Announcing EF Gifts!

Status
Since I am unable to get my Palladin thighs(F) ingame it would be nice to add them here so I Complete my set at least over 2 different places (EF-EU) :D

Great idea :wtg:

So.. the next question... Can we trade "gifts" or sell them for EFD's ?

Gifts can indeed be traded to other members for EFD's :)

Once a deal is struck, both the seller and buyer should PM me with the details of the deal, and I will manually perform the EFD and gift transfer.

Last edited:
Gifts can indeed be traded to other members for EFD's :)

Once a deal is struck, both the seller and buyer should PM me with the details of the deal, and I will manually perform the EFD and gift transfer.

WoW great, ima do my best to buy rare stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
is Mod bgh "rare" enough for you :D Only 1 ingame in EU as far as i know.. :D

looks very fun :)
I just wish more item come.
Keep the great fun like that coming in the forum.

Seems like you found someone to try this on =D
And I'm glad you did hun, now, here some more EFD to play with. And a +rep for the kind words.

Hugs Caroline.

Is it possible to hide/show just a few selected gifts instead of just all in your profile? Is it possible to delete a gift ?

Is it possible to hide/show just a few selected gifts instead of just all in your profile? Is it possible to delete a gift ?

Don't delete them... just give them away. :D

Instead of wasting all your precious gifts, think about those less fortunate than yourself. You can always make a donation to someone that cannot afford a gift of their own.

LOL

Don't delete them... just give them away. :D

Instead of wasting all your precious gifts, think about those less fortunate than yourself. You can always make a donation to someone that cannot afford a gift of their own.

LOL

It was a hypotetical question :) I didn't plan to actually delete any.

It was a hypotetical question :) I didn't plan to actually delete any.

And I wasn't seriously encouraging donations for the sake of charity. LOL

It just sounded good when I thought it using the "TV Narrator Voice" that does all those other "help the poor" TV spots.

:D

A "dynamic" algorithm is now in place to randomly change the available gifts in each category at random intervals. Even I will not know when particular gifts will be available.

Also, a new batch of gifts will be added regularly, including armor parts, more weapons, and clothes. :yay:

Have fun!

LOVE the new gifts :yay: :yay: :yay: super cool

Several gift image taglines have been revised.

Also, several new items have been added, and more will continue to be added over the coming days & weeks.

:cool:

Several gift image taglines have been revised.

Also, several new items have been added, and more will continue to be added over the coming days & weeks.

did you remove the champagne and the flowers??? :cry:

did you remove the champagne and the flowers??? :cry:

See my post above:

A "dynamic" algorithm is now in place to randomly change the available gifts in each category at random intervals. Even I will not know when particular gifts will be available.

Also, a new batch of gifts will be added regularly, including armor parts, more weapons, and clothes. :yay:

Have fun!

wouldnt it be cool to "loot" a gift while posting?

like luthien wrote a post and looted an imk2

See my post above:

Yes, my point was more that those were such nice and different gifts .. or at least I, as a girl, thought they were more fun than f.x. a fap-5 ... ;)

But thanks

wouldnt it be cool to "loot" a gift while posting?

like luthien wrote a post and looted an imk2

:rofl: I wouldnt know what to do with all that oil ....

Yes, my point was more that those were such nice and different gifts .. or at least I, as a girl, thought they were more fun than f.x. a fap-5 ... ;)

But thanks

:rofl: I wouldnt know what to do with all that oil ....

Lykke,

The flowers and champagne are still available, just not at all times. The available gifts rotate at random times.

Check back in the EFD store periodically ;)

Lykke,

The flowers and champagne are still available, just not at all times. The available gifts rotate at random times.

Check back in the EFD store periodically ;)

I will do :) thanks ;)

Ive been after these for a while now, Finaly found them. Thanks

yay i got an imp mk2 ^^

I want a certurion coat! }:>(

:yay: :yay: :yay: Love the gift system :yay: :yay: :yay:

Please post the name of the items that you would like to see.

My Urban Stalker, my Isis BL1000, Salamander armor, ummm.... I don't even know what else is already on there, but these are the three I will be looking for in a bit.

;)

Is there a post or some where we can see what's already been done? Be nice to drool over the ones we want. }:>) sicne you can't see any of them if you don't have the EFD we coudl be asking for thigns already there.

Is there a post or some where we can see what's already been done? Be nice to drool over the ones we want. }:>) sicne you can't see any of them if you don't have the EFD we coudl be asking for thigns already there.

Good point.

Thread should come soon.

Status
Back