Call for crew members for the mothership Kronan!

sbi: sounds great! Will you have any time beforehand for a few suggestions from your tactical advisors or are you logging on close to 19 MA time yourself? ;)

Sure would love to talk for a bit.. probably logging in 30 min before or so.

Jetsina and I checked and determined which seats operate which guns. For some reason MA threw logic out the window when determining this. LOL...go figure. I also stayed and learned ships layout.

Jetsina and I checked and determined which seats operate which guns. For some reason MA threw logic out the window when determining this. LOL...go figure. I also stayed and learned ships layout.

Do you have any idea why only three guns can be manned at the same time? I opened a support case about this but no reply yet.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
unfortuanly I have to be on the road, and drive home , so I missed the party.....
But next time I'll be back on duty!

Greetings to all crew members!

Rollcall... Still more crew needed. Will YOU participate in the hunt of Perception tomorrow Thursday 1200. :yay:

I will try to be in :) awkward hour but I should be able to do it...you can summon crew from anywhere no?

Rollcall... Still more crew needed. Will YOU participate in the hunt of Perception tomorrow Thursday 1200. :yay:
I´d like to be but i´m at work... =(

Sbi, I'd love to be a part of the Kronan crew during the event, either shipside or in a support/attack squadron. I can help wherever needed.

Thanks! Look forward to it!
Kub

Reactions: sbi
I will try to be in :) awkward hour but I should be able to do it...you can summon crew from anywhere no?

From anywhere on planet and spacestation that Kronan is docked at. I hope you will make it :)

From anywhere on planet and spacestation that Kronan is docked at. I hope you will make it :)

Just checking here capt'n: did you return from Arkadia by your own means, as I saw you were logged out for at least some of the time while we were returning yesterday on the Normandie. The Kronan should still be parked at Caly, as I hope is now visible on the maps after the vu (I moved the back of the ship a bit away from the rock, by the way - I hope it wasn't your way to 'shut the back door' ;)).
I'm now 100% for tomorrow (assuming connections, no bugs etc etc.). Cya in universe later for final planning... :)

am on calypso for now, i'll probably make it and give you a message to beam me up :)

One question, tho: When will we be meeting up? 12:00 MA time would be a tad late, would it not?

Hi, sbi.

Im interrested in joining the crew of Kronan. I´m online tonight at 20.00-21.00 in twin peaks, so we can meet there if there is still room for one more crewmember.

Hi all, im out now with Kronan and the crew, but we will be back later and I can add people... Lets say 21 MA time in argus :)

Hi, sbi.

Im interrested in joining the crew of Kronan. I´m online tonight at 20.00-21.00 in twin peaks, so we can meet there if there is still room for one more crewmember.

Meet at argus? (that is, im on ship atm.. but I can summon you guys if you make a team and invite me)

/Sbi

Im on the ship ready to summon crew... Those in Argus please make a team and invite me (maker should have me on fl... if problem let me know).

/Sbi

Coming online now :wtg:

One question, tho: When will we be meeting up? 12:00 MA time would be a tad late, would it not?

Ppl should be up on the ship by 10:45 MA time. The Normandie is currently out on a further test run.
(grats on maybe the 1st space mob HoF: Team "Normandie" killed a creature (Cosmic Horror Old) with a value of 401 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame. + Time 21:48:35)
We will see what to do later (meet up and transfer to 1 v.strong crew on the 'N' and skeleton on Kronan 'K', or try for balance, and how many outside in their ships instead, trying for action with MSs as their revive..)

It will be fun, even if probably chaotic, and we can't expect too much in terms of results... so much about the event is unclear and crews are new etc etc. Just be patient if something goes wrong and we will try to get a safe ending for all afterwards :) Especially communications may be a weak point I fear - please keep an eye out for each other so we can keep all 'in the loop'! :)

Last edited:
Ppl should be up on the ship by 10:45 MA time. The Normandie is currently out on a further test run.
(grats on maybe the 1st space mob HoF: Team "Normandie" killed a creature (Cosmic Horror Old) with a value of 401 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.)
We will see what to do later (meet up and transfer to 1 v.strong crew on the 'N' and skeleton on Kronan 'K', or try for balance, and how many outside in their ships instead, trying for action with MSs as their revive..)

It will be fun, even if probably chaotic, and we can't expect too much in terms of results... so much about the event is unclear and crews are new etc etc. Just be patient if something goes wrong and we will try to get a safe ending for all afterwards :) Especially communications may be a weak point I fear - please keep an eye out for each other so we can keep all 'in the loop'! :)

Sounds good. Thank you, Jet! :)

Tomorrow Friday Kronan will head out to explore the depths of space. The trip will be a dedicated repair trip for those of you who wish to polish off the old rk5... gathering in Argus at 19 MA time :yay:

Sbi

Bump and I look forward to serving on your ship tomorrow.
Was good to meet and work with you earlier today.
Regards, Dane

Ohhh, I would verymuch like to particapate. I am on Arkadia though atm. So are u still taking applications :)

Ohhh, I would verymuch like to particapate. I am on Arkadia though atm. So are u still taking applications :)

Yes, still plenty of room :)

please contact me on skype.

Tomorrow Friday Kronan will head out to explore the depths of space. The trip will be a dedicated repair trip for those of you who wish to polish off the old rk5... gathering in Argus at 19 MA time :yay:

Sbi

read my pm and contact me,

Ak.

Looking forward to it! I'm not going to be on much earlier than 19 MA time this evening, but plan to be ready for summoning up at a few minutes past 19:00.

As usual on the check list before you accept a summons (acceptable for this to be a couple of minutes without any extra PM-ing):
dump lootable stacks to storage (also from vehicles you have on you),
grab rk-5 and welding wire,
make sure you have at least 7 peds on your ped card for the tp back down from space (sometimes ppl will fly you down with them in a vehicle, but don't forget this costs them too, so offering up a good portion of the 7 peds anyway is a polite thing to do ;) )

- as you will know, you can practise flying sleips around in the safe area (and pvp) without a thruster once up in space, so put in some oil in, empty the inventory and you can fly. This is also useful too at the docking station as the MS tps have been a bit bugged and are usually only available as a tp ONTO the ship. We have been trying to make sure no-one is left stranded on board at the end of a trip, but it helps to have ppl who can take passengers with them to the station if the tp sticks, and to not be a passenger yourself.

So, hope to see you up there, either directly, after summoning, or via Sbi at Argus at 19 MA time.
:wtg:

Reactions: sbi
If things go as I want today I will make it in time and see very much forward to do some serious repairing :)

I hope to be available for this.

Anyone in argus who wish to join please make a team and invite me... if noone have me on fl let me know and we find someone who do :)

Back