Apartment Competition: Results & Winners

I was waiting before I PMed you sorry, I really dont know if I can yet :( I wont know till the last minute really. Its my bro's Bday and Im not sure whats going on :) Please go ahead without me and I will try and join if I can :)

Guys, I'm very sorry but I've screwed up...I completely forgot about a prior engagement for tomorrow.

Is Saturday, January 30th any good, say 9pm UK time?

OK, let's try Sunday, January 31st at 9pm.

hmm could be a bit late for me but we'll se ;)

that's 3 pm in New York, right?

and

2100 MA time?

that's 3 pm in New York, right?

and

2100 MA time?

Ah sorry mate, I was thinking I was talking to the WoF England squad and forgetting I was no longer dealing with GMT.

I think UK time is the same as MA time at the moment (I'll edit this if it isn't so assume it is).

So we're trying for 20.00 hours MA time now but only if it's OK for everyone.

What time is best for you Imperious?

Anyone else, this Sunday 31st at 20.00 hours MA time?

So far only Johan, Imperious and myself...how are you fixed LeeLoo, RockChick, CoolFire and narfi?

sry cant tell, I am away over weekend returning sunday not sure which time

I'm going to go with this Sunday, January 31st at 20:00 hours meet at Nate's tp because I'll soon be very busy with the WoF hence this hunt might never happen.

Apologies to those who can't make it...if we uber I'll try and make another hunt for the absentees.

Please keep an eye on this thread though in case I've forgotten some ultra important prior engagement and I have to cancel...hopefully not but it wouldn't be the first time. ;)

I'm going to go with this Sunday, January 31st at 20:00 hours meet at Nate's tp because I'll soon be very busy with the WoF hence this hunt might never happen.

Apologies to those who can't make it...if we uber I'll try and make another hunt for the absentees.

Please keep an eye on this thread though in case I've forgotten some ultra important prior engagement and I have to cancel...hopefully not but it wouldn't be the first time. ;)

awesome : D time to make a RT playlist and play it throughout the hunt then =)

OK, well I'm still unsure how many will show up tonight but if it's me and two others (or more) we'll give it the green light.

Nate's tp at 20.00 hours M.A. time tonight.

updating and trying to get in now to get ready

update almost finished

may be a few minutes since the second patch is still finishing up, if you guys are gone I will try to message Kevin

Great hunt!!!

Kevin was a great host and it was a lot of fun with Johan and Imperious. The spiders were generous and the falx were stingy except for one medium fat one :)

I was by far the weakest member of our team, so for that I apologize fellows. Sure was fun to see the spiders falling left and right.

Have never been very active in forum, been in PE since 05 and who would have thought my best loot ever would have been winning an RT competition on the forum :laugh:

Thanks again Kevin and best of luck.

Cool_Fire
:cool:

Thanks to the guys who were able to make the Richard Thompson team hunt this evening.

It went pretty well and I lost count of our globals on little spiders. :)

Falx not so good though we did manage a decent global of around 260 peds I think?

Total loot to share is 1360 peds (340 peds each) and Imperious, Coolfire and myself of course have already been paid.

Johan I have your peds so pm me a place to meet any time after 19.00 hours tomorrow. :cool:

Apologies to those invited who couldn't make tonight's hunt.

was an awesome hunt! thank you Kev for creating not only an awesome event but also and equally awesome teamhunt there after =DDD and ty Imperious for saving me on a couple of close calls ;)

and well can't complain about loot hehe =) .. o_O did we really get that much :yay:

Johan I have your peds so pm me a place to meet any time after 19.00 hours tomorrow. :cool:
whenever you have time is good for me =)

Last edited:
Thank you Johan for your honesty in letting me know that our loot trade failed.

I have a further 45 peds each for Imperious and CoolFire if you'd like to pm me when and where to meet. :)

So glad you had fun, also sorry I couldn't join you.. but thats a bad time for me (Children need getting to bed and stories read and all that :ahh: )

Sorry I didn't post :(

Well done :wtg:

So glad you had fun, also sorry I couldn't join you.. but thats a bad time for me (Children need getting to bed and stories read and all that :ahh: )

Sorry I didn't post :(

Well done :wtg:

Thanks RockChick, I would have preferred it if you, LeeLoo and narfi had also been able to make it.

Why didn't you let your kids stay up and watch the team hunt though in lieu of the stories? ;)

ah the birth of an eu addict ^^

Back