Call for help: missions dependencies, rewards, natural order, 18th mission, etc.

Hi, still looking for Puny rewards. Anyone willing to report?

Currently have:

100 kills: Aim, 0.03 ped TT, verified (reported by 3 different posts/persons)
500 kills: Anatomy, 0.03 ped TT, reported by 1 person, needs verification
1K kills: Combat Reflexes, ??
5K kills: ??
10K kills: ??

Paul

The 500 kills reward didn't even move my Anatomy bar 1 pixel, so i can only confirm that it is either bugged or very, very low.

The 1K kills reward is 0.25 in wikipedia, but i had 0.27 difference in skill scanner client, so it's 0.30 PED TT (skill scanner reports netto values, chip size after chipping out) - i still have the screenies somewhere.

The 500 kills reward didn't even move my Anatomy bar 1 pixel, so i can only confirm that it is either bugged or very, very low.

The 1K kills reward is 0.25 in wikipedia, but i had 0.27 difference in skill scanner client, so it's 0.30 PED TT (skill scanner reports netto values, chip size after chipping out) - i still have the screenies somewhere.

It is not bugged for 500 puny mission, I got response from MA support when I asked, I know I was surprised too an actual non-canned response. It is a partial point they did say they checked my skill progression log and it has been applied correctly and mission is working correctly. I can say I had 4032 before completing the mission and it took 2 more anatomy messages afterwards to move my anatomy to 4033, so it is a small amount. It seemed to move my disciples progress .03% but not sure how much of that was lagged from his hunting prior to completing mission so not sure if that helps determine anything.

It is not bugged for 500 puny mission, I got response from MA support when I asked, I know I was surprised too an actual non-canned response. It is a partial point they did say they checked my skill progression log and it has been applied correctly and mission is working correctly. I can say I had 4032 before completing the mission and it took 2 more anatomy messages afterwards to move my anatomy to 4033, so it is a small amount. It seemed to move my disciples progress .03% but not sure how much of that was lagged from his hunting prior to completing mission so not sure if that helps determine anything.

I didn't say that it is bugged, just that it may be.

I took a screenie before and after the reward, and my anatomy did not move 1 pixel (of the yellow bar) - at my anatomy (~5450) it takes like a 0.20 PED implant to move it up 1 point, so it is either very VERY little or bugged.

Someone with very low anatomy should notice a difference, but that mine didn'T even move by 1 pixel allows the conclusion that it is bugged, after all it should be more TT than the "kill 100" mission (taking into account that anatomy is a pretty fast rising skill, too) - i expected somewhere around 0.10 PED TT ESI, which should have moved my anatomy at least SOME pixels, like ~25% of one point (a quarter of the yellow bar) - it just didn't.

And btw - "number of messages" doesn't mean anything.

I took a screenie before and after the reward, and my anatomy did not move 1 pixel (of the yellow bar) - at my anatomy (~5450) it takes like a 0.20 PED implant to move it up 1 point, so it is either very VERY little or bugged.

Someone with very low anatomy should notice a difference, but that mine didn'T even move by 1 pixel allows the conclusion that it is bugged, after all it should be more TT than the "kill 100" mission (taking into account that anatomy is a pretty fast rising skill, too) - i expected somewhere around 0.10 PED TT ESI, which should have moved my anatomy at least SOME pixels, like ~25% of one point (a quarter of the yellow bar) - it just didn't.

And btw - "number of messages" doesn't mean anything.

Wow, what crawled up your ****? I never called you out and calling you a liar so chill out man. I was just letting you and others know that I got a response from tech support to confirm it was not a bug then when on to explain some other details I noticed about this 500 puny mission.

Seriously I don't even know why I write on these forums everyone is always so dang pissy and take even helpful stuff as personal insults.

Wow, what crawled up your ****? I never called you out and calling you a liar so chill out man. I was just letting you and others know that I got a response from tech support to confirm it was not a bug then when on to explain some other details I noticed about this 500 puny mission.

Seriously I don't even know why I write on these forums everyone is always so dang pissy and take even helpful stuff as personal insults.

What the heck did you smoke?

I just explained why i (still) think it might be bugged - support telling you otherwise doesn't mean shit IMO.

What's wrong with you, you DID think that it's bugged, TOO - or why did you file a support case about it? My anatomy didn't move, but it should have, at least one pixel.

Support is very likely another (grand)child of Jan Welter, working there for a chocolate bar and one-euro-fifty for a couple of hours after school...
He wouldn't know if it's bugged even if you write "BUGGED" in big red letters across it.

Well guess any info about missions and stuff I have is not worth shit hear because wizz says so so screw this thread it is pointless.

Well guess any info about missions and stuff I have is not worth shit hear because wizz says so so screw this thread it is pointless.

-rep for an immature reaction and twisting my words

I'd like to thank both of you, for your willingness to help... but please keep this thread clean.

I'd like to thank both of you, for your willingness to help... but please keep this thread clean.

You are so incredibly thankful that you just ignored my input for the 1K kills, the OP is still not updated...

Is it a personal thingie that you have ignored post #81 & post #91?
Both are reporting rewards - none of them received a "thank you" nor a "+rep" from you...
Sure looks like it is personal...

It depends on your skill, below 5500 (start skill) I would prefer entropedia. Above definitely jdegre's.
You finished both these?

I got/seen two earlier reports from people (1 private msg confirming 200, without levels before and after btw)
The public report I got, gives 194.5 ped using jdegre's and 202 using entropedia. Considering the starting level, just under 6K, I have more confidence in 195 ped.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2717289&viewfull=1#post2717289
Can you share your level before and after?

Scips I got 1 report, both tools give very close to 110 ped for Evade:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on-completed&p=2654142&viewfull=1#post2654142
So I guess you kinda confirms 110.
Perhaps you can share these before and levels too, if not public, via PM to me.

hi mate,
just to let you know that i have made a significant improvement on the accuracy of the scanner / optimizer, in relation to the TT calculation of skill points, in the range of up to 10k. in the two examples above, the new function gives:

(10k aurli) 5944 -> 6667 : 199.94, so 200 PED TT athletics
(10k scip) 5412 -> 5995 : 109.96, so 110 PED TT evade

so, probably you can update those 2 in the first post.

--Moderator's note--

It is not bugged for 500 puny mission,...

Wow, what crawled up your ****? I never called you out and calling you a liar so chill out man.

In this case, after reading the posts, I have to side with Wizzszz on this. K-Max, at no point does he retaliate with anything I could consider angry. I even checked your reps just in case, and only see Wizz's admitted negrep after all of this was said. I can't for the life of me understand why you replied like that in the end. :scratch:

Regardless I, like the OP, want this argument stopped. And there's no reason to punish the OP (and by extension community) by withholding stats you already gathered just because of this.

--/Moderator's note--

You are so incredibly thankful that you just ignored my input for the 1K kills, the OP is still not updated...

Is it a personal thingie that you have ignored post #81 & post #91?
Both are reporting rewards - none of them received a "thank you" nor a "+rep" from you...
Sure looks like it is personal...

It certainly is not wizzszz. I just have not gotten around it updating OP. Just saw your message right after logging of from the game. Thought I would write a message and update the OP later... I will update in a bit. :silly2:

PS Just checked, you were second and I did update the OP with info from your post (post 81). Just forgot the +rep. Done now!

Last edited:

Added to OP. Repped you for post 81, can't rep this one, must spread the rep first.
I love to see those screenies btw.

regards Paul

hi mate,
just to let you know that i have made a significant improvement on the accuracy of the scanner / optimizer, in relation to the TT calculation of skill points, in the range of up to 10k. in the two examples above, the new function gives:

(10k aurli) 5944 -> 6667 : 199.94, so 200 PED TT athletics
(10k scip) 5412 -> 5995 : 109.96, so 110 PED TT evade

so, probably you can update those 2 in the first post.

Coooooool! You did a really good job. The few I checked are really close now to whole numbers. Adjusted OP accordingly... +rep!

Paul

I think there is a wrong dependency on some of the eastern island missions - I could not get "Deliver food and parts" before "Scout for naval base". The sequence was :
  1. explore coast
  2. scout for naval base
  3. deliver food and parts

would be nice if somebody could confirm.

Added to OP. Repped you for post 81, can't rep this one, must spread the rep first.
I love to see those screenies btw.

regards Paul

I usually store them as .png, to be able to scan them with the skill scanner again - EF just doesn't support .pngs, for whatever reason.

However, here they are:

After just finishing the 500 puny's myself... I can totally say/agree, there is no reward or it is negligible. My yellow bar also did not move a pixel.

Support case created

Paul

Last edited:
After just finishing the 500 puny's myself... I can totally say/agree, there is no reward or it is negligible. My yellow bar also did not move a pixel.

Support case created

Paul

Around how much Anatomy do you have?

It just came to my mind that the text may be wrong - it reads that you gain agility, but maybe another skills is raised?

Feffoid Bronze done :silly:

Courage from 4886 to 5290

S.

Feffoid Bronze done :silly:

Courage from 4886 to 5290

S.

the (new :p) chipping optimizer site calculates that as 49.94, so that should be a confirmation of the 50 PED, as already indicated in the OP.

Hi i finished the puny mission 5000 and gained Athletics which went from 577-835 cheers

Thank you!
Seems to be 0.92 ped reward.
+rep

[*]Please report 10K Kreltin rewards:
+1 Stamina and Melee combat, 100 ped TT, almost verified (reported by 2 different posts/persons)
+1 Stamina and Rifle 300?! ped TT reported by 1 person, needs verification
+1 Stamina and Handgun, unknown TT gain

Enum just reported completion of the 10K Kreltin Iron mission (details on our soc forum), picking Rifle as reward (here)

Rifle went from 9545 to 9923 (= 300 PED TT ESI)

I'm finished this puny irons:

1K kills: Combat Reflexes, 0.25 ped TT (not 0.3)

5K kills: Athletics, 0.92 ped TT, I confirme the value

Kick

I usually store them as .png, to be able to scan them with the skill scanner again - EF just doesn't support .pngs, for whatever reason.

However, here they are:

I've looked at your pictures and come to the conclusion your reward is close to 0.27, using both infopedia and jdegre's tool. Got some reports saying it 0.25 though, so need some more confirmation to conclude what's the most likely one.

Thanks for screens. Will rep soon a I can (have spread some).

Enum just reported completion of the 10K Kreltin Iron mission (details on our soc forum), picking Rifle as reward (here)

Rifle went from 9545 to 9923 (= 300 PED TT ESI)

I'm finished this puny irons:

1K kills: Combat Reflexes, 0.25 ped TT (not 0.3)

5K kills: Athletics, 0.92 ped TT, I confirme the value

Kick

Thank you +rep!

Last edited:
500 kills: Anatomy, 0.00 ped TT, no indication of any gain (received three indications by 3 different posts/persons, so seems to be BUGGED!)

Can some more people report 500 puny kills. I'd like to know if it's fixed now...

Talk about failure from my side in Puny 10k. :D Thought I should open
up dialog with NPC, and then take screens before and after reward of
Evade. To my suprise I got all three skills and missed taking screens. :D
No choice between different skills thou', just a information about more CFA Missions
and after that reward with Evade, Alertness and Weapons handling.
So no exact values.

Back