Call for help: missions dependencies, rewards, natural order, 18th mission, etc.

Talk about failure from my side in Puny 10k. :D Thought I should open
up dialog with NPC, and then take screens before and after reward of
Evade. To my suprise I got all three skills and missed taking screens. :D
No choice between different skills thou', just a information about more CFA Missions
and after that reward with Evade, Alertness and Weapons handling.
So no exact values.

;-)

Well,big gratz too you nevertheless. Looks like you are the first one to finish it.
Thanks for reporting the three skills that are rewarded!
At least we know now what to watch for.

PS No stamina or attibute increase?

added some to OP

One confirmation for Iron Armax, IRD to be 40 ped.
First Handgun report for Merp Bronze -> 20 ped.

Keep 'm coming pls.

;-)

Well,big gratz too you nevertheless. Looks like you are the first one to finish it.
Thanks for reporting the three skills that are rewarded!
At least we know now what to watch for.

PS No stamina or attibute increase?

Nope, no attribute.

10k Cornundacauda

Aim from 4978 to 5208

regards
S.

Hi people,

I think we can safely assume the puny 500 kill reward is fixed and the value is 0.13 ped.
Socmate got the reward and it was according to him 0.137, to be precise :)

But, we still need the ped value confirmation for the others and a first report for the 10K, anyone can fill in the question marks yet?

10K kills:
Alertness, ?? ped TT AND
Evade, ?? ped TT AND
Weapons Handling, ?? ped TT

Paul

Hi people,

I think we can safely assume the puny 500 kill reward is fixed and the value is 0.13 ped.
Socmate got the reward and it was according to him 0.137, to be precise :)

Did you get a reply from support?

Not that it has much effect, but a refund of the bugged reward would be nice.

But, we still need the ped value confirmation for the others and a first report for the 10K, anyone can fill in the question marks yet?

Do you still need confirmation for the 5K punies?

I am almost done and will make screenies before and after if you still need them.

Did you get a reply from support?

Not that it has much effect, but a refund of the bugged reward would be nice.

Do you still need confirmation for the 5K punies?

I am almost done and will make screenies before and after if you still need them.

Yes, love to receive it.

Yes, love to receive it.

Ok, will post them here, probably tomorrow. :)

IF i can be arsed to waste another hour on 500 dead boring punies - i always find myself shooting at other mobs in the same area after a while. Eating glass is pure fun compared to these missions...

:laugh:

5K punies = 0.92 Athletics

Before:

After:

Boring as hell, i was tempted to cut my wrists in between... :silly2:
(read: don't count on my support for the 10K reward...)

[*]Please report 10K Longu rewards:
+1 Stamina and Combat Reflexes, 60 TT, verified (reported by 4 different posts/persons)
+1 Stamina and Dexterity, 60 ped TT reported by 1 person, needs verification
+1 Stamina and Rifle, 65 - 90 ped TT, need more people to verify (reported by 2 different posts/persons in that range)

Thank you for helping the community!

Paul

Now the diseased Longu is amongst the other maturities someone is perhaps willing to pick Rifle at finishing the 10K (before 21 aug).
I received one person reporting 65 ped Rifle gain, and another 90 ped Rifle gain.

Diseased Longu: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?77440-Longu&p=2948732&viewfull=1#post2948732

Anyone?

I really don't see a point in updating this post any longer. MindArk already has imposed their rules and regulations and Calypso will change the rewards. I have finished several missions since the release of that information and have not bothered to even check to see if the skill gains matched those on this list becuase ... of my first sentance.. it's all mute.

~Danimal

While I get your point, I still would like to see what missions will have a decreased reward, which increased and which will be unchanged... When we are going to be mad about decrease of rewards, we should know what we are talking about, no?
(not all rewards are known still).

Best regards Paul.

While I get your point, I still would like to see what missions will have a decreased reward, which increased and which will be unchanged... When we are going to be mad about decrease of rewards, we should know what we are talking about, no?
(not all rewards are known still).

Best regards Paul.

I guess that makes sense... I'll poke around and see exactly which missions gave me what then.

~Danimal

Please report 10K Longu rewards:
+1 Stamina and Combat Reflexes, 60 TT, verified (reported by 4 different posts/persons)
+1 Stamina and Rifle, 65 - 90 ped TT, need more people to verify (reported by 2 different posts/persons in that range)

Decided to take Dexterity.

5231.4 -> 5603.0

For what its worth - wonder how much it'll be after Aug 21.

Please report 10K Longu rewards:

Decided to take Dexterity.

5231.4 -> 5603.0

For what its worth - wonder how much it'll be after Aug 21.

Tyvm, confirmation for 60 ped Dex.

PS I wonder too how much will be left, I suspect it will decrease... :(

Third report of Combat Reflexes 60 ped for Longu is in. Rifle two reports of 71 ped. And Dex has been for the first time. I am actually surprised Rifle is here the highest one, but than again, when looking at the HP increase these skills give, Dex is best and therefore is not the highest, surprisingly not the lowest.

Hi, i'm trying to decide which Longu reward to pick and you have somewhat contradictory information on the amount of rifle given. You say you have two reports of 71 PED in this post, but the OP says:

Does that mean you've had four reports, 1 @ 65, 1@ 90, and 2@71? Are any of these based on screenshots?

Hi, i'm trying to decide which Longu reward to pick and you have somewhat contradictory information on the amount of rifle given. You say you have two reports of 71 PED in this post, but the OP says:

Does that mean you've had four reports, 1 @ 65, 1@ 90, and 2@71? Are any of these based on screenshots?

No, I have had 2 reports. Somehow I concluded in the past it was 71. I re-checked later and found inconsistencies. I unfortuntately don't have screenshots but here is the 65 report:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...and-missions&p=2742256&viewfull=1#post2742256
Both entropedia and jdegre give approx 65 ped.

The other report I got, was a PM. He or she stated, that it wasn't 65 ped, but got 71 ped instead and he/she stated that jdegre's tool was used. I asked via a reply about the skillnumbers. The skillnumbers I got in his/her reply are high: 8944 and 9037, not corresponding to 71 ped though. Using entropedia its approx 90 ped and jdegre is approx 94.

Hence I stated in the OP the range of 65 to 90. I guess it's safe to say Rifle reward is higher than 60 ped. But unfortunately I can't give guarentees. My bet it's closer to 65-71 than 90-94.

If you gonna choose Rifle, I'm looking forward to your numbers.

Paul

No, I have had 2 reports. Somehow I concluded in the past it was 71. I re-checked later and found inconsistencies. I unfortuntately don't have screenshots but here is the 65 report:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...and-missions&p=2742256&viewfull=1#post2742256
Both entropedia and jdegre give approx 65 ped.

The other report I got, was a PM. He or she stated, that it wasn't 65 ped, but got 71 ped instead and he/she stated that jdegre's tool was used. I asked via a reply about the skillnumbers. The skillnumbers I got in his/her reply are high: 8944 and 9037, not corresponding to 71 ped though. Using entropedia its approx 90 ped and jdegre is approx 94.

Hence I stated in the OP the range of 65 to 90. I guess it's safe to say Rifle reward is higher than 60 ped. But unfortunately I can't give guarentees. My bet it's closer to 65-71 than 90-94.

If you gonna choose Rifle, I'm looking forward to your numbers.

Paul

Thanks Paul.

I was hoping Longu was the obvious one to pick Rifle on because the Rifle reward is substantially bigger than the other options, but oh well. At least I can clear up the uncertainty...

or maybe not!

Rifle reward on Longu took me from 7581.1 to 7731.94. This is ~64.5 PEDs by the chipping calculator, but 69.0 PEDs by my calculator (the algorithm on Entropedia). Originally the Entropedia Wikitools calculator was generally more accurate above 6k, but I know jdegre has been refining his fit and the chipping calculator may be the most accurate now. Tough to call. Sorry. :laugh:

Given that the other, most clear report was around 65, I think you can say that it's 65 but needs to be verified.

ETA One thing that occurs to me is that the other, much larger reported value accidentally included the rifle gained while doing the Longu mission. I gained a total of ~105 PEDs rifle doing the mission and taking the reward, so it's not that far off.

Last edited:
All right, unfortunate, but to be expected I guess...
So it looks to be 65-71 for Rifle.
Your provided skill numbers give approx 69 for both http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx and jdegre's tool.
I will send that girl/guy a PM, that reported to me the 71 ped, but I guess the skillnumbers he/she gave me are way off.

Anyway, ty Doer +rep (ehm, next round when I can rep you again :D)

Last edited:
The 500 kills reward didn't even move my Anatomy bar 1 pixel, so i can only confirm that it is either bugged or very, very low.

The 1K kills reward is 0.25 in wikipedia, but i had 0.27 difference in skill scanner client, so it's 0.30 PED TT (skill scanner reports netto values, chip size after chipping out) - i still have the screenies somewhere.

I usually store them as .png, to be able to scan them with the skill scanner again - EF just doesn't support .pngs, for whatever reason.

However, here they are:

Hi, I've been looking at your screenies, it your screenies indicate 0.26 ped. And also that does include the chip size after chipping out. I just finished the 1K puny myself, and I got 0.25 ped btw. So I guess with the values I've seen so far,and posted on entropedia, I assume the 0.25 to be the most probabel value.

I've scanned both with the skill scanner and reported the difference of the chip sizes, it could be very well +/-0.01 due to rounding.

However, you don't make much sense here:

Hi, I've been looking at your screenies, it your screenies indicate 0.26 ped. And also that does include the chip size after chipping out. I just finished the 1K puny myself, and I got 0.25 ped btw. So I guess with the values I've seen so far,and posted on entropedia, I assume the 0.25 to be the most probabel value.

If the resulting chip size is 0.25, that is the resulting chip size you'd get when chipping out - which means it is 90% of the gained value. If you have a result of .25, the skills gained were ~0.28 (0.2777 to be precise, thats 0.25/0.9).

(What you calculate is AFTER*0.9 - BEFORE*0.9, that result is *0.9, too and needs to be divided by 0.9 to compensate for the chipping out loss of 10%)

If my screenies indicate 0.26, including the 10% loss, the gained value is 0.26/0.9 = 0.2888 which is more like 0.29 than 0.25, no matter what wiki says.

If you have not done this with all the other values, too, it is no wonder that you end up having such different values, im afraid.

Last edited:
I've scanned both with the skill scanner and reported the difference of the chip sizes, it could be very well +/-0.01 due to rounding.

However, you don't make much sense here:

If the resulting chip size is 0.25, that is the resulting chip size you'd get when chipping out - which means it is 90% of the gained value. If you have a result of .25, the skills gained were ~0.28 (0.2777 to be precise, thats 0.25/0.9).

(What you calculate is AFTER*0.9 - BEFORE*0.9, that result is *0.9, too and needs to be divided by 0.9 to compensate for the chipping out loss of 10%)

If my screenies indicate 0.26, including the 10% loss, the gained value is 0.26/0.9 = 0.2888 which is more like 0.29 than 0.25, no matter what wiki says.

If you have not done this with all the other values, too, it is no wonder that you end up having such different values, im afraid.

I guess we have a mis-communication. I intended to say the 0.26 ped is the value. This is not 90%. This is 100%. So no need to compensate for chipping out.

I guess we have a mis-communication. I intended to say the 0.26 ped is the value. This is not 90%. This is 100%. So no need to compensate for chipping out.

How did you arrive at that value then?

I had 0.27 at 90% - that's quite a discrepancy...

How did you arrive at that value then?

I had 0.27 at 90% - that's quite a discrepancy...

I looked at your screenshots, took the values and entered them in entropedia skillcalc as well as jdegre's. Approx 0.26 TT.

entropedia 3384.03 -> 3391.42 = 0.26
jdegre:
3384.03 add 0.24 TT to it and it says final skill 3391
3384.03 0.25, 0.26, 0.27 or 0.28 to it and final skill is 3392
3384.03 add 0.29 to it and it says final skill is 3393
because your screen show below the 3391.5, I assume also the 0.26

regards Paul

jdegre:
3384.03 add 0.24 TT to it and it says final skill 3391
3384.03 0.25, 0.26, 0.27 or 0.28 to it and final skill is 3392
3384.03 add 0.29 to it and it says final skill is 3393

for whatever is worth, the approximation function in my site gives, using full decimal points:
3384.03 -> 3391.42 = 0.260294481
this is just to give numbers with more precision than with the method above used by paul, which does not mean they are more accurate :p

so, basically, the same result as in doer's skillcalc.

ive just finnished 10k eviscerators and my rifle went from 7441 to 7775 that should be close to 170 ped i think.

Armax complete

IRD 5622.7 -> 5884.1

:bull:

Tyvm, Mega!

Added your 40 IRD confirmation to OP.

+rep

Also added final confirmation for scips -> 170 ped Athletics (checked previous reports with Jdegre's recently update skillcalc. I guess I made an wrong assumption somewhere along the line that 175 was correct, rechecked makes it real clear its 170...)
Also added Bronze Eomon
Also added hunting for points Exa Elites/Longtooth

Last edited:
hi paul

finished aurli bronze,took fa..it went from 6438 to 6746 so 100 ped tt

Back