Communication and Development Roadmap

What's next coming after failed financial products inside Entropia from Ma like AUD(failing), Hangers, Banks(might fail, might who knows), CLD's going down etc....

Now MA plans to sell License for BAD Loot Insurance ?

Agreed...

I'm sure if these do anything less than economically give big damage the player base will be disappointed and mostly reject the amps. Melee has no range, as a result it should have a lot of DPS ability.

I'm not saying it should have more dps.. we can & I will use a tagger, even if it's my i2870
It should just be BALANCED unlike it always has been

Imagine

OK, imagine you work for MA. You sit behind your desk in Gotenburg. The task is to fix the loot.
The virtual economy is a zero sum-game. As much as goes in comes out, minus the maintenace fees.

So, what will you do?

• Cut the salaries and switch off a few servers?
  • Decrease the uplink bandwidth?
  • No more new content, no more bug fixes?
  • Rob the bank and donate all to the loot pool?
Hmmm... :scratch2:
Any other brilliant ideas?

Well, imagine for a moment that nothing of the above can be a solution to your problem.
Imagine the only way out is increasing the playerbase while leaving the maintenace fees (more or less) the same.
Imagine that's exactly what could happen now, if MA implements the ideas described in OP right.
;So, how about that? Seems legit?)

My comment was send to someone from MA who hopefully read this, but can understand your reply :)

So let me explain some things to you.

Imagination is what i pay my bills from for a long time now. What ever you say i know allready. This game i play because i like to play and i have no trouble at all to depo. Why i want MA to fix loot has nothing to do with my imagination but with claim given to all of players. Claim is that we have dynamic loot sistem, dynamic for me means ups and downs. Personal experience for more then yearn now for me is, there is no ups and downs just black hole going straight down and depos i make does not help anything at all. All of this mean i loose game time from depo to depo, that used to be way longer for me few years ago. Now how will or will not MA fix depos to last longer is not on me to say or to imagine or what ever, it is all on people who work for MA.

All I am doing here is saying what bothers me personaly, sorry am not thrilled by MA's progress as you are but I do belive it is still my right to say free AS I THINK.

So, how about that? Seems legit?)

[h=2]

[h=3]Client & Server Stability[/h] MindArk’s highest priority during the next several releases will be improving stability of the Entropia Universe client.

I really hope so!
The stability or lack of it, is my biggest frustration in game.
A random disconnect doesnt really bother me, but the fact that it takes me 15 minutes to try to relog while getting time-outs, that is my least favourite thing ingame!

I really hope so!
The stability or lack of it, is my biggest frustration in game.
A random disconnect doesnt really bother me, but the fact that it takes me 15 minutes to try to relog while getting time-outs, that is my least favourite thing ingame!

I rarely gets Disconnections unless - Robot event server or Some Software issue after major Entropia or Windows update.

... the fact that it takes me 15 minutes to try to relog while getting time-outs, that is my least favourite thing ingame!

Wouldn't that technically be 'out' of game?

And will they only be usable on Calypso weapons?

There isn't a reason to assume that. The melee amps that are in the Combat Token Trader in Twin Peaks work with melee items of all types from all planets, so I think it's safe to assume that these new ones will as well.

It's probably also safe to assume that each planet will at some point have it's own version of melee amps but of course that's a total guess on my part. It's logical though.

good news, but hard they can do all that work without big bugs

There isn't a reason to assume that. The melee amps that are in the Combat Token Trader in Twin Peaks work with melee items of all types from all planets, so I think it's safe to assume that these new ones will as well.

It's probably also safe to assume that each planet will at some point have it's own version of melee amps but of course that's a total guess on my part. It's logical though.

not work on next island melee weapon they saying the planet partner need to turn it on

Last edited:
not work on next island melee weapon they saying the planet partner need to turn it on

Why? The existing amps work?

There is no reason to speculate on hypothetical problems. Let's see how the amps work when they roll them out. If they aren't to our liking, no doubt our voices will be heard.

They don't, that's what he says. The amps from the token broker don't work with the Archon and Hero (guess with others too, but can't tell firsthand). And NI's "PP" obviously won't turn anything on, for there's virtually none.

They don't, that's what he says. The amps from the token broker don't work with the Archon and Hero (guess with others too, but can't tell firsthand). And NI's "PP" obviously won't turn anything on, for there's virtually none.

Next Island is now under MA's control (remember the 'virtual outpost in Entropia Universe'?) so if MA wanted to, they would turn amps on. But, since the crafted swords from NI are already more eco and with lower level requirements than anything else at that price point, it seems that in order to stay balanced MA will keep them without the ability to be amped.

Last edited:

I'm not assuming that they won't, but since it was not explicitly stated that they will work universally, I was just trying to get the point clarified.

Cant you outsource these programing modules to cheap Indian labor who will program these functions for you?

I sense a serious lack of in-house programers with the work you will be taking on.

Before you do all those GREAT things....
can you please fix some minor ones?
Like !!!sitting!!! position of my poor avi:mad:
oh!oh! and please don't let your.... children :play" with your server when you do that:poke:

Last edited:
good news abut taming but maybe y forgot abut space and hangars:scratch2:

no mention of clothes being fixed?!?!! :scratch2:

stop trying to be so creative and FIX MY CLOTHES!!! :banghead:

Pipe down. Think patch is next week. I expect to see quite a few things in it as it is a partner update.

There is no reason to speculate on hypothetical problems. Let's see how the amps work when they roll them out. If they aren't to our liking, no doubt our voices will be heard.

Not hypothetical. It was said they don't work for next island weapons and the pp had to turn that option on... but since NI is DOA.. this will never happen. Perhaps that is for the best.

Yup nothing about space... till 2015?

no small wonder almost everyone that actively plays in space is moving to star citizen. I'm going be bored with no one to fight, and nothing I enjoy spending ped on.

[h=2]
[h=4]Creature Control System Stage 1 - (Planned for June 2014 Release)[/h]
You may already be aware of a new feature introduced not long ago which allows officials and planet partners to control various creatures during special events. This system will be extended to participants in the form of Creature Control Capsules, consumable items that will allow you to transform your avatar into a specific creature for a limited time. This fun feature will be made available exclusively through the loot system, and will be monitored closely to prevent abuse.

Entropia Universe: This release did only contain partner content hence no platform VU-news has been published. I'll forward your comment and see if a release note with this information can be released to make this clear.

Ok, that's what they replied in Facebook fanpage of EU. This is the first VU after they publish this development roadmap, sadly creature control system didn't make it in this VU, let's see if Mindark can make taming and PVP improvement in Autumn according to the roadmap.

Entropia Universe: Yes the creature control system will be so much fun! Truly sad that it wasn't included today.

While I don't know the exact details a number of the systems outlined in the published roadmap for the coming year is scheduled for release later in September.
For this summer most of the planet partners have created a number of enhancements to their planets + a number of captivating events to take part in.
Updated new reply for people who don't use facebook

Last edited:
Ok, that's what they replied in Facebook fanpage of EU. This is the first VU after they publish this development roadmap, sadly creature control system didn't make it in this VU, let's see if Mindark can make taming and PVP improvement in Autumn according to the roadmap.

Updated new reply for people who don't use facebook

Whaaat? They didn't follow the road map??!! NOOOO way?!! I"m shocked! This is a major unprecedented event...!!
Hell is frozen over.... pigs can fly..... the cows came home!!!!!!!

I never trust their road maps ever anymore. They are best intentions at best....

Well there is still like 1 week in June...:laugh:

Back