CLD Future Price Speculation

It's an established fact that the birth planet of an avatar gets a cut of its loot. This is to encourage PPs to find their own playerbase instead of parasitizing the existing playerbase. I don't remember the percentages anymore
Not loot, but what the avatar spends. Unless memory is failing me (I'm quite sure it's not), it was made simple: 50/50.

50% to the Planet you were born on, 50% to the planet you're spending the money on.

Obviously, this is after MA's initial 50% cut (or whatever you managed to negotiate as a PP fronting more money).

There's only one CLD for sale on auction... at 1600. I estimate that prices for the following week will be between 1550 and 1600 peds.

There's only one CLD for sale on auction... at 1600. I estimate that prices for the following week will be between 1550 and 1600 peds.

No doubt, if the guy who earlier today did put a stack at 1550+ and bought it out (hardly someone else did it while there were deeds below 1500, whose owners later removed them and relisted with greater MU) repeat it a couple more times.

I honest to god do not understand why people are buying at this inflated price...

I honest to god do not understand why people are buying at this inflated price...

If you get compensated for MU it would make perfect sense.

Most don't believe in that theory though.

Rick

Starting to look like a seller's market.

many people buy share IRL with 5 to 10% roi.. why not buy in this game something at 20%. this is what i dont understand...even at 1.5k it is still a good deal...

many people buy share IRL with 5 to 10% roi.. why not buy in this game something at 20%. this is what i dont understand...even at 1.5k it is still a good deal...

:wise: this

10-15% ROI is still good to have (at 3-4 PEDs per CLD weekly payouts), IRL people investing their money at much lower ROI (about 3-4% in any European Bank). The thing that i really dont understand is when people in game selling some stuff on auction at TT price or near it, paying auction fee and getting 10-15 pecs profit only. Whats the point of doing that? lol

The thing that i really dont understand is when people in game selling some stuff on auction at TT price or near it, paying auction fee and getting 10-15 pecs profit only. Whats the point of doing that? lol

If someone has too small bankroll to collect bigger stacks then it's probably better to get 10 pec from auction than nothing from tt? Especially seeing the enthusiasm with which people sweat for $0.05/h.

I replace the original text with something more usefull

kittens.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to see even worse things; look at the stock market. :D

The thing is; people are driven by emotions. This explains this irrational behaviour.
This, and the fact that ppl sometimes make errors in their calculations; but it's mostly emotional behaviour, coupled with a lack of knowledge.

Well, I am surprised by the continued rise. I miscalculated the demand for them.

I think that the real demand is for the passive in-game income and not necessarily for CLD themselves. That's what people really want, the passive income. There are all kinds of ways to make money in EU but virtually all of those ways require work.

Sure, some are buying them to resell, others are excited about the prospect of the new estate and political system, and yet others simply buy them instead of leaving excess PED sit idle.... might as well put those PED to work.

CLD themselves have become a secondary currency, often used in trade, as collateral, or whatever and they easily convert to PED, which as we all know converts to USD.

CLD are the new virtual currency.

I replace the original text with something more usefull

kittens.jpg

Last edited:
Back