Call for help: missions dependencies, rewards, natural order, 18th mission, etc.

ive just finnished 10k eviscerators and my rifle went from 7441 to 7775 that should be close to 170 ped i think.

Hmm, how could I overlook this one. Approx 170 ped indeed. Consistent with the two HG reports I got earlier. TY +rep

hi paul

finished aurli bronze,took fa..it went from 6438 to 6746 so 100 ped tt

Ty man! +rep

Updated OP with confirmations for Aurli, Atrax and Foul... nothing real new...
So keep them coming, so we know how much the missions will be adjusted in October...

Paul

10k Sumima needed verification? Finished and picked Athletics, from 5074.16 to 5997.07.

10ksumimaathletics.jpg

Jdegre's scanner landed about 0.15 above and Entropedia's calculator 0.91 below 150 TT.

10k Sumima needed verification? Finished and picked Athletics, from 5074.16 to 5997.07.

10ksumimaathletics.jpg

Jdegre's scanner landed about 0.15 above and Entropedia's calculator 0.91 below 150 TT.

Tyvm sir! +rep for reporting! (when I spread some more)

I can confirm 30 PED of First Aid for bronze Feffoid (5073 -> 5345).

hi paul,finished iron kreltins ,melee combat went from 2333 to 4639 so 100 ped tt :)

Rifle for Eviscerators took me from 6054 to 6673. Entropedia says 173.11 PED for that, so close to the 170 you had already but it could perhaps be 175. Not sure what jdegre's numbers give for this. A <5 PED difference is not really important now anyway.

Rifle for Eviscerators took me from 6054 to 6673. Entropedia says 173.11 PED for that, so close to the 170 you had already but it could perhaps be 175. Not sure what jdegre's numbers give for this. A <5 PED difference is not really important now anyway.

169.76 PED according to the optimizer site.

Ty people.
I've been away for two weeks so might have missed some, but just added two of Oleg's and one of Fluske to OP.
Paul

Sumima

Athletics went from 7057.43 to 7444.93

Skill Scanner says that's 150.07 ped tt.

Entropedia says 150.34

Droka First Aid I can confirm as 30 PED - I don't have the exact numbers handy but it was very close to 30 on the Entropedia calc.

EDIT: Numbers were 5361 -> 5523

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Tyvm both, repped where I could

Just in case you want to track the new missions, too:

NPC Bukin at Icarus Camp rewards you with a knife, Bukin's Blade, which with 95 attacks/min is the second fastest melee weapon in game. 3.5-7.0 damage range, fruit-tested decay is 1.7 pec, which gives us eco of 2.8566 dmg/pec.

It's given to you fully broken, so you have to repair at least 50% of it's full 34ped tt to be able to use it.

It's the final reward for Bukin's mission chain. The first mission is to bring him 20/10 caudatergus/bery trophies (punies around the base drop them, but not every one), second is to bring 5 Daikiba trophy (closest Daiki are at the green spot NW from the base), and the last one is to kill The Atrax (L9 puny) north from the base.

Credits to Svarog, ofc

Thank you!
But ehm, what new missions are out there?

Thank you!
But ehm, what new missions are out there?

At camp icarus:

• one walking mission to caoptain hayes, no reward
  • security grid maintenance, gives anatomy skill (I had no idea, so no numbers).
  • no one likes frogs - kill 10 tripudions, reward, rifle skill chip (choice of rifle / handgun) - @ 6403 bar did not really move perceptibly

will update as i do more.

"missing in action" - go to waypoint .. gives some more anatomy
"blow them all to hell" - pick up cdf tactical nuclear device, go to wastelander camp, blow it up, return - reward is a random piece of cdf scout armor

Last edited:
At camp icarus:

• one walking mission to caoptain hayes, no reward
  • security grid maintenance, gives anatomy skill (I had no idea, so no numbers).
  • no one likes frogs - kill 10 tripudions, reward, rifle skill chip (choice of rifle / handgun) - @ 6403 bar did not really move perceptibly

will update as i do more.

"missing in action" - go to waypoint .. gives some more anatomy
"blow them all to hell" - pick up cdf tactical nuclear device, go to wastelander camp, blow it up, return - reward is a random piece of cdf scout armor

These all appear to be a chain.

Next, there is Bukin upstairs , the missions are:

• The trophy hunt - find 20 caudatergus trophis and 10 berycled trophies - only trophies looted during the mission seem to count. Add shortblades and anatomy. Shortblades went 1237 -> 1239
  • once more into the wild - get 5 daikiba trophies .. no reward?
  • big game hunting - go to waypoint, kill the atrax that spawns there, return to Bukin - award is Bukin's knife.

Last edited:
Shinkiba Bronze

+1 Point Agility

and i chose Perception which went from 4491 to 4586

FYI: Shinkiba loot sucks :silly:

regards
Sok

+1 Point Agility

and i chose Perception which went from 4491 to 4586

FYI: Shinkiba loot sucks :silly:

regards
Sok

Tyvm! +rep on reporting it.
Seems to be 10 ped for perception.

Added to first post:
Shinkiba Bronze:
+1 Agility and Perception, 10 ped TT, reported by 1 person, needs verification
Kreltin:
+1 Stamina and Rifle, 300 ped TT, verified (reported by 3 different posts/persons)
Atrox Bronze:
+1 Stamina and Courage 100 ped TT, verified (reported by 5 different posts/persons)

Keep 'm coming before the big adjustment so we now what's changing!
regards Paul

I'm using the rewards as posted by Charlie and compare them with the rewards as they are still now. I try to draw quick conclusions, see first post, but would value your opinion on what to do......

Pls bear with me as I update OP, which will take quite some time

regards Paul.

43.36 ped rifle reward on molisk bronze

Tyvm +rep
Compared with the value it's going to be (tomorrow), they dropped the psyche gain. If people still want the attrib gain, they would only get 16 ped Rifle :mad:

(could you share the skill you had before and after? perhaps via PM if you dont publicly want to share it?)

Tyvm for reporting

(big nerf after tomorrow, good you finished it early)

Back