Argonauts at CND

I wouldnt might getting another DNA up here so Gather up the Big Claws, Bones, Small Calws and Fangs
those in Bold are most critical

As a miner, I want to recommend you domes which would be ruined by such addition: 6,10,11,14,16,17. I do not hunt while mining as a rule and if there was any less low-aggro domes, I would visit CND far less often.

Thanks =)

yes, thanks for the list, will try to keep a balance for sure

Very nice hunting in 18 now :cool: Spent a few hours in there though the cornos were a bit wealthier than than argos - guess the newcomers need some time to hoard their savings..:D

Only problem nowadays is getting up to CND :( *off topic i know*)

I VOTE 11 TOO!1plz ND put argos in cnd!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

I can think of a few ppl wo are going to be dissapointed that dome 18 the only dome with a unique mob that is doable by mid level players now has an argo infestation. Still thinking about it on paper it could work, look forward to trying it out next time im up :)

We need more domes for this next venture :)

what about dome 2 together with the fungoids

Pollus get to work!! :) :laugh:

Or try reaching one of the other pilots on the list....

Nice addition ND.

RE the CL point ... might be good next season to have something in 6-10 which makes the Trax dome a little less crowded ... big Argo's in the Avery for a while might make for a nice alternative.

Slappy

Where did you get argo DNA? It wasn't possible to make until recently it seems. Other argo parts are dropping now?

I'd not put it in either of those domes you suggested. It would be nice to have them nearly isolated if the spawn was good enough. Big ones preferred since the other spots to hunt agros don't have solely large argos atm.

After having a think about this i think they should be put in Dome #3. Its a quiet dome and pretty much unused for hunting. Sure the new players might not like this, but how many actually use that dome to sweat? Not many i bet. Plus you could reduce the maturities on Dome #5 and make that the newbie dome if needed.

What ever you decide to do i dont think mixing them with another mobs is a good idea. Having a place with high maturity Argo's and nothing else is defo in demand.

How about you mix up some mid lvl Argo's with High lvl Prancers in 10 and put the high lvl Pluma's in 11 with the Longu.

My reasoning behind the thought is that when you set up an event over 5 domes your paying for use of "5" domes but most ppl only hunt in 2-3 of the domes with a few ppl who drop out to go to the other domes.

E.g.

Domes 1-5 = Main hunting domes are 1 & 4 with some ppl hunting dome 2, domes 3 and 5 usualy get left due to lack of global potential.

So in domes 6-10 main hunting domes I think would be 8 & 9 with the exception of a few ppl in dome 6, I used to like dome 10 when it was just prancers I could mine and kill prancers with ok loot from them now to mine in there you use alot of ammo and the loot is not so good IMO. Taking out Pluma's and adding Argo's would give you a nice set of domes with 3-4 of them holding a good chance to global.

In big events like Pink Saturday and Global Madness there can be alot of players cramed into 2-3 domes giving them a choice of 3-4 would spread out the hunters and give more mobs to kill with less running to do.

Where ever you want just not in the dome 10 thats my lucky mining dome ! :) but i think berys whit argo would be fun... :) so i think dome 13:cool:

Dome 13 has a nice spwan on Bery's so putting more DNA is not really needed even though it would be nice but there's a LA with this setup already north of Palms Corner.

they're in 18 with the Corno's its a really balanced hunting MIX, I only managed to get 1 DNA and it seems unlikely I will get another one so I couldnt hope to get enough density on their own.

As it stand you can go into DOme 18 with Cut & Impact Protection and Keep very busy.

What about hogglo dna? you going to be putting some in soon?

they're in 18 with the Corno's its a really balanced hunting MIX, I only managed to get 1 DNA and it seems unlikely I will get another one so I couldnt hope to get enough density on their own.

As it stand you can go into DOme 18 with Cut & Impact Protection and Keep very busy.

i spent some time in there today, it was a good choice imho both spawns seem to be about the same, Its a little more action packed now and adds a little more to cnd. Can you turn up the maturity just a tad so that we can see a couple of leaders?

I could go another Notch Up, would like some more feedback on Maturity

I bumped up 1 notch, if its too much I'll bring it down a notch again..

Last edited:
I could go another Notch Up, would like some more feedback on Maturity

I bumped up 1 notch, if its too much I'll bring it down a notch again..

MA LET ME DEPO I'M GOING MAD HERE!!!!!!!!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I just want to go in there and BLAST those Argonauts!! :yay::D

TBH last time i tryed the bulls it didn't go too well.....but times change. :cool:

Great work ND on getting the argo's onto CND. Dome 18 is a good choice - mixes up the hunt in dome 18 a bit. The higher the maturity the better I say. Anyone who can handle a corno can handle an argo leader.

I can't wait to get back up to CND to have a go at that dome.

It appears the Argonauts have quite an affinity with the Cornoanterions and have sent in their Leaders to manage and Protect the heards.... You have been warned!

i spy with my eye....agro leaders and warriors woooot!

this dome is like the perfect cup of coffee a little arabica, a little kona...thanks ND.

The dome Trox is already annoying when you want to mine. So part of me says put them there so I can avoid them anyway since i'm more the miner. What about with the Ambu. Similar damage types.

Ehm and my only problem is to get away from CND when I'm sick of the place... (Read: Taxes :laugh:)

I'd put them agro in with the Longus btw..

Hi,

I was mining in dome 18 when they suddenly started to spawn around me. That was a nice surprise. :)

If you can handle Cornaterions, you can also handle Argos without problems. So fine for me.

Argonauts were missing on CND. Thanks for that! :yay:

Tanor

lol Tanor that would have been a surprise.

As for the off topic discussion on getting to/from CND MA need to do something about it especialy after 00:00 MA time as most pilots dont fly this time due to it being quiet but the Universe/CND is a 24/7 place to be.

Hey ND there's a nice slogan:

CND, the 24/7 place to be. :laugh:

I personally would like to see Big Argo's (Leaders) in a high lvl dome mixed with Corns

come on not all leader..like nymphtown!
but what do you deside ND?:D

Back