Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
Yea, someone hasnt been fertilizing.

New Switzerland North maturity has been adjusted.

Please give it a couple of hours to update and let me know if it is too much or little.

I have increased the maturity a bit more. I spotted at least one hunter, but still a few youngs also.

Hello - i have been hunting sumimas for last 3 days. Sadly one of the globals i got (last one) has not been catched by ET due to downtime of site for few minutes. As soon i have noticed that tool did not grab screenie i took it manually. Here it is:

Total nr of globals scored on sumimas during last 3 days: 16

Falagor
:bandit:

Does a rare item HOF count?

Hey Akoz,

first of all, amazing event. It is the first time I am participating in an event at all since I am here ;-)

Anyway, I just wonder, does a rare item HOF count? I just had one on an Argo in New Switzerland (North) about a week ago. But the tracker might not have picked it up, as neither "Argonaut" nor the LA appears in the chat window message.

Here is a video (sorry, no screenshot):

http://youtu.be/yvgUyyUee4M

The HOF appears at the very end (at about 0:45), after some globals (which were all picked up). There is the map displayed as well, to show that it was in a valid LA.

Thanks a bunch ;-)))

Hey Akoz,

first of all, amazing event. It is the first time I am participating in an event at all since I am here ;-)

Anyway, I just wonder, does a rare item HOF count? I just had one on an Argo in New Switzerland (North) about a week ago. But the tracker might not have picked it up, as neither "Argonaut" nor the LA appears in the chat window message.

Here is a video (sorry, no screenshot):

http://youtu.be/yvgUyyUee4M

The HOF appears at the very end (at about 0:45), after some globals (which were all picked up). There is the map displayed as well, to show that it was in a valid LA.

Thanks a bunch ;-)))

I think rare hofs do not count - if yes i have one too with rare UL item ;).

PS: Sumimas are best mob ever ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

How often is the updated? I had 3 globals yestarday on Scipulors that havent got counted. Thanks

Sorry for the slow updates. I have been working with monria.com lately.

The scores has been updated now!

Falagor: missing global added.

Discovery globals does not give points, but usually nice items though :)

Narfi, i use entropialife. However this event is not on there, so i dont see how thats relevant for counting this event's points. Unless im not seeing it on there.

Ah ok there it is, didnt see it there. Thank you for the quick response. Just activated the plug in but it says i dont currently have any points there. Im assuming because i didnt have it activated when i got my current points. Im guessing there isnt a way to add my current points in there?

Ah ok there it is, didnt see it there. Thank you for the quick response. Just activated the plug in but it says i dont currently have any points there. Im assuming because i didnt have it activated when i got my current points. Im guessing there isnt a way to add my current points in there?

I'll have to do that for you. The app is under development still. Your points are still counted though :) Don't worry

This app shows scores since your first login on the app

I'll have to do that for you. The app is under development still. Your points are still counted though :) Don't worry

This app shows scores since your first login on the app

Akoz,

The app is still counting globals from OLA2.

The scores has been updated :)

hey Akoz... i thought im registered for this event but wasn't. I just reged again. First time when I reged was during the warm up event (i think with EL tracker, not sure) but it failed i guess. i know maybe it is a stupid question but is it possible to backtrack all the globals that i missed?
My ava name is Alex BGG Leech.
thanks regardless of the outcome :), great event!

hmmm...finished the Argos Iron mission and now on the Bronze one...somehow it is a bit annoying to have young and adults Argos in northern New Switzerland. Are they are natural spawn or would upping the settings up a notch spawn too many Raiders and Hunters?
Current setting is not really a game breaker, but those 10-15 % unnecessary kills are something I would rather not have if possible (but then again, no need for more hunters either ;D)

hmmm...feels better today, only counted 10 adults and 1 young in 400 kills...less scouts and more guardians and a few more hunters, but all in all better
Either the perception of another day or the notch was upped :D
Almost perfect for bronze mission now

hmmm...feels better today, only counted 10 adults and 1 young in 400 kills...less scouts and more guardians and a few more hunters, but all in all better
Either the perception of another day or the notch was upped :D
Almost perfect for bronze mission now

A notch was definatelly upped.. :)

I'll keep the current settings for now then. Let me know if more twisting is needed.

We want to move this event onto our app on EntropiaLife. The app is found on the top right corner under "site plugins" and then "Ultimate event".
1:
1.JPG

2:
2.JPG

You can also go to it directly by clicking this link.

It's currently a bit slow, but that's being worked on. If you find bugs or errors please let me know asap! The app should at all times show your current score, so you don't have to wait for me to update this thread!

Stay tuned for some big announcements coming soon..! :)

hmmm...finished the Argos Iron mission and now on the Bronze one...somehow it is a bit annoying to have young and adults Argos in northern New Switzerland. Are they are natural spawn or would upping the settings up a notch spawn too many Raiders and Hunters?
Current setting is not really a game breaker, but those 10-15 % unnecessary kills are something I would rather not have if possible (but then again, no need for more hunters either ;D)

Don't mind the youngs and adults so much... The globals count and you can use the muscle oils. It's the Argo Hunters that piss me off. Ninja spawn on top of you, first hit is usually a crit, take massive amounts of decay off your armor and drop absolute shit for loot. And there's a lot of them. A lot. They are in a completely different league than Guardians and Raiders. I think that has less to do with Akoz's settings and more to do with MA trying to scam pennies at the expense of our enjoyment. It's quite obnoxious.

Have not seen any L12 Scavengers there.

Also, the tax is a bit on the excessive side.

Not a bad place to hunt though all in all, the only real "Naaa... I'll hunt somewhere else" thing is the Hunters.

If I'm using the EntropiaLife app, do I still have to register here ?

If I still need to do that :

!Register Vickran Kizaki Luna

Awesome event by the way !

If I'm using the EntropiaLife app, do I still have to register here ?

If I still need to do that :

!Register Vickran Kizaki Luna

Awesome event by the way !

Thank you. I have signed you up now :)

Hi Akoz bro,

I would like to participate this event:

!Register Onyar Loorden PSS

Thank you very much.

The scores are updated.

I'm currently ingame at Nea's for a while if anyone wanna cache in some points.

Nice...my 1.5 seconds of coolness :D
Good more points than Kimmi :D

Status
Back