Argonauts at CND

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Which Dome if any Would benefit from Argonauts mixed in, and What Maturity?

Not an Argo Only Dome, a Mixed Dome.

hmm large argo's can have some aggro so either with the berries in dome 8 or the trax on dome 9. But only if there big.

how about some in with the dasp to harrass the miners rofl

oh hang on I am a miner :eek:

thought perhaps some youngs in with the smaller mobs in 3?

or some larger ones in 20 about the same agro as trox.....

Argos do cut and Impact most similar to the Longu's or the Cornoanterian...

Dome 11 is fairly Quiet, Argo could soice it up a Bit.

Or they could go in 18,19 or 20 with Cornos and Atrox...

those of You who compete in CL, how would you like Mid level Argo's mixed with the Longu? Since the Longu Dome doesnt have enough SPawn to compete with the areas on the Planet maybe the Argo Mix Would be Fun...

Or

Perhaps High Level Argo's in 20 would be fun?

Dome 20 ...

Would be good ... dome 11 would be better :)

Originally i thought about the longu dome but the longu are so docile, id rather not have an aggressive mob in with them.

Agression definately Seperates them from Longu, but the Longu Dome also isnt that popular hunting ground so the Argo could spice it up,

Im wondering if they might be a little lost mixed in with the trox and Corno,

Unless I put them at High (Scavenger Level) in 18 with the Young Corno, that Would then Become a Pretty Intense Hunting Area

Last edited:
My vote would DEFINITELY be ... Dome 11 with the Longu ... I think it's the perfect dome ... it needs more action for sure. What a great idea ND! :wtg: :D

DOme 11 or 18, seem to be the most viable... Im a little concerned for those who like to hunt Longu with long range Weaponsthe Argo will mess up the Experience...

Although In Dome 11 the Argo could be Mid level as Opposed to High in Dome 18...

In Dome 18, It wont affect the Hunting Style (UP CLose and Personal) Currently there is just one DNA in there, it will Thicken the Spawn up alot...

More Feedback required :)

I was thinking about 18 where I like to mine hehehe and I think that argo would be a nice touch to add to the dome...

In the interest of other miners who frequent the dome I think the maturity woud be nice at hunter scavenger lvl.

Putting them in Dome 11 would affect my enjoyment of CND.

I personally like to know if a red dot is likely to agro me or not and mixed agro types would be a pain.

I think the longu actually experience a perverse sense of enjoyment from all the ground shaking in there and argo would reduce the amount of mining ;)

Putting them in dome 11 would be a nightmare since it's a really nice dome to mine in knowing you won't need to do any hunting while you're there. Why not put them in dome 21 with all the merps that are up there? :)

im not the most common visitor to CND but truely i would like an argo only dome with anything from mid to mid-high but with an uber denisity.

best dome on CND for me personally ... dome 4 ... so if you could mimic d4 only make it argo rather then trox that would give eron 2 domes to come to CND for which would make me come far more often hell even stay a while maybe

I would go with Longu dome. Can always evade longu and hunt the argos and also shoot with long range weapon longu if i`m bored with argos.
Multi trill , and nice combination of mobs !!:bandit: :launcher:

Putt the argos with the Prancers and Plymoths there you allways have to run to find the mobs ;)

Would be cool to have argos there too :)

From my mining-perspective up on CND i´d not prefer argos in dome 11 with same motivation as shackleton. I think it´s a nice mixture of aggro vs non-aggrodomes as it is right now. So therefor I´d like argos in dome 4 or dome 13 since you normally bring ammo into these domes anyway...also it wouldnt hurt make dome 13 a little more attractive since not many seem to hunt in that one. Maturity would be great somewhere around gatherer - raider. If putting in higher maturity like hunter - leader i think dome 18 would be nice. Would be a hardass dome to visit for sure :)

pull up a vote... cause it looks like it would be in dome 11 or 18.

i vote for 11 ;)

I agree on the dome 11 as well as for maturity the higher the better :)

good luck with this Neverdie

I love the idea of having argo's on CND but i must say i like doom 11 as it is, its a nice relaxing dome to go hunt in, you don't have to worry about the longu's attacking you, you can pick them off 1 at a time at your own leisure ^^

As some others have said a dome on its own for agro would be nice but then we will have to loose something >< we need more domes lol

Kaza

Hmmm my first thought was with the pluma's and prancers.....

Dome 10 is the Avery, Kinda want to Hold out for more Bird Type DNA, Maybe one day get some flying Mobs in there....

18 seems to be the place where it will not detract from anyones exisitng Enjoyment of CND and also it Will Make that a More Exciting Dome to Hunt in...!

So I'm logging in Now to Set Em Loose in 18....

MERRY XMAS!!!

Great Choice NEVERDIE Hope It Works Out Well Cant Wait To Go In And Have A Hit At Them..

Added DNA, still waiting for Spawn to appear....
(Usualy its instant)

Leave maturity feedback here, also Im buying ARGO parts Fangs and Big Claws especialy

Dome 9 will be good bump :yay:

Nice, I'd have said dome 18 too. Goes with the cornos nicely. I'd say big ones - the cornos are pretty big so its a bit silly if you are killing small argos with a big mob.

Now...so you've been stashing up on Argo DNA, and Qetesh has been stashing up on Argo DNA, so who is the person stashing up on all the Armax parts?

Argos are in. Officially Born at CND on XMAS Day!

Happy Hunting in Dome 18... My new favorite hunting ground.. I think I need to bump the maturity up a bit higher though... what u think?

in with the young corno or the birds
leave the longu alone

Argo's works well with Cornos. Longu will have to keep themselves comapny until I can find a Passive Mob to befriend them.

Reactions: Pig
damit ND, why didn't you put in theese yesterday before i left :D

nice to have argos at CND... now i have another reason to go there :D:yay:

+rep

Freddie

Back