Announcing EF Gifts!

Status
Good point.

Thread should come soon.

Coolio. Didn't want to waste your time by asking for things already made. }:>)

I want a Fedora :) Black colored :silly2: And Ash shades.
And obviously: Teddy, Bunny and Worn/Old Doll.
Some Binary Vodka *hic* and a Whip, thank you!

I want TEDDY & bunny too. :yay:

I want to see some small gifts wich i can afford :scratch2:

I wanna see dung ...... :vampire:

I whant bunny to =D

Or a nub, that I can send my little "Drone made crit, I died" nub =D Love you!

are there lists of the items available in level 1,2,3 etc?

Cool idea :yay: gonna save for some cool itemzzz :wtg:

:girl:

A new category of gifts has been added to the EFD store, allowing members to display the skills they have unlocked:

Skill Unlocks

Enjoy!

:yay:

**Please note that these icons count toward the maximum gifts that can be diplayed for each user. A maximum of 12 icons (gifts or skill unlocks comined) can be shown for each member, so choose carefully. :wise:

A new category of gifts has been added to the EFD store, allowing members to display the skills they have unlocked:

Skill Unlocks

Enjoy!

:yay:

**Please note that these icons count toward the maximum gifts that can be diplayed for each user. A maximum of 12 icons (gifts or skill unlocks comined) can be shown for each member, so choose carefully. :wise:

Fun , just take a look and see you missed " coloring methodology"

Fun , just take a look and see you missed " coloring methodology"

Some of the more rare unlocked skills were not available to make an icon.

If you can, please upload a screenshot of this skill page to the forum gallery, so jorael can make an icon for the EFD Store.

Thanks!

Some of the more rare unlocked skills were not available to make an icon.

If you can, please upload a screenshot of this skill page to the forum gallery, so jorael can make an icon for the EFD Store.

Thanks!

here ya go
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

New options are available in the EFD Store!!

Members now have the ability to purchase item gifts for themselves or other members. The items are icons of popular and/or rare EntropiaUniverse items such as weapons, tools, FAPs, mining equipment, etc.

berthawrench.gif

This is a great way to showcase some of your favorite items you have acquired in EU, or to give gifts to other forum members who might be dreaming of a particular item.

You may choose to include a comment with the gift, which will be shown when any member hovers their mouse over the gift image, as well as in the Private Message that is sent to the recipient.

To see a preview of the various gift images, simply scroll through the dropdown list of items in each Gift category.

There are four levels of gifts, loosely reflecting the relative rarity of items in EU. Each category has a limited number of items available for purchase; each category gets restocked at a random time every 48 hours or so (its dynamic! ;)).

In order to ensure availability for all members, and fairness for differing time zones, there is a time limit on purchases in each category, as follows:

Level 1 Gifts: 1 item per 1/2 hour
Level 2 Gifts: 1 item per 1 hour
Level 3 Gifts: 1 item per 6 hours
Level 4 Gifts: 1 item per 24 hours

The maximum number of gifts a user can show in their avatar info area (see screenshot above) at any one time is 12 (3 rows of 4 gifts).

Also, certain very rare items, such as Mod Mercs, Mod FAPs, etc. will only be available at random times (in the Level IV gift category), so users will need to check the EFD store often to "loot" these items. ;)

New gifts representing more EU items (such as armor parts and more weapons and tools) will be added to the EFD store on a regular basis. Please post any item suggestions in this thread, and I will try to get them added.

these gifts are a good idea indeed!

i always thought this would be a really cool thing to add to EF.

i have therefore spend my first 1.5k EFD on .... MMS my first and only unlock so far. :)

Give us the ability to move our item, like 1st line All skills, 2nd like all our fap, 3rd line all our weapons, 4th line misc items

Give us the ability to move our item, like 1st line All skills, 2nd like all our fap, 3rd line all our weapons, 4th line misc items

Gifts are displayed in the order they are purchased. There is no simple way to allow them to be rearranged.

Sorry, wish I could make it more versatile, but I am already pushing the limitation of what the Gifts in the EFD store were meant for lol.

Must admit when i first saw there were gifts i wasnt interested, but now i realise you can show your unlocked skills i am. What a great way of showing them off. Nice job :thumbup:

Will we have the ability to configure our gifts, as in which ones we will show on our avatar?

And will ALL of the gifts be viewable on the Avatars' Public Profile screen?

EDIT:

Gifts are displayed in the order they are purchased. There is no simple way to allow them to be rearranged.

Sorry, wish I could make it more versatile, but I am already pushing the limitation of what the Gifts in the EFD store were meant for lol.

Guess who didn't read the thread :ahh: But, still want that feature :)

Last edited:
Still waiting for the mod fridge gift icon to put my anti toxic beer in... :hammer: :whistle: :D

Lots of new BLP weapons have been added to the Gifts in the EFD Store!

Enjoy!

:wtg:

Cheers 711, Although i would like to see what in the other categories ;)

Edited :kos:

Last edited:
Stupid Question-

Is there some sort of TT where I can get my EFD back in case I dont want the gift/skill icon anymore?

If you cant and can only sell to other forumers, how do you go about transfering icons?

Stupid Question-

Is there some sort of TT where I can get my EFD back in case I dont want the gift/skill icon anymore?

If you cant and can only sell to other forumers, how do you go about transfering icons?
Mikah!!

you can't tt the gifts !

they were given in love :D

nah, but interesting question actually

Mikah!!

you can't tt the gifts !

they were given in love :D

No I bought them myself! :laugh:
I havent gotten any gifts yet, I am Unloved :D

No I bought them myself! :laugh:
I havent gotten any gifts yet, I am Unloved :D

Mikah, I love you... you can have my gifts if someone can tell me how to trade them off to you.

;)

are these gifts actually items in EU or just forum pictures for under your name?

are these gifts actually items in EU or just forum pictures for under your name?

Forum pictures under our names that represent items in the EU. Just because you have the EF gift, doesn't mean you get the EU item.

;)

Status
Back