WOW - 1,796,678 Peds supposedly into the loot pool :yay:

gratz to the winners, good luck all

Emerald sold!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

holy shit GRATZ to EPS :D

TP - 350004 Robroy - Sold

PA - 700667 - Eps - Sold

EL - 746007 - Robroy - Sold

This means MA withdrew 1.796.678 PED from the system.
Nice loot, i wonder if they got the HOF sound and Gold swirls? :laugh:

WOW - 1,796,678 Peds supposedly into the loot pool :yay:

And a few more million ped deposited for this bid war

Wonder what Chang will do with her 1mil ped :scratch2:

P.S: Chang, if you see this, I'm selling a house & CND shop, want it? :D

And a few more million ped deposited for this bid war

Wonder what Chang will do with her 1mil ped :scratch2:

P.S: Chang, if you see this, I'm selling a house & CND shop, want it? :D

Indded, other bidders with lots of peds are Ashe, SalyandPepper, Sbi and Genesis to mention a few.

Lottsa peds ingame

Indded, other bidders with lots of peds are Ashe, SalyandPepper, Sbi and Genesis to mention a few.

Lottsa peds ingame

Well sbi sold out so already had the peds in game but I'm sure there were some hefty deposits by various people in the last few weeks. Still if you arrange it with MA through bank transfers it probably doesn't cost that much to put it in and take it out again.

btw, if my sources are correct, robroy has now handed the deeds over to their rightful owner and the first shop has been sold... :)

Thanks Everyone, its been great entertainment.
Now I just need to know if I can get my hands on a shop!
Can anyone point out where the queues are ?
Are are they all sold already :)

Thanks again

btw, if my sources are correct, robroy has now handed the deeds over to their rightful owner and the first shop has been sold... :)

their rightful owner?!:eek:

I kinda figured that Robroy would be a second Avi or an investment Avi for one of the big players...

I kinda figured that Robroy would be a second Avi or an investment Avi for one of the big players...

i think those aren't real 'players'

I'm standing in front of EL now and Kimmi just stated that Robroy bough the malls for himself. Seems we have conflicting reports.

Hugs,
Aliana

I'm standing in front of EL now and Kimmi just stated that Robroy bough the malls for himself. Seems we have conflicting reports.

Hugs,
Aliana

OK - wouldn't be the first time my sources are wrong :)

Hugs,
Aliana

Considering Robroy was seen dealing with other, more wellknown players just before the bidwars started, aswell as during, i doubt it...

But who knows.... :)

Considering Robroy was seen dealing with other, more wellknown players just before the bidwars started, aswell as during, i doubt it...

But who knows.... :)

we will see it...
but i still think my guess will be right tho...

But then again, i probably have the same sources as Dem, so ill just add a little disclaimer that I might be wrong about that :)

holy crap !!! 1 of those malls was worth some ped , but 700k for the other 2 with no LA ? personally , i thought the 50k ped bids on TP and PA would hold , as has been said , the great percentage of available shops sit empty .

good luck on recovering your investments , i hope you live that long :p

I wonder if it was the famous anshe chung that bidded on the mall....

If it was then I guess they* will be keeping a keen eye on any future investment opportunities.

* seem to remember it's a german couple that operate that avatar.

Seems the sources were right after all. Gratz neo :)

I was there when Robroy made the announcement that he has sold the mall to Neo.

100% Correct

and that castle is very nice.

Wich of the Malls was sold to Neomaven?

I sitll dont understand why neo would buy the twin mall and not just bid on it!!!!!!!!!!! someone please explain this to me...unless of course the rumors that Rob and neo are the same dude are true...

malls

Ok i just whant to clear one thing out .

RobRoy is a real player that has ben plaing for 3 years.Ofcorse he hasent playd a lot becorse luck of time.But he has still playd the game for a long time even if its not the same amout that i put in in time.

His best geer is vigelante :)
But he has seen my passon over the years and lookt at my invesments i have made over the years and seen the what thay are worth to day.He has the biggest bealeves in this game ,and has always had.He whanted to go in with me on several big deals becorse we have known ethatrher for like 30 years.But im here to have some fun and im just a hunter.I gess that ge got feed up trying to talk me in to buying somting like a invesment like this.
So he when for it alone.

He will make statment and intruduse him self so we all get to know him.
I just whant to kill all the rumers that ppl LOVE to come up with and conspiracy thinking. He is just a simple man with a good hart so please be nice to him ppl out there !

and yes about the trading thing ,whas becorse he whas biding from my apartment next to me

and sorry for the bad spelling but i cant spell from the start and after the selebration after he won the malls dident make it better :D

Over and out Skalman

We can all thank Anshe for getting the bid up that high and putting all that money back into the community.

My Personal Opinion on it all. I"m curious to how much Neo Paid i hope it wasn't that much more but that was an ok price for twin i think twin was the least valuable. PA IMO was the most valuable and i think for the price emerald went for EPS got a good price too and i'm really happy he owns PA mall. Emerald Mall i think was over priced it should have only gone for 600k i think. I know it's got an LA and less costs but lots of ppl are just plane scared of ameth whether they have good reason or not to be.

ps. thanks Skalman for clearning things up

Status
Back