Continue this story...

fell into an almost bottomless pit; the secret Molisk Mines.......

were he finds jena stars pass and user.

hotkider21-user
geekie35-pass :rofl: its a jk :)

and...

while dodging the Molisk Mines, up from the ground appeared what look to be fruit of some sort. A closer look uncovered it was a giant mushroom, being a little hungry he ate the mushroom. When out of know where ....

more mushrooms appeared, and these were angry. He'd seen the look in their eyes before. These were man-eaters. And from the look of it, accountants as well. A steel-edged briefcase arced through the air, hitting him over, and he landed teeth-first on a monkey.....

monkeys ass... then choped it up and perpared a dilcouise meal of fried money :)

;choking on a coin from his meal of fried money, he thought "what a STUPID idea that was", and realised he had eaten more cash than he thought; he was severely constipated. After a week, and after asking everyone to forgive the terrible joke, there was still no change....:jawdrop::twocents:

so then MindArk desided to create their own bank to make the monkey feel less constipated.....

and threw there money in the trash :)

why did he throw it in the trash that doesnt make sense.....

...idk looks like golddude killed it again :mad:

When the Mindbank bank manager realised what golddude done he took his modified offiicall MA Rocket launcher and fired him into the sun, now the money was all in its place....

pink and stave took a crap on it =( Gj guts =(

The death of goldude...

and threw it at golddude, little did he know atrax had a sweet tooth for crap and ate golddude for lunch, after that he was stil hungry so...

...he went on to eat every last trace of Golddude, even at a molecular level. It was as if he had never existed. "So", said the professor. "Any further input from this GoldDude character can now be ignored?"

"Yes", said the general. "It will be ghosts or phantoms, best to just carry on like you heard nothing"

The professor smiled and turned back to his microscope, and saw...

Saw a pair of Letomie cells and then contacted Deathifier so...

he shot stave! and deathfier use the new DNA and mixed it with staves cold bloody body... and camw out with a cute little fluffy bunnie called...

Herbie T Pucker Butt.

Not happy about his reincarnation into a bunny, He went to Twin Peaks and took a flight with Mylcat to CND where he

found bunnies remarkably accomodated, with even a bowl of complimentary carrots. Then he saw it...... a drunk fox:eek:, who

was eating bunnies for breakfast and was drunk... and the fox got up and fell over when

everyone start to shoot and kill all the mobs and the miners in the area, the loot was ...

Astronomical for WoF Australia who preceded to swirl like mad and they looted 3...

Astronomical for WoF Australia who preceded to swirl like mad and they looted 3...

Tangos!! They couldn't believe it! A truly unreal loot! They decided what better to do with a few tango's then to head out to pvp4 to try their luck with some green dots! Shorty after minor tping into the zone they ran into some noobs that they vaporized in quick succession! But oh no 3 green dot's appeared on radar running right at them! All three of them aiming at the lead dot as it came over the hill.. who could it be...

... it was Marco, Frank and David...

Golddude please try to post with a bit more maturity if you wish to retain your posting priveleges at this forum.

Have you scared everyone off Jimmy ? No ones posting. lol.

... it was Marco, Frank and David...

who were dressed as ABBA... but Agnetha was absent. They considered asking someone to don the wig and decided to try.....

Hurrikane, I bet you look good with a Wig, frank and david said....

Hurrikane, I bet you look good with a Wig, frank and david said....

however, they then noticed that Hurrikane already sported the finest head of hair in all of EU; and so the tribute band was born.

Taking the stage at Nymphtown, they launched into "SOS" with aplomb....

however, they then noticed that Hurrikane already sported the finest head of hair in all of EU; and so the tribute band was born.

Taking the stage at Nymphtown, they launched into "SOS" with aplomb....

...and it was like a hurricane passed by, the audience were knocked off their socks...thinking...

who the hell stole my energised bunny, i was planning to give it to my granddaughter lindee, as my 6 yr old daughter has just had a 12 year old baby atrox old alpha. she may be young but gives a hell of a bite, bit me for 9948747584754989861869187689 points, as i was dead looking up into the air, i suddenly remembered that....

the energised bunny needed Batteries,.. so why do i care if it got stolen..
but then again - the Atrox old Alpha would have been entertained by a bunny that would keep going, going, going, going.........

Back