crash. havent been able to log in ever since.
Waiting for ticket crew to wake up.
Seems for everyone else its fixed now, so best of luck on getting the points and the hofs!

Awww man... sorry to hear that. I kinda blame myself a little for this. I mean i told you i managed to get from PA to Naga server and you folowed my road and now you are stuck out of the game?

It is still mostly MA fault but i take like 5% blame on me.

Falagor
:bandit:

Awww man... sorry to hear that. I kinda blame myself a little for this. I mean i told you i managed to get from PA to Naga server and you folowed my road and now you are stuck out of the game?

It is still mostly MA fault but i take like 5% blame on me.

Falagor

i blame you for 5% a well ;)
but ive been reset to PA and ready to go now :D

Was tired and left the m off of .com
http://entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=264100&M=gallery

not sure if you can add those to the team or not, Ill understand either way.

Also what points are for Scip and Sumama? I tried tping to madusas head to check them out since I finished the ambu missions but get an error.

*edit* went and read the first post and you have points there already, my bad.
For anyone else reading the end of the thread instead of the beginning, its 4 points for scip and 5 for sumuma.

Points manually added for the ultimate Entropia* teams.. you guys need a spellchecker :p

sumima globals not counting yet?

sumima globals not counting yet?

Sumima and Scip globals are counting. We had a small delay in counting them up, but the scores should be correct now. Let me know if you miss anything.

Sumima and Scip globals are counting. We had a small delay in counting them up, but the scores should be correct now. Let me know if you miss anything.

I should have 254 points not 238. Mayby not all points are updated yet? Scored 8 globals on sumimas recently:
  • 3 globals on 1.10.13
  • 1 global on 2.10.13
  • 4 globals on 3.10.13

Also i have got one nice discovery yesterday ;): <click>

I think sumima is my favorite mob now ;). Could you please leave those included in the event for a little longer than just 1 month? I really will be focusing them now probably untill i will deal with iron mission (curently i am ~100/1000).

Falagor

I should have 254 points not 238. Mayby not all points are updated yet? Scored 8 globals on sumimas recently:
  • 3 globals on 1.10.13
  • 1 global on 2.10.13
  • 4 globals on 3.10.13
The last two there on October 3rd was after 18:00 ma time which was the time of the last count. That still leaves one global unaccounted for though, so I'll go through my list again and check with you on that.

Also i have got one nice discovery yesterday ;): <click>

I think sumima is my favorite mob now ;). Could you please leave those included in the event for a little longer than just 1 month? I really will be focusing them now probably untill i will deal with iron mission (curently i am ~100/1000).

Falagor

Nice! Indeed Sumima has some real nice loot from time to time. I'll do my best to keep them in the event for as long as they are desired.

We are currently working on developing an app on EntropiaLife for this event. If anyone wants to help out with betatesting please PM me.

The last two there on October 3rd was after 18:00 ma time which was the time of the last count. That still leaves one global unaccounted for though, so I'll go through my list again and check with you on that.
(...)

We are currently working on developing an app on EntropiaLife for this event. If anyone wants to help out with betatesting please PM me.

This new plugin seems nice :). I see small problem though: it seems it counts static 5points per global on Ambu while there was this "startup" time when ambus were 6 points (and smilar with argo).

Here is my personal list of my globals so you can verify me:
August:
  • run 1: 8 ambulimax globals (6 points each) = 48 points
  • run 2: 14 argonaut globals (5 points each) = 70 points
  • run 3: 3 argonaut globals (5 point each) = 15 points
  • end of august: +4 points extra added as 3 month revenue (one time revenue instead of % in future)
September:
  • continue of run 3: 7 argonaut globals (4 points each) = 28 points
  • run 4: 10 argonaut globals (4 points each) = 40 points
  • run 5: 3 atrox globals (3 points each) = 9 points
October:
  • run 6: 13 sumima globals (5 points each) = 65 points

This gives 279 points untill now while this new tracker shows 251 points. My guess it does not include the "startup" bonus points :).

Also there appeared this new rule after introducing North LA with higher mat argos: youngs for 4 points, all others for 3 points. I scored 4 globals on adults on the West LA before this rule came out so this new plugin might miss those too.

If screenshots are needed i can provide them ;).

Falagor

Status
Back