Argonauts at CND

Hi,
Lots of Hunters comments in here... lets hear more from the Miners of CND too.

Jon, (you know how I feel about them).

There isnt enough domes on CND where miners can freely mine without being pestered by mobs. Dome 5 used to be good till you introduced the Merps, Dome 18 has now gone the same way...
Mining is becoming harder for the non-hunters amongst us and claims are expiring without being extracted due to the amount of mobs surrounding them.
It would be nice to see more mineable domes, that arent PVP or over populated with high aggro mobs.
CND is becoming more of a hunting ground now..

As many Dasp hunters will know, I give up mining to allow them a lag free hunt, but with less domes to freely mine in now, where will the miners end up?

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Argos on cnd :woot::wtg:
now too find a pilot:scratch2:

I only have one merp DNA in 5 and its spawn is minimized....

is that still an issue?

so whatdo you deside mr ND in what domes you'll put argos?

He has already told us that they are in Dome 18 with Corns.

Hi,
Lots of Hunters comments in here... lets hear more from the Miners of CND too.

Jon, (you know how I feel about them).

There isnt enough domes on CND where miners can freely mine without being pestered by mobs. Dome 5 used to be good till you introduced the Merps, Dome 18 has now gone the same way...
Mining is becoming harder for the non-hunters amongst us and claims are expiring without being extracted due to the amount of mobs surrounding them.
It would be nice to see more mineable domes, that arent PVP or over populated with high aggro mobs.
CND is becoming more of a hunting ground now..

As many Dasp hunters will know, I give up mining to allow them a lag free hunt, but with less domes to freely mine in now, where will the miners end up?

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Jacks right I used to mine in dome 10 when it was just prancers annoying me easy to kill with H400 and not bad loot sometimes.

Now that dome has pluma's its crowded and costs lots with ammo to mine in.

Great Job ND,

I was on CND b4 xmas, hunting mostly in dome 18 and 20, then I go away for a few days come back ..and woo, what a suprise to find the argos in dome 18!! :yay:

I def think its a good match, just keep the maturity of the argos all the way cranked up imo. Who ever can do corns can handle big ass argos.

cheers ND
Happy new year everyone

Thor Elvenson

Maybe a solution for the miners is for certain domes to have there maturity and spawn rate lowered periodically. Kind of like a farmer will leave certain fields fallow for a season to allow the soil to improve. Maybe too complex or costly for ND to do, but would allow for many DNA in domes and also allow miners to carpet bomb specific domes.

I should probably do a comprehensive review of the Domes after the Merry mayhem event is over. And Get feedback from Hunters and miners on what thier feelings are.

The Way the accounting system works, i cant really track the the turnover in individual Domes so i dont know which ones are the least frequented... ofc I get lots of feedback and make little changes here and there...

Wouldnt it be great iof i could switch the DNA between Domes, then i could juggle things and definately improve the layout a bit...

PS Im looking for Molisk Claws, to try to get them to CND, if anyone has any stashed. paying well.

I should probably do a comprehensive review of the Domes after the Merry mayhem event is over. And Get feedback from Hunters and miners on what thier feelings are.

The Way the accounting system works, i cant really track the the turnover in individual Domes so i dont know which ones are the least frequented... ofc I get lots of feedback and make little changes here and there...

Wouldnt it be great iof i could switch the DNA between Domes, then i could juggle things and definately improve the layout a bit...

PS Im looking for Molisk Claws, to try to get them to CND, if anyone has any stashed. paying well.

Ohhhh if there was molisks or fouls up there for buttons then I would actually go up sometimes! Neato!

There are already 2 Foul Spawn in Dome 8 Kitten

There are already 2 Foul Spawn in Dome 8 Kitten

woooooo last time I was up there was to long ago then! if theres foul up there then I can have fun there because where there is no buttons there is no kitten! heheheh

Hi,
Sounds like you have many happy hunters Jon, can anything be done to improve things for the miners on CND?

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Mob free domes (like after the VU) and storage would be nice :D so we could at least make a profit... :laugh:

Although it’s interesting to see argo on CND, I really wish I hadn’t come across them in dome 18. There are already a number of domes that are nearly impossible to mine unless you have the uber equipment and hunting skills to tackle the mob they contain. The introduction of Scavenger and up Argonauts in dome 18 turned a very challenging dome into an impossible one. Dome 18 was unique for miners looking to score narc and alice. Why not stick these uber mob in a dome like 19, the lyst and ganganite in that domes won’t be missed and hunters can go nuts on em, but not being able to mine in my favorite dome was enough to send me packing.

Hi,
Sounds like you have many happy hunters Jon, can anything be done to improve things for the miners on CND?

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Mob free domes (like after the VU) and storage would be nice :D so we could at least make a profit... :laugh:

Learn to hunt.

it would be a waste of domes to have mob free mining, then everyone and there mother would be up there mining and loosing big time, I would hate to go up there and have 15other peaple besides me mining a "mob free" dome. Image all the nrf's you would be getting. Most of the domes are easy enough for low level miners, all of the domes are easy for mid level hunters. If you cant make it up on cnd bieng a low level miner then you shouldnt be there. if you cant find a way to get a mob away from your cliam without bieng a hunter, then you shouldnt be playing the game at all.

As a miner and a hunter i think cnd is perfect the way it is now. It has an ideal balance.

Back