Call for crew members for the mothership Kronan!

Yes, plenty of room for a dedicated crew :). Ill be on tonight around 20 MA time to add new crew members. New members should meet in Fort Argus and team up.

/Sbi

Planning in 20 MA time....
So far space has been a great experience for me, mainly through excellant teamwork that has been building up :).
It is still difficult, however, to plan (in advance) coordinated action amongst many people with different online times, and business plans have also been difficult due to bugs affecting the smoothness of passenger services, for example.

Maybe we can find a happy balance between structure and chaos with a few probabilities which can be 'relied' upon.

So far, for example, Kronan has been most active at and after 19 MA time and spent time repair skilling, often without visiting a destination planet (except base Calypso) at all. It even parks in space sometimes, so the crew can get more repair skilling done in their online time, but you then have to be prepared to stay on board overnight or travel home in your own sleip etc.

The Normandie, on the other hand, had been trying to implement a regular timetable for journeys to and from planets (semi-suspended due to bugs). It is still active at around the same time though, and usually returns to Calypso it seems. As we are working together well, maybe we will arrange a regular stop-off at Kronan's neutral station to drop off ppl or pick them up. They can then help on the hunt which Normandie will be on, so it will be positive for all.

Just inform us of your preferred plans and get on the ships' lists, and we can see what is possible...
Hope to see you l8r :)

I can be there all night from 20 MA time. ceep the loot just pay for ammo. give me a note if it is ok.
It would be fun.:yay::yay::yay:

I can be there all night from 20 MA time. ceep the loot just pay for ammo. give me a note if it is ok.
It would be fun.:yay::yay::yay:

If skilling repair vehicle (for those who wish to use rk20 or need crafting skills) no gunners are needed.

If hunting gunners pay their own ammo and get their own loot :)

/Sbi

Gone for a week... cya guys and gals later :)

Sunday at 19MA time... Huge crew gathering. Come join :) Meeting starts in Fort Argus. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

bump fo the big 50!!!!:yay::yay:

Count me in-far right hand side-last seat gunner ready to pwn

Jedi
Force Majeure

I'd love to join you guyz, when is the next meeting? Hope I'm able to help out in some way it's an awesome idea ;) I already love space :)

Cheerz Lillith :wtg:

Here is a group shot of the Kronan crew taken on our last gathering:

Thank you for making this possible, Sbi!

:yay:

Here is a group shot of the Kronan crew taken on our last gathering:

Thank you for making this possible, Sbi!

:yay:

And thank you for your help Audrey" :) Looking forwards to next Sunday when Kronan will try for another 50-crew trip!

Also remember we leave for regular hunting/skilling trips each day at 19MA time. Cya!

/Sbi

Bump it up for more space fun! :yay:

EDIT: I wont be able to make it tonight (cinema) but you guys and gals go ahead and continue without me :) ship is near portal

Last edited:
Bump for tonights big cruise! Many crew members tonight - time to reach the big 50? :yay:

And im sorry in advance for the summon spams:ahh: (Keep getting new requests to be added to the crew list) - I'll try to keep the summons in check :)

Back